POWR boutta hit the moon!!!

POWR boutta hit the moon!!!

twitter.com/M0ckk/status/933023295686967296

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=34iB8ajpzzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The coin already did moon. If you didn't sell after a 2000% rise you should probably not be in crypto

yay

Some people are just better at calling prices, no need to feel insecure

this is the best coin to invest in the next few months. probably one the very few legitimate products crypto has seen.

>2000 %

powr's only getting started. the coin is massively undervalued at this point IMO.

Ok im gonna buy powr, bit where so I get it and how do I sell it?

Bittrex or binance

Guys, give it to me straight am i going to double my money with this?

Triple

yeah

Yes

fuck it all in
my hopes and dreams are gone anyways

Some random pink power ranger a few days ago came here and shilled powr hard. I laughed, read a bit, sounded legit but didn't buy. I was an idiot cause the pink power ranger sounded too enthusiastic. I could have bought this at 25 cents or so. This will be 2,5 -5 dollars in a couple of months.

tendble

Im already balls deep, i regret not selling at 9.5k, fucked up hard

You can start the whole process over with SunContract.

guys im not even trying to funny or be a dick, im just trying to understand how this even works. i understand its about solar power in australia, but why do you need a cryptocurrency for that? like why would providing energy need to be in a token? i mean, does the energy need to be anonymous or something?

I GOT THE POWR!

Imagine being able to buy your neighbours power when you are low

POWR MARINES ARE GOING TO MAKE IT

MASS ADOPTION ON THIS COIN

Why use Bitcoin when you can just use Bitcoin Cash?

why would new power companies join this coin knowing the ICO companies can buy power for 10x as them and sell power for 10x as them

oh wait

POWR only sold 30% of their tokens... guess who's getting part of that 70%? thats right power... companies that join their network

this coin is worthless until a true price is established amongst power companies using their discount tokens

:)

FYI Interview with co-founder

youtube.com/watch?v=34iB8ajpzzY

stop shilling
drop your bags and go to the coming RBY pump

Except RBY has already been pumped and it wont continue

so where went the 18 BTC just bought?

All in just fuck my shit up

We're PUMPING right the fuck NOW

I bought it because of that exactly @ 20 cents
Thanks pink power ranger

link that facebook

Too late, it is AMB now. Check Ambrosus, they will announce there new product soon! Tthank me later!!!

we are mooning , details of the deal tomorrow