How you holding up Veeky Forums?

How you holding up Veeky Forums?

What keeps you going?

Waiting for the ff7 remake before I kms

Not sure buddeh but I already tried to kys myself before so that isn't an option these days

Hope of a better tomorrow. Got really bad acne scars. Feelsbadman

>What keeps you going?
The thought of this board being shut down and all of you dying horribly

>Broke up with me via text
>Moved all her stuff out
>Blocked me on all social media
>Last thing before that was she said she loved me last night
>I'm still at work when all this occured
I still don't know why boys

A girl likes me

You obviously did something user. The fuck did you do bro

In my experience it's a couple of things.

Either you've been a dirty dog and she found out and you're just not telling us that part of the story.

Or

She's been planning on leaving for a bit or dropping hints and you've not been biting or you have and asked her to talk things through, she doesn't have the bottle to tell you no.

Or

She's fucking someone else and is doing a runner before she has to confront it all.

She will defo be with someone else in no time though, best thing you can do is walk away and have some space on your own, you'll meet someone else.

Honestly I don't know bro, was completely honest about everything and was upfront and we had strong communication about anything. I'd ask her if there was something but I'm blocked on everything

I have never felt bed than OMAD with no carbs

The most accurate one would be her seeing someone else because she's talked to one of her ex's in the past but with how open we were, nothing seemed like I had to worry about speaking as though he was a deadbeat. I can say I never cheated and as far as I know there weren't any hints being dropped and we always had good communication from day 1, or so I thought

Well I guess you dodged a bullet because she is acting crazy. Even if you were a shitty BF her behavior sounds insane. Watch out for fake rape claims bro. Not even joking

whatever happend has happend. take a breather and be glad its over and done.

time to move on to the next thing. double the dose on whatever you are doing and forget that shank.

Thanks user, I really just wanna know the why it happened and why this way of all things but that's not gonna happen, and I'll be on the lookout for that for sure

What keeps me going is suicide is for pussies and i dont wanna die like a pussy killing myself would eliminate any chance of me making my life better

Knowing that in this ocean of sadness there are islands of happiness I'll eventually find. Also waiting for the Great European Civil War, I wanna be part of the massive muslim removal.

If suicide is for pussies then prove it yourself

It's number three, she was probably cheating, felt guilty about it, and ghosting you was easier than confronting you and worse, herself, about what she's done. For women it's just easier to ignore guys until they go away instead of actually articulating their feelings. They've been conditioned to avoid confrontation from birth

You’re living in some /pol/ fantasy.

From birth? You might be on to something user...Please elaborate?

There is this qt petite blonde girl that works out at my gym and is friends with some of the girls that work there and for some inexplicable reason I think she has a crush on me. I always catch her looking at me when she thinks I'm not looking and I've noticed that something is on with her friends.
I'm sperging big time trying to ignore it because I'm a fucking loser and I don't want the facade to crumble. It feels good but at the same time I can't help but hate myself for not stepping up.

I wanna get too swole to control

Maybe not a war in the whole continent, but if you think civil wars won't happen in western Europe in the next 20 years you're dumb

Well not literally from birth. But usually women will confirm that they've been told all their lives to be sweet, kind, and gentle. So when they do something they know deep down is bad, like cheating, it's easier to just cut everything associated with the bad guilty feeling out of their lives, including you. Whereas you or I might try to fix it or talk it through.

Also, remember women usually have more options for new partners straight away so it's easier for them to cut their losses.

What happened man?

My own incredible self contempt. I still hate myself for not taking my shot with her bros. And now she's gone.

I loved crisis core ff7 psp

This is definitely true from my breakup. Listen to this user, he knows something. I spent months trying to figure out why she said, "We don't fit together." Why???? GIVE ME THE REASON WHY

rejected over and over. entering cocoon mode for this semester of uni. the only thing that keeps me going is "tfw no gf" feels.

>lose 100 pounds 80 to go
>plateauing for two weeks
>contemplating suicide since even if I lose the weight the autism will still be around and I'll never pass on my genes
>gay meme man dies
>seeing all the goodbyes
>messing with my head

works been busy and stressful
Recognized a girl at the gym, friend of a friend.
Spilled spaghetti talking to her
Not getting enough sleep
Yesterday at gym, failed all my SL lifts and now my right shoulder hurts

not so good user
but thanks for asking

Do it faggot

what organization do you work for?

Slit my forearm open one night in the bathtub. I was 19. Didn't die because I called a friend to come get me (I lived alone.) I woke up in a pool of blood and shit because my bowels released and the small town paramedics didn't know how handle the situation and asked me for the weapons I had used. Like I was a threat lol.
I'm 30 now. Still deal with depression like a motherfucker. Yeah it doesn't always get better desu

Dont even talk to girls my dude. All of them are fucking gainz goblinz. I experienced this first hand. all my friends who have women in their lifes. They WILL plateau your progress, and possibly set you back

OH and I have huge scars up and down my arm but I covered them with tats. And before when people asked I told them it was a pitbull attack. I had dozens of sutures and staples. Kept in a 5150 lock down for 3 days. This was all back in CA. I live in NYC now and fucking hate it. Im leaving soon tho. Been here 7 years and stayed for a girl. Moved in together and it didn't work out. She left me and now I have some retard as a roommate for the next 5 months until my lease expires and I can move back west near my sister. Ill feel better then. Tbh I miss my family

>Listen to this user, he knows something
Thanks man. Just speaking from experience unfortunately. But take what I say with a grain of salt also. It seems you're like me and overthink things, and trying to analyze what a woman wants is a bridge to nowhere. A "black hole of information" as a buddy of mine calls it.

That one day she'll regret friend zoning me

It feels like life is testing me, every day it's something new that goes wrong, It's so fuckin hard to keep my head up. It's really hard to see how easy people have it, while you're fighting with everything you have. But I keep on pushing for the hope of better days

I can’t die, because then I can’t support my wife and two kids. But every day, I contemplate taking a long drive off a short cliff. Ever since I found out the people around me have been lying to me my whole life, hatred festers within me like a plague.
How was your day?

for 5head gf

Keep going bro, your Veeky Forums bros are with you

can relate.

can't get over my ex. Tried dating and hooking up with other girls and working toward my goals. But I still can't stop thinking about her and I feel empty.