Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=nfef5WqC85A

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933209179015098368
youtube.com/watch?v=rZI2Ycimhg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Up 5/6x at moment
And im not selling under 5 dollar A pop

I don't have any kind of realistic goal here anymore. In since .00003600 so this is all just a free show for me. I'm gonna make a drink.

When is the news supposed to drop?

What news? Thx

pajeet street dynamica

what do you think of qsp?

reminds me a lot of powr, thinking of selling my power to ride this pump to 3k.

Not against that idea. No clue what it is though

Barely got in at 7800, 4k

looks like some kind of cyber security auditing system with smart contracts

only reason i picked this thread because i haven't seen any on Veeky Forums all day and it reminds me a lot of the powr mission when i got on, tons of volume on a coin out of nowhere i never even heard of

The news about the Thai meeting

That whale

I seent it 155k sell

dip when?

got in at ICO and have been constantly buying more since. Cozy boys

trash coin

This looks comfy for awhile.

Great, this is now one of those types of coins now. bleh.

You guys holding or selling?

Yes. Swinging this is really stressful right now though, once I'm back in I'll probably just hold until the morning at least.

after losing 2 swings in a row I just hold now. way too volatile and it's about to moon up so don't want to lose that

holding.

Yeah I put a sell order but decided to hold. It will probably dip but I actually believe in this coin so fuck it hold.

I didn't hold all of it user

where did you have your sell order?

About 2 hours left until liftoff truly begins. Ready your moon shoes user.

Love,

Lain

I don't want to sleep tonight. One of you rich fucks share some coke.

why no justification for these claims

Thanks Lain, you have all my faith and monies. Where should I set target please?

Fuck coke, if you wanna stay awake you gotta take those fat lines of amphetamin.

Come to sleep with me user. It's 6AM and I'm only now turning off the PC.
Where did my life go wrong. Hope to wake up to some gains though, good night.

About 12k sats peak in about 60 hrs time from now with a lot of swing trade opportunities as the ride up will be full of pump and dump like green and red dildos

I didn't sleep last night and I won't be sleeping tonight; not with such a good trade on the floor. Sleep tomorrow when it evens the uptrend out a bit and there are less swing opportunities

Here comes the dip boys, prepare to buy again soon, from there each dip will be smaller (about 2-3 more dips coming) then it'll breakout and from there who knows probably 9k.

Watch the 30 min stoch RSI. When it touches bottom buy immediately. Moon time.

How low should we let it get to buy back in? I bought at like .58, sold half at .65 and then half of what was left at .68. Now I want to buy back at least what I sold at .68, but not sure how low it will go. Would be amazing if it went under .60 again.

it will never go that low again. 7k if you're lucky.

Buy back now. Right now, on this big red candle. This is the lowest its going to go before peak.

This. It barely hit 62 cents on the last major dip

filename.

Is it too late to buy? I got the money only 10 minutes ago. It was at $0.52 yesterday and now it is at $0.64 fuck me.

Can someone cut this out and make it gold for me? I want to make a meme.

Should hit about 7700 sats so set a bit above there as target.

POWR is looking good for now, don't have much to spend but I have 3000 QSP, do I sell lads? or do I keep my back up moonrocket?

No. We've still got about +50% left over the next few days. Buy the dip now. This candle will recover quickly soon.

i hate Bittrex's order book, it seems buggy and you can never be sure if its showing the results properly.

Bittrex is the absolute worst site.

Aussies trade on Cryptopia

That alright?

+3 internets for you, sir

Tommorow

WALLS DOWN GO GO GO

how high will it go!!???

>~25btc buy
want to trade sell books and buy books?

Jesus fucking Christ.
So I deposited in my account, then moved that to Ethereum within coinbase, now trying to get that to Binance BUT IT WON'T FUCKING LET ME REEEEEEEEEEE.
Fuck this shit, so unlucky.

gosh, the gap is getting wider anons.

Don't worry, price isn't going anywhere before it transfers

I sure hope so.
Thanks man.

$1,000 into it, will be interesting to see what happens when Americans wake up to news tomorrow.

realistically 10$ sometime in 2019

this 7910 sato 14951 powr wall is providing resistance but he's just getting you to buy user do you really trust a pajeet miniwall?

yo just wanted to say that we've had the same though process for the last couple hours, also SEL is my favorite show
You're a cool dude

>also SEL is my favorite show
you should watch more anime

Aah, I thought that was Bittrex, similar style. Anyway the Bittrex one is complete horseshit, it show something different every time I refresh the page.

Stress trading is how you lose money. Calm the fuck down son.

Yeah you too user.

Perfect thanks!

twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933209179015098368

Is it time for liftoff!!!!?

Alright, Orderbook user checking out. See you in 5 hours wojacks ahead.

lain is this what you were talking about?

>twitter.com/PowerLedger_io/status/933209179015098368
Here we go

FIRING ROCKETS!

Next big pump watch for your work

You mean now? You've got five minutes, friend.

This thread is actually great, we should try to help eachother as much as possible, imo.

After watching for the last few hours, I've finally decide to go in at 8k. Fun to join you all

I'm holding until 2025. See you in lambo land Veeky Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZI2Ycimhg4

>2025
>not driving a new Tesla Roadster

>le reddit car

>tfw your power ledger pays for your tesla passively in 10 years

I dunno. People on Veeky Forums are shilling it.. too much. The FOMO is unreal. When Veeky Forums FOMOs this much it usually follows a dip or a dump.

>2025
>not flying a bfr

Last good exit was awhile ago user. Market demand has been satisfied and walls have been placed to encourage risky trades. Trust the sage.

Except this coin is actually good, has use cases, a great team, and is government backed.

SO comfy in powr atm

Fucking went to sleep and told myself to not buy and hold overnight, so I didn't buy the dip.

For fucks sake. It even made sense it will go up, since there was no-one that is going to sale lower if you look at the chart.

>government-backed
>thinks that makes cryptocurrency attractive

yes goyim, buy buy!

went all in last night
been a hell of a day
bloodshed or solitude to come tonight
the chaos is beautiful and terrible
Iron Hands

30 minute stoch rsi crossing up in 11 minutes...are you ready user?

>implying it isn't
>implying it doesn't add to the real-world use
stay poor

Rockets fueling now...see that fire?

Yeah I noticed it was fueling too

I flipped POWR twice now intraday for nice money.. But I have a rule to not hold overnight. So when I saw this dip last night and ABCD, I told myself I'm not going into it, because I'm tired and its bed time.. And that I'll just see if I was correct or wrong in the morning. Didn't expect I'd be 30% wrong.

I understand that rule user; it's big for a day trader. But sometime you just have to do what you have to do; try setting a price alarm on Blockfolio.