Pump from korea?
Death spiral attack
Rogers BTC dump
Miners dump BTC
Flippening

tell me

>I've got a great idea guys!
>H-h-here guys, please l-listen
>What we'll do is manipulate the market!
>B-but w-wait there's more!!
>Let's tell the market what we'll do before we do it!

Sergy, it is of genius

I just want to know what biz thinks about it

I dont expect Mr fuck your mother and Mr Rigged Explosives to tell me their plan, I want to know what biz thinks faggot

Lmao, this, I'm wondering, if it would be so clear that the flippening happens, why doesn't it happen right now? I would not want to miss the chance to buy cheap BCH.

Miners are waiting for the next difficulty adjustment.

This is the same as when you try to build a time machine. If by the first time it crosses your mind to build a time machine a yourself from the future doesnt arrive to tell you something is obvious that you failed and that you shouldnt try as it will end in fail

Why the flippening isnt happening despite (((everyone))) knows about it? because it wont happen

Aniway whats the plan for this weekend boyos

to do wat

I feel like you're overestimating how much people *know* about stuff like this. Veeky Forums has more insider knowledge of the goings on in crypto, but think about how many normies don't know shit about hash rates, difficulty adjustments, mining attacks, or anything besides BTC makes them money.

Operation DragonSlayer works as follows:
1. miners switch to BTC en masse so that the difficulty shoots through the roof
2. When it adjusts, they switch back to BCH immediately

Since BTC is super slow to adjust the difficulty, when miners leave the network becomes super clogged and unusable.

We are currently between stage 1 and 2

damn this cunt annoyed me at the rebound in the DLC

Okay. So it's clothed for half a day and recovers.

Amazing, hope the BCH idiots will lose their money again

Clogged

you do realise the bitcoin mining difficulty is calculated over the whole 2016 blocks and not just the last one right?

You do realise that this manipulation is stupid right?

Do you think stuffs like POWR would be impacted by an eventual hard BTC crash? I don't think so but Im planning to buy some more soon and I don't know if I should wait and see for cheaper values

How new are you?

I want some cheap BTC too.

there will be an clipse and every bitcoin owner will be sacrificed.

Did I say that the miners go all in on BTC for the last block? No, they've been at it for days now.

too bad i lost my 2fa acess and now i have to wait to recover it to buy bch
aaaaaaaaaaaaa

According to bitcoinwisdom.com the bitcoin difficulty will decrease with the next adjustment

Okay, so they do it for this one difficulty adjustment (I heard they did the exact same for the last one...). what then?

They just keep doing it by only mining bitcoin?

Are you literally this dense?

BTC adjusts its difficulty every 2016 blocks, which is usually around two weeks. But now the mining surge aims at increasing it considerably, so that later blocks will come at a super slow rate. Then 2016 blocks could take considerably longer.

Then they switch to mining BCH

Okay, so the whole scheme is to make bitcoin marginally slower for one difficulty adjustment period, got it.

Do you even know how long 1 diff adjustment would take if no blocks are being mined?

Stay in denial, idc. This could potentially be very serious for Bitcoin.

Yeah but its still stupid

If btc is clogged the btc reward skyrockets as tx fees moon, making it more profitable again retaining hashpower

How btc are you willing to pay for your btc if you suddenly think btc is useless?

>tx fees moon
>while
>value of bitcoin does the inverse

The price won't crash, will just dip as is only a temporary issue, as hashpower will comeback to mine those blocks with bigger tx fees

if the network gets clogged, I'll point my computer's GPU at mining. I know its like a grain of sand in the grand canyon, but its the only logical way to secure my investment.

They need to move out so diff can moon

Why would you panic sell your btc if you know hash will come back!

What % of miners do you think will go?

Do you think they'll actually stay in BCH mining this time?

Do they plan to go back into btc to do the same thing next difficulty adjustment?

Have you seen that there's now 100k (100thousand!) more bitcoin cash than there are bitcoin because the difficulty has been so low?

The btc reward is paid in btc so if btc prices crashes (which it will in this scenario) the reward will drop and it will never get hashpower back.

wouldn't be panic selling, but in about 2 days and 13 hours I will be opening a long position on BCH at 20x leverage

All the chinese will on top of honest miners who mine what is profitable, the only miners that wont are those that will continue to mine btc at a loss for ideological reasons which isnt a sustainable business plan

meh i might play the trade too if it appears to make more bitcoin

would only last for the one difficulty adjustment though.

I get your argument, and I follow trends, but why would I bet against this?

If you guys want to make bcash, I'm okay with that

Yeah but the length of time for 2016 block becomes exponential as hashpower leaves and if bch and btc market cap hit parity all confidence in btc will be lost. Even if you think bch is shit its impossible to justify holding wealth in btc at the moment.

