Try omad

>try omad
>go insanely hungry like never before
>pig out 3k calories in one sitting

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eat more protein filling food lad and drink water.

You've got to have more patience than that. Your hunger hormones will taper off and you'll feel better if you wait it out. Just don't gorge on your meal and you'll be fine.

There's probably something wrong with you. I'm doing 1.5k in on sitting with no problems at all. I'm actually considering dropping it to 1.3.

Am I supposed to eat all my proteins in one meal?

What is omad? I know what gomad is, but I cannot figure out for the life of me what omad is

Hardcore fasting, eating just one meal a day
Seriously user, 15 seconds of googling would inform you

One meal a day

One meal a day

Pretty much yeah

OMAD is meme for idiots.

>Hardcore fasting
>Laughingstockimgwithsmilingcuntz.cummies

Try omaw fag. Go to /fast/ if you want "hardcore" fasting, though its pretty fucking easy after 24-36hrs in...

>low carb is a meme for idiots
lol, I remember that one too

>Meme
>I can literally eat about 2600 cals a day and still hover in the 12% body fat range

don't talk to me or my 11% body fat ever again

Nah, this is just retarded.

If you pig out just fast for 3+ days after and you're back on track

I've been doing this OMAD shit too and have the same issue. By the time I eat, I'm starving and over eat.

of milk a day

only me after dark

Are you fucking kidding me?! That's what OMAD is? How the fuck are you retards so stupid you've fallen for this meme. Jesus fucking christ that's just awful. I'd studied human biology before switching degrees, including an extensive module on diet and this board triggers me atleast 5x a day. If you are doing 'OMAD' you've been memed. Just stop. What the everloving fuck is this bullshit

How tall are you retard. 2600 is standard for a semi active individual around 5'10. In fact it might even be a deficit.

>I'd studied human biology before switching degrees, including an extensive module on diet

How to lose ALL your muscle in one easy step

Not sure omad is any better than regular IF but it's definitely better than the normal eating patern. What did you study in muh university, you need 200g of carbs a day or your brain will literally stop functioning and you will go in starvation mode?

Kek, seems like studying in uni is the opposite of getting any real knowledge, your indoctrination camp didnt teach you shit normalfag.

No you fucking imbecile, OMAD is a cunt for your hormones & gains.

Criticise me all you want, I have more knowledge than you and am trying to save you before murder your fucking gains. Take the free advice or leave it.
>muh uni is an sjw brainwashing camp
Yeah no fuck off cunt. How are the Jews brainwashing me with the krebs cycle? Oh no I've studied homeostasis, now I'm a homosexual. You fuckers only criticise universities because you couldn't get into a decent one

>OMAD shit
no diet will fix you being a weak willed faggot fatty

keep walking Aaron, no one asked for (((advice)))

Is this how fit works? Some nuggets shill some ridiculous meme like OMAD, then anytime somebody questions it they just infer Jewish shenanigans? The absolute state of this site. I'd rather go back to bodybuilding.com forums and deal will all the faggots than put up with this shit

one meal a day

and you read about this where, in the stars?
did a genie visit you at night and tell you this?

you don't question it, you say "I'm an expert on this listen to me I did a course in college so I know more about it than you" with no proof or reasoning and we are supposed to trust you blindly over all the latest studies that have been done on this.

Kek

Fast thread is filled with research reports and studies on fasting being healthy and great way to loose bodyfat, with hundreds of practicing anons reporting on it. Some normalfag schmock comes in swinging his (((extensive course on nutrition))) and ohhhh god jesuschrist so unhealthy moaning.

Basic fucking physiology nigger. Occasional fasting is a potentially good way of improving insulin sensitivity in diabetics. That's basically it. regular OMAD will leave you with less energy than B4 as it will fuck with your glucoregulation, not just insulin but glucagon too. Leaving you too tired to exercise(30 mins cardio daily is basically the minimum-and no it does not kill gains, see boxers and rugby players) The thing I'm forgetting here is that glycogen depletion is more or less irrelevant as I swear nobody here does cardio. Depending on what you eat, and even then you are only mitigating damage, OMAD will lead to muscular atrophy. Not only that but if you aren't matching your BMR with your one meal then you're wasting away, and none of you are doing competitions so I fail to see why that would be worth it considering the health risks. Its all a placebo effect that might last for a few weeks and be great then you burn the fuck out. A bit like my relationships. Sorry if I'm coming across like a cunt, but omad is a meme, and we all need to make it and you boys are letting the side down

Fasting =/= OMAD. Fasting is good. OMAD is not fasting. OMAD is a calorific deficit

Implying you cant get all your nutrients and calories in one meal, gtfo braindead faggot, back to your (((uni approoved (((knowledge)))))). Just get out moron.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0
OMAD is basically meeting the fork in the road and going straight ahead into the fucking bushes. Either fast or eat big, don't eat small

>want to diet
>eat fried foods
There's no way you can scoff 3k calories in proper foods.

Implying that doing so somehow is the optimum for you bodies various hormonal mechanisms, most notably homeostatic ones in thermo and glucoregulation. Also implying that carbs once a day will not fuck with your glycogen storage and not leave you exhausted if you do anything close to what could be considered adequate cardio for someone claiming to be Veeky Forums. You're the one giving shit (((advice))) to keep these fuckers tired and not hitting optimum gains

oh well sure, I agree with most of that, if you want to to build muscle past noob gains you will prolly need to eat more than 1 meal a day, if you do eat only 1 meal a day you will be deficient in tons of minerals/vitamins because you have to eat very energy dense foods.
For the regular person however it's still pretty good.
Also fasting has way more benefits than just improving insulin sensitivity. And no, exercising while fasted for less than 24 hours wont leave you fatigued

Continously exercising while on OMAD wont neccesarily cause you to be exhausted but your glycogen capacity will absolutely decrease, and performance will suffer. OMAD should only really be for fatties who need to lose weight before even considering training

If you fellas want to lose weight why not take the usual 3-4 meals a day but eat way less? That's what I do, I can lose like 1.5+ kg in a month.

