Moooooning right now

Moooooning right now.
Get in here guys. This coin is unstoppable.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/012804.asp
stockhead.com.au/resources/tap-oil-stays-mum-as-singapore-shareholder-demands-new-directors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK ME
I need to get back in.
I should have known better! This coin just refuses to stop mooning and making deals

Take me to the moon. Go Goku, take my POWER!

target 9k babes

I am a POWR shill but it is most definitely not mooning, just another hourly pump... if we get an official release about Thailand or India later then we will pump

Be gone infidel. Only believers go to crypto heaven.

Can I get a quick rundown on projected moon peak?

i need this...

Yeasss

it's announcement is pricing in as we speak

there is no fucking announcement until the team officially releases it, it's literally just a rumor right now you stupid fucks I hope you get dumped on stop ruining this lovely project

how do i buy this shitcoin?

i dont even know what the rumor is but i confirm its true. lets gooooooooo

fucking beautiful, everything is beautiful about this project. I would have to be retarded not to get in.

Pump is over get out

fuck off, it hasn't even started!

bittrex

Order book doesn't lie. At least I warned you.

this is how coins get killed by morons

HODL

ima just stay comfy until this coin actually skyrockets, hodl mode engaged

alright what news just came out to pump this shitcoin?

PSA - big meeting in Melbourne this Thursday. Sold out but I'm on the waitlist. Don't underestimate the nationalistic tendencies of the Aussies - they are way more likely to back their own tech than some random offshore NEO type project

OOOOOOOOH M%Y FUCKING GOD WE BROKE THE TRENDLINE IM RICH!!!!!!!

OMG GET IN THIS IS GOING TO MOON AGAIN

not to shill, but POWER could be worth more than most of you realize.
If the company is legitimate (and it might not be at all , which is why I don't invest in crypto ) but a single token of POWER would be valued at $1,000+ per year in the energy community.
Why it's .80 is weird and makes me highly skeptical.

literally a week old. be patient.

Is there programs that draw these lines automatically?

9k, slight correction then 12k

What the fuck is wrong with you, are you in a group of 4 trying to PnD this or what? Chill the fuck out it's not mooning it's another hourly rise.

Check the charts bruh.

The 1-15 minute candles have already succumbed to this moon mission, the 30 minute candle has faltered and is about to go through some upward moment once we get a bullish TK cross.

>mooning
>price is actually slightly less than it was a few hours ago

Why the fuck do I even come here? It's made a slight increase and you guys are acting as though it just skyrocketed 50%

We're not only talking about the price you fucking dumbass.

Kumo Breakouts, TK Crosses, RSI isn't even overbought yet and we're diverging into a bullish trend.

Wow it went to 7.6k and now it's back to normal. Obvious shill. Obvious small PnD group. Obvious 14 year old who thinks TA is useful. Fuck off stop killing this coin.

this, it's so clear

> being this stupid
stay poor pajeet

How the fuck do you DIVERGE into something you stupid Pajeet fuck

So I should buy more?

>buy loopring they said
>hidden gem they said
>muh buywalls
>muh nex connection
>muh neo connection
>muh slow accumulation
>muh volume

fucking scam coin

investopedia.com/articles/trading/04/012804.asp

some reading for you, stupid pajeet.

Coin is overbought. Volume moving into QSP, will probably triple by next week. Get in the new hot pump before it's too late.

>when you own both POWR and QSP
Lol comfortus maximum

It's not the worst thing in the world, I'd set a stop loss in the 7000-6800 if you can't stare at the charts right now.

We still need the TK cross on the 30 min candles, but we're sooo close to it. We've got good support in the 7000-7200ish range, you might get lucky and snag something there if we have minor dump that doesn't descend into a downwards trend.

Look at the slope of the price and the slope of the peaks on the RSI chart. If they're going into opposite directions that indicates a trend reversal you twat.

Stop order set for 6801 getting 2.5k more

>Volume moving into QSP
Do you have some actual way of determining this or is this more Pajeet bs as usual?

whats causing this pump this time around?

broke 7800!

