Student at uni

>Student at uni
>Barely make any money
>Have $5k though due to cryto
>Mother asks me where the fuck did l get that money from
>Tell her about crypto
>Gives me $15k and tells me to invest it.

What the hell do l even buy? l made all what l have with shitty altcoins but l don't want to risk my mother's money with that. What are the safest coins atm?

Strat and Lisk

bitcoin

Pics of mom

eth.

all-in on bitcoin. anything else is irresponsible and will probably lose her money.

this. any tits pic, op?

BTC+ETH+OMG+ARK.

Put about $3k into high return gamble DNA
Put $5k into medium risk Neblio
Put $7k into BTC

Buy LINK and lose all your mom's money for the keks.

you know you pajeets can jerk your little pajeet dicks in other boards like /s/ or /b/?

split it and get some btc (when/if it drops)
some nice coins:
req, mod, ven, iota, xmr, waves maybe

Go safe. Get her BTC, maybe ETH.

Why are you talking to yourself?

>reply to other people
>"why are you talking to yourself"
that is some next level retardation right there bud.

This board has IDs, you know.

uh yeah just buy eth
i legit dont have any and 15k isnt enough to move the market at all, so I promise I'm not trying to shill you into a bad decision
if alts do have another run, ETH will lead it.

Id just buy eth and sell at double or whenever people start spamming that there's going to be flippening. Huge sell signal and biz never fails with it

yes, I know, can you see my ID is different from theirs you fucking idiot?

The diamond in whole crypto swamp is XRP

Seeing as it's your mom's money def play it safe - as others have said BTC and ETH. Maybe ask her if she'd be cool with you putting a fraction of it into slightly riskier but potentially higher return cryptos.

Maybe 10k on BTC/ETH and 5k on riskier (but not CFD retarded) options like XMR/LTC/NEO etc?

Personally I'd recommend you look into BTS - not necessarily for Mom's money but for part of your own portfolio. If not BTS specifically then def look into DEXs generally as they're going to be huge part of where crypto goes next.

40% BTC, 30% Eth, All 5%: XMR, OMG Lisk,MOD,WTC, VeChain (high risk, high reward)

btc/eth/ltc
and most likely xmr

Powr
backed by ausi gov.

100% BTC op

Divide it among the best 15 cryptos
Starting with Monero and Stellar

Have it only in btc

If any quality coin has a major dip (20-30%) buy into it.

Quality is MONERO, ETH and maybe LTC

You give it right back and respectfully decline before you end up as a pink wojak in 2 months.
I'm sure you've seen the threads - "my mom gave me $XXX to invest and I lost 2/3rds of it! Halp"
By the way she won't understand why her money goes away. She's greatly underestimating the risks and overestimating potential gain.

Long it 20% each in BTC/ETH/XRP/LTC/XMR .... Barring total market collapse she should be fine.

100x it on bitMEX

Put 10k in ETH, 5k in BTC.

OP you had better explain very clearly to your mother about the volatility of crypto first. That's a lot of cash that she may not be able to afford to lose.

Bra, don't do it. Are you insane? You clearly have no clue. Put it in a Vanguard or give it back to her.

Not a bad idea desu.
>hand her back +6.5% in 6mo
>"WOW user you made me a thousand dollars?!!?"

This guy gets it. Have to agree OP. Stay safe

This is the correct answer.

50% XMR
30% BTC
20% ETH

>Crypto
>Invest

I know you are but what am I?

I'm rubber, you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

How you gonna recover from that, huh, user?

Is that even a question at this point?

These coins + LTC

pics pls

Hand her back $1500.

>Mommy, I'm sorry, I don't know how it happened, it was over so fast

Confido

>Mommy, I'm sorry, I don't know how it happened, it was over so fast

fucking lmao

KEEP IT IN FIAT

THEN BUY DIPS OF BTC BTCH ETH LTC

just leave it in bitcoin duh

This is the real answer. I've got bets on EOS too, wait until under $1.60 though, and don't spent the whole 15k at once. Buy dips.

>>Student at uni
>>Barely make any money
>>Have $5k though due to cryto
>>Mother asks me where the fuck did l get that money from
>>Tell her about crypto
>>Gives me $15k and tells me to invest it.

GUYS
--------

STOP AND READ THIS:

"Benjamin Graham on Value Investing"

pg. 45

Why structure your incentives this way? Because it is your work they are taking advantage of.

You did the work of selling the product. Your reputation is on the line. She should either take the risk of holding BTC herself or give you your fair share of the profits.

Also, understand the liability for undertaking financial advice for others. You could in fact lose 100% of their money, through some means. You are probably doing something illegal, depending on your jurisdiction.

That is why I honestly would not consider managing someone else's money without a structured incentive like the one in pic. It just isn't worth it. I am managing $1k for a friend for a flat 5%. It is not worth it even if it just sits there. If it goes down its literally nothing for the work I did.

Honestly why not just sit down, hold her hand through registration at coinbase?

These are objectively the only coins that are worthy investments... the others you’d be better off buying lottery scratchers...

>>Gives me $15k and tells me to invest it.
I would hold off, until after the crash. This might happen in the next couple of weeks.

Dollar cost average