This is the exact reason I became an ETHfag in August

>hashpower leaves and if bch and btc market cap hit parity all confidence in btc will be lost

Yeah and I'll trade this (if) it happens.

All ive seen so far is a pretty hilarious pump and dump to 0.5/btc

typical bcash faggot.

Yeah its an option but i dont think ether will do well if btc crashes, the price of ether is tied to people speculating that it will be worth something when there are profitable dapps built on it. Its not a currency, like vitalik said it should be worth $7

Bch, xrp and monero are the only options for a btc crash i think

Should we be worried about this?

When is the difficulty marker due?
Any way of following the progress towards the difficulty marker?

fork.lol/
Click POW then retarget

Do you really think core devs don't have back-up plans that have their own back-up plans?

comparing the brainpower of Core vs Bcash is like comparing a donkey with a broken leg to a Tesla in a race.

Vitalik also said that people should be kicked from their homes if someone wants to buy it at market price. The guys isn't infallible.

their backup plan is to emergency hard fork to a new PoW algo and alienate the sha256 miners forever. this would be at the depths of despair in a chain death scenario, I don't see this backup plan saving them

maybe they don't even have that as a backup plan, kek. my guess is they will just tell people to hodl until difficulty eventually resets and try to shill some more proof-of-hats on twitter and their censored reddit

>mfw normies make more money blissfully holding btc, completely oblivious of all of this, while Veeky Forums sells on their "insider knowledge" and gets wrecked by more blissfully ignorant normies coming onboard and buying higher.

>The brainpower of core
youtube.com/watch?v=qU6tGj5VdYw

data.bitcoinity.org/bitcoin/difficulty/5y?t=l

Estimated change time: December 06, 2017 08:06

fork.lol/

This is also a good site to follow it.

Yes he is an autist. he is one of us. Autists know how to write code. faggots sell m80s on ebay for pocket change.

he is ONE of over 200 core devs. You're a faggot for not understanding that.

I hope you sold your btc for btrash.

The only thing they could do is hardfork to proof of stake. If they did that btc would have none of the properties outlined in the white paper.

None of the core developers could of come up with bitcoin, bitcoin is an economic idea the code is just the implementation. The whitepaper was a complete synthesis of game theory, economics, cryptography and coding.

>shamelessly telling the world that they are purposefully attacking Bitcoin
>"honest miners"
I'm so glad that I'm not living in a world where Chinese culture or moral values are dominant.

I mean I'm going to be honest.

All bch is atm is an expensive shitcoin that people are buying on the presumption it'll moon if bitcoin gets holocausted.

Not a good sell IMO, also I don't think it would make them look good if they suddenly just killed a lot of big boy VC and hedge firms who are now entering the market.

Good luck aborting yourself but don't let the door hit you on the way out.

I'm an ETHfag. Ironically I am going to actually be buying bitcoin tomorrow, so I can use it as collateral on BitMEX for my highly leveraged BCH long position after the diff adjustment

Here's how Hillary can still stop Trump!

Bch is bitcoin
Segwit and 1mb blocks do not make sense or follow the whitepaper

My definition of a honest miner is one that acts in his own self interest

Doesn't look like the difficulty is going to be changed much.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>Mining what is more profitable for you is an attack on bitcoin
KYS Mr. Quads

What do you mean by "leverage?" I've known leverage to be using borrowed money on an investment.

What you just described

its less about making it high as possible, it is more about the fact that once it reset it won't reset again for 2016 blocks. so the best time to attack with a chain death scenario for a flippening would be right after a BTC difficulty change

>Segwit and 1mb blocks do not make sense

Thats only because you're a retarded dick sucking faggot.

one CPU ONE VOTE! satoshi's vision went out the window when video cards hit the scene let alone asics.

so, when comparing options, SEGWIT LN is a way better idea than 2 GIG blocks you retarded faggot!

Pic related has a nigher IQ than BCASHers

investopedia.com/terms/l/leverage.asp

But if they hadnt been mining it at a loss since 13th november it wouldve changed way lower

this made me laugh so hard

>being this attached to a coin rather than just cashing out when shit starts going down

Your tiny GPU isn't gonna do shit txfees will skyrocket and you won't be able to move your bitcoin

So what do you call people who are mining BCH now? Remember, you've just called miners acting on ideological reasons and not for short term financial interest as "dishonest", twice. The first one was:
Again, how would you define BCH miners as of now? I want to hear it.

Same question.

