Whey protein discussion

What do you guys think of it? Is it worth it? Just got my shipment two days ago (it's the milk chocolate flavor). Taste wise it's pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I drink two scoops with whole milk every day so I can eat like shit for the rest of the day and still make gains.

Wasted your money. Should have gotten myprotein instead.

i usually buy CVS brand protein when i run out and havent ordered any online.
when i order online i dont have a specific brand i prefer, just best deal at the time.

why's that user

Not all protein is created equal.
labdoor.com/rankings/protein

MyProtein has been bought out by a big conglomerate, those ratings are old af. TheProteinWorks was founded by one of the original founders of MyProtein and is better quality for low price, but they're too small to have been reviewed by LabDoor yet

yeah please use my referral link to buy myprotein at myprotein.com/ref=pajeet43549

>$60 for 5lb

Nope.jpeg

MP Combat is cheaper, just as clean, and a better blend.

Don’t fall for the Gold Standard hype.

$40 for 5lbs off of Amazon, not sure how that’s not a good deal

I’m what country?

I just checked every 5lb flavor and none of them was under $57.99.

A 4lb tub of banana cream MP is $33.

Just buy that six star nutrition shit from walmart, who cares

What's the difference between milk chocolate and double choc?

Imagine sucking one dick versus two.

> itt: plebs who don't buy protein 20kg at a time

Ah yes two is much better. Thanks user.

Are you me?
I try to eat some oatmeal with fruit and some greens at some point while at work but outside of that I will eat w/e

How many scoops????

its a mass gainer i see

I use Isomorph 28 in strawberry with water and smoothies (lactose free milky, pb, frozen bluebs and strawbs, 2 scoops). Gains have been fire since I started. And I dont have to struggle to stuff my face to get 1.5g/lb of bodyweight.

Lol they openly admit to amino apiking their protein in their ingredients. Buy anything BUT that garbage

Whey protein works, however I got convinced that this will never or only in very rare cases be better than a protein from real food.
So what I essentially do is still get it and use it just for the flavor. A chocolate one especially, greatly enhances taste of stuff like plain greek yogurt or plain oat meal and stuff like that.

Do u dump it all into a blender or shake it?