Been happening daily since weekend. Pajeets trying to pump and dump while us smart Aussies are just hodling.

rumor of parterships with a power company in thailand

The technicals are good.

If you care about actual real world reasons apparently there's some news or rumors about partnerships on twitter.

no no no, you see Pajeet, if it is a rumor (WHICH IT IS), it is not news... do you understand now you poosniffing retard?

where do i put my sell order?

What price are you going to FOMO into friend?

I'm in at 30c, will buy more at 7.5k in 15 minutes when we fail to moon

7950!!!

holy shit

Yeah 8k rumour and 7k news just wait a bit guys and rebuy.

they said they were releasing news on the 22nd...

I earn 5000 rupees! SELL SELL SELL SELL

Jesus christ the absolute state of this place. Muh wallet, muh announcement, muh rumors. Yes they said that, who the fuck knows what it is, when it will come out or if the rumor released today is completely different to the actual news.

>just holding
>smart Aussies
Oh yeah, Im from NZ and I've been flipping it non-stop for dat der compounding interest

How high are we going POWRangers?

stockhead.com.au/resources/tap-oil-stays-mum-as-singapore-shareholder-demands-new-directors/

you were saying?

Sell or hold bags

goddamit ico price was 8 fucking cents

>stockhead.com.au/resources/tap-oil-stays-mum-as-singapore-shareholder-demands-new-directors/

Im done being salty, that I didn't buy at .28 cents

when do I buy now? it's going to dip again, it must

buy now you idiot. this shit hasnt even lifted off yet.

Just seeing you guys play with fire is hilarious, while I just keep on holding in peace as I bought in at 3k sats

After 8k sats the real moon mission starts!

Holy shit you are right why

It's at 8100!! onwards to 10000 now!!!!!

8250!

fuk yeah

Damn it just keeps going. I love this coin.

Told you... now next target is 8500...next minute

TFW DIDNT BUY THE DIP AND WENT TO SLEEP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bruh, how'd you know?

8370 now

I just, don't plan on selling this for a while. Not a daytrader just a Veeky Forums lurker who bought at 3000 sato, don't have enough to daytrade.

Whats the projections on the value of this system? Can anyone be willing to make some reasonable speculation for a biztard holding 40 POWR?

The fun begins.

Already hitting 8450! $1 WHEN?? LAMBO WHEN?? HERE WE GO GUYS STRAP YOURSELVES IN.

ONWARD TO 10K BITCHES

>tfw got in at 7460

doggo to the moon

40 POWR is not enough bro.I have 740 POWR and bought in at $0.25 and it still doesnt feel like enough. you can still buy more now, the ride just started

Comfy gains on this today , making up for my losses on dnt and slr

I've got about 100 POWR but will put in another $200 worth next week as long as it doesn't look like the coin's being pumped. I also don't plan to sell for a while. I'm willing to become rich off this or end up poor lol.

when there is confirmation this Thai company?

confirmation that put this coin new ATH

at the end of the month I'll have my monthly 50$ crypto investment, I'm sure it'll stop moving and I can predict how much I can put in.

Isn't it in early testing in some areas? They also plan on expanding to other countries. I'm sure there's other chances to buy in.

Thanks anons.

FLY YOU FAT FUCK!

DON'T YOU GO BELOW 8000 YOU FUCKING KEK

Sold at 8k, shoulda waited a little longer, oh well cant win them all

is it possible that we go $ 1 today?

Yeah there should be heaps of times to buy in, at least I hope. A lot of hype going through it at the moment, once the hype goes down so will the value. But it will moon one day. That day will be closer to when the Powr team start finalizing deals with Australian power companies.

just went all in at 8000
are we going to 10k tonight?

Probably not but I'm predicting $1.00 EOY

REEEEEEEE DON'T FUCKING TOUCH 8000 REEEEEEEEE

this shit finna go up and down but it will constantly, holders will gain more than people trying to flip this shit short term