Who else /accumulating/ here?

who else /accumulating/ here?

Yeah, I will give free money to some cucks, so they can play traders, an investors

1000 Astros here.

4 million max supply, active team and only on ED... I'm in.

or increase the chance that I will profit from the trades a professional research organization (Piccolo) will make, who probably know better than me when to enter and exit the market.

With 2.3 million in budget to invest think about the pumps these guys will create and profit from. It's like having your own personal whale group, where you don't have to have connections or need to research extensively. Literally 50% of their profits will be dealt out as dividends.

These guys listed Chainlink, Airswap and ZRX as definite buys when they were at ICO levels so they know how to pick real short term winners.

you will make it user

8200 astros over here and in it for the long haul....

I've only got 500, thinking of selling my cjeers at a loss to get more. Looks good.

Will probably gain serious traction right before the first payouts in December

Brah give me 84.139 so you can have an aesthetically pleasing amount. I have fucking 106

0xD088c8E2aAaB3D33d93D78D4F43e58f9dd9C9f46

sent you 34....8250 is pleasing enough

Thanks man, you just +32%d my net worth

124 here. Will i make it?

Can you send me 0.882 to round to 100?

Need round numbers

Send me 9.118 and youll have a nice round 90

How is this different from CFI?

Post your address mate

0xA3626e41fEa6FC019A5c25B76A102b4671101Dc3

wait a god damn minute. isnt this the exact same thing that cofound.it does? gives you acces to ico's? this is horseshit

Exactly

Holy shit you actually did it you absolute mad man.

Cheers lad, round number autism cured.

Back to doxxing Bitfinex now.

Any free airdrop?
I don't want to remove my ETH from the market it's on.

Read the fucking whitepaper Cofound.it is a platform for developing and funding ICO's only on their platform.....Astronaut is a fund to have Astro themselves invest in any ICOs that they will determine worthy through their research with Piccolo. Think of how limited in scope Cofound would be if they can't explore independent ICO's beyond their scope.

There's a shit ton of other things like the app coming out for Astro and the token burn of their already 7 million circulating supply, but you have to do your own research.

Supply after burn will be 4 million btw for those who don't know. Current market cap is roughly $5.6 million

Any kind astronaut wants to help me fill my space bag?

0x0ea9339ce9798d7b42fed76c4adee5e415c29b0f

They are tallying the votes to see if there will be an airdrop for token holders.

bump

I think astro has promise. I bought 1000 around $1.75. It's dropped since then and makes me want to buy more. This token will explode once it gets onto other exchanges.