Because then you can't make it into a meme and make a thread about it, dingus

that is only relevant if you are doing more than 2 hours of cardio

Because it leads to metabolic syndrome at low bf and you lose a fuckton more muscle than with IF

>(((optimum\balance\varius mechanisms))) nice argument, anything in particular or you just gonna spoiut buzzwords?
>will not fuck with your glycogen storage

Nigger IF is exactly supposed to get you into low insulin, glycogen deficient state, so you your body can use fat for energy.

>(((considered adequate cardio for someone claiming to be Veeky Forums)))
Considered by who? Whats the standart, how did you measure it? Your buzzword babble not fooling anyone here. I can easily do a full body workout 3 days a week, ropejump 30 mins and walk 2 hours in park every day, and do 1 hiit kettlebell 10 min workout on a weekend. All that fasted, before a meal. And i dont even do omad i do omad + 2day fast. If you are a weak faggot, who cant control his food cravings before he adapts to an omad, and a weak faggot who dont have the will and determination to work out, making excuses "oh i cant my glicogen is tooo lowww", stop hiding behind buzzwords and diss omad so you dont feel insecure about your food addiction.

Wrong I'm afraid. HIIT will burn your glycogen out in 20-30 mins. So OMAD is only feasible when sacrificing both cardio gains and muscle gains. Why would you do that to yourself

>rope jump 30 mins a day on one day OMAD two day fasted. Lol I'll donate 1k to a charity of your choice if you just upload 5 minutes of you with a skipping rope

HIIT for more than 30 mins. you fucking wot m8. literally who does that aside from athletes that are training for competitions.

I do a 20 minute HIIT session once a week, I'm by no means Veeky Forums. I play rugby so I can't get away with a resting heart rate higher than my max. bench in lbs

Nice argument kike, again, your buzzword spouting, goal point moving, ass wiggling rethoric is not fooling anyone here and im not wasting my time and compromising my anonimity to refute something that has no argument in it. (((memequillibrium))) (((some mythical "fucked up hormones"))) and your only source of energy is glicogen are not arguments.

5mins, even a timestamped pic will do. I'll do it if you do it. Why don't we compare OMAD to a normal diet?

Nice goalpost moving moron, no one ever said, that omad is for someone who is building muscle\maintaining good physique its for loosing bodyfat. Again sick argument.

Go on user get your man boobs out for the lads

>I ran out of my shitty arguments ill proceed to personal attacks.
You are way too easy.

Not really m9. Pretty well documented that homeostasis ain't great on one meal a day, up to you to disprove the scientific community on that. I just really wanna see your man boobs Mr. 30 mins a day jump rope

I tell you what, I will donate fifty quid to wateraid to hydrate some little niglets in Africa if you post your fat juicy man tits

> Pretty well documented that homeostasis ain't great on one meal a day
>(((Scientific community)))

Again a bunch of non argument babble, proof that body doesnt adapt and maintain (((balance))) using bodyfat\other means of regulation. And again goalpost moving ass wiggling babbler, omad is good for building muscle\maintaining physique, good for memeostasis, was never an argument.
> I just really wanna see your man boobs Mr.
The one suggestin\challenging does the first move kiko, not that i expect you to understand decency. And again, not an argument.

What the hell is OMAD? Ounce of Mayonaise A Day?

onion maybe a day

>local failure does not possess willpower, continues to fail
>more at 11

>OMAD
>a meme

on my ass drinking

You fuckers are crazy. (((scientists))) what the fuck is that supposed to mean? Science is a fraud industry and another arm of teh jooz brainwashing everybody except for you and your little bunch of nazi larpers

>1.5+ kg
Thats slow as fuck for obese people user.

Oh Milktruck arrive day

Auto Mecha Anime Hentai

You don't lose muscle from fasting a few days, I'm pretty certain

Worthless dick swinging from a college grad lol. You probably look like a twinkle.

But to point out the obvious, omad is done to break homeostasis and to change the body composition. Staying in homeostasis just means you are NOT making any progress. Get rekt.

Also, while omad, add the following to enhance fat loss:

Ec stack
Forskolin
Pde3b inhibitor like cilostazol

That's the gold standard

No one bodybuilding wants to stay in homeostasis faggot.
Homeostasis prevents any change in body composition, we don't want that. We want to destroy homeostasis to achieve a better body

>Worthless dick swinging from a college grad lol
>Staying in homeostasis just means you are NOT making any progress
I'm pretty sure that's not what it means, though?

OMAD with paleo/keto is unstoppable

omad isn't hardcore, at least not imo

don't do omad
>shiet ya sayin meme diets dont work for everyone THaT's IT im guzzling soy milk and fucking bread loaves until i becCOme a femmy femboi

(((degrees)))

except you didn't offer any evidence to the contrary besides studying a degree you didn't even finish lmao

Hardcore fasting that many people do just accidentally throughout out their life. Hardcore, lol.

OMAD+48hr fast
hoping abs will pop out anytime soon
btw could somebody estimate my bf% please

>do just accidentally throughout out their life
Just some days, sure, but doing it consistently every day will make you constantly hungry.

About 18% - you're sucking it in.

Long way until abs champ - luckily you're small so you weigh fuck all. Going from 18% to 10% is probably only a 4kg drop for you.

>Decide to try a few memes
>Do Omad
>eat 3k calories in 1 sitting
>Stomach revolts against being suddenly stuffed with all this food after 23 hours of nothing
>Spend next hour on toilet
never again.