>ad hominem
>strawman
Pajeeet shill

>satoshi's vision went out the window when video cards hit the scene let alone asics.
Confirmed for not knowing what you're talking about

>Same question
I would call them 'honest miners' considering BCH is 1.14x more profitable to mine than BTC is
fork.lol

>Again, how would you define BCH miners as of now? I want to hear it.

i would categorize them as faggots who are willing to bite the hand that fed them for 8 years so they can take over development. Analogous to the kids who kill their parents for inheritance money. absolute scum bags. I put them just above pedos.

What was he talking about with the payment processor there? Was he just shilling out of his ass or is there actually something to be said with that?

>Avoids him pointing out that neither BTC or BCH actually follow the whitepaper anymore, so BTC is better from a quality perspective
>Focuses only on the irrelevant shit so he doesn't have to address it

Brilliant plan. He probably won't even notice

You know I'm talking about BCH miners who don't change even when BTC is way more profitable. How do you feel about them?

Literally operation LARP

saged

hey faggot! this:

He was referencing another thread, but I would imagine he was talking about 0 conf

i would categorize them as faggots who are willing to bite the hand that fed them for 8 years so they can take over development. Analogous to the kids who kill their parents for inheritance money. absolute scum bags. I put them just above pedos.

Theyre acting in their own interest to maximise their profit by destroying btc.
It wouldnt be possible to destroy btc if it had stuck to the whitepaper because there would not have been any market demand for a contentious hard fork (bch)

Dont get me wrong i wish core had just increased the blocksize we'd probably already have mass adoption and a 50k bitcoin, the scaling debate has set us back a few years but finally with bch bitcoin can continue to become a global peer to peer cash freeing us from central banking and financial repression

I don't feel anything about them really, maybe that they were being ideological

The only thing bch has that isnt in the white paper is the daa which was necessary for bitcoin cash to exist, it will make future nakamoto consensus more difficult but is definitely worth the continuation of bitcoin as a peer ro peer cash

Jeff Berwick? Is that you

This. Mining Bcash at time may be economically rational but it will never be excusable. Slush's pool didn't change over and won't ever change over.

They didn't feed them. They starved them.

They negotiated for years to get simple necessary immediate on chain scaling, they entered a political compromise to get it and gave the other faction what they wanted, then they were stabbed in the back.

If you think for even a second that they're the ones acting in bad faith, you simply haven't been paying attention.

There's little core could've done to deserve this more.

>15 million bitcoins mined so far
>Current value 120 billion
>starved
shut up moron.

kys now

All in service to a shit tier business plan from Blockstream, which directly requires sabotaging the original architecture of the system, subverted by the media channels around it, and having the gall to just rely on the very core of the system represented by the provision of proof of work to just silently keep on playing their part.

If core *don't* get utterly destroyed for this, there is no justice in the world, period. The assumptions in the system rely on miners acting in their rational self interest, not lying down and surrendering to completely fucking idiotic ideas imposed on them by a centralised team of developers that only even exist because political control has been exerted on them in order to prop up a shitty business plan of a tangentially related entity.

Everyone has been warned. We saw what happened on November 13 and anyone that has done any kind of rigorous research since then knows what is probably coming at the next difficulty adjustment. If you get fucked by this, it's because you're throwing in with the wrong side of a war that can't possibly be won, and you deserve it.

>If core *don't* get utterly destroyed for this, there is no justice in the world, period.
Oh you poor sweet summer child.

I'm under no illusion that there absolutely *is* justice in the world. I'm just sick of moralfags pretending like it's some ultimate showdown of light vs dark and it's the unimpeachable sanctimonious euro core legion against the evil greasy subversive chink rebellion.

Bitcoin was supposed to make politics obsolete, and yet people still keep grasping for teams and political narratives through which to understand things. As someone that honestly believed in the original vision, and wanted it all along, it's fucking annoying.

When will you realize Jihan is MP's bitch and you are all getting played to pump and dump BCrash as they get more BTC?

If your dumb ass knew anything about Bitcoin, you would know bigger blocks are fucking retarded and will not be allowed and you would have dumped your forkcoin already. You would also know that Blockstream can fuck off for all I care, they are a private company which I don't intend to use.

If you can't afford transactions, you don't belong into Bitcoin, period.

>If you can't afford transactions, you don't belong into Bitcoin, period.

hoooooooly shit hahahahaahhahahahahaha

If you thought with your brain instead of your fucking colon you'd actually try and mathematically validate your positions rather than sucking down bullshit propaganda as if it were a thickshake at your local mcfuckwit augmentation station.

"Bigger blocks" is a distraction. There is scaling and there is not scaling, and there are reasons and the absence of reasons for both positions. Anyone with a cursory grasp of the facts of the matter is aware of the limitations of the present situation *as well as* what refusing to implement even an extremely modest increase means.

You on the other hand, are just a fucking idiot.

Hillary was always the favored hahahahaha