Funny gym vids

got any?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z9D71pQaTnc?t=253
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah your one rep max

I can't laugh, because I unironically imagine slamming braphogs when I lift heavy.

Watch out bigger, Chad wobbling through

>the Chad Ape

So this is the Chad stride? Impressive.

If it aint BENDIN you're just PRETENDIN

>that badgirl machine workout

some may call this cringe

Old lady is on some roid rage kek

Why where they fighting? I can only think of two reasons either old lady is sick of ig dumb thots filming themselves or she's doing dangerous lifts near a window/glass.

It's on twitch if you know what your doing
AgreeableBlatantShrimpKappaCla

Why don't at least pretend not to be an autist and provide a link to the video.

this

she was pissed because of the streaming. told her that's not what this place is for and the stupid dyel chink just kept going "I WAS HERE FIRST!"

>being too gay to get the url right
https clips twitch tv AgreeableBlatantShrimpKappaClaus

the big lady is right and not cringe

>Dyel
>no ass
>no tits
>twitch whore

I wish the viking ripped her a new one.

>the chad slam vs the virgin pulldown

Lowkey destroyed

C U T E
U
T
E

The powerful sloth

>americans
>and americans will blame it on her being asian
na bruh American asians are disgusting, they make me feel sick, everything they do is horrible you can easily tell them apart in a crowd of asians, half of them cant even speak their parents language cause their parents hate the language

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed

King of the Jungle

Why would their parents hate their own language?

because they see it as less intelligent/less important/ useless if you want to succeed in america

then you get a lot of second gen who cant even understand their parent's language so they're actually no different to the white people they grew up with

Interesting. Big if true. That is a level of pathetic that only makes sense when thinking about the Asian's that I know... It all adds up user.

no you have to imagine that in the 50's Korea and a lot of the other nations like Vietnam were poor, so the parents "escaped" and now they want to put their previous life behind them, little do they know that Korea and Japan became huge technological and cultural powerhouses in the following years

all the other nations however are still shit so it still stands where they want to distance themselves from that country cause they think it's better for their children

because gookspeak sounds like cats having an orgyand consists of eleven trillion indecipherable moonrunes

imagine a qt gal asking you if she can do this exercise while holding on to you

>literally wearing underwear panties
>pubic hair peaking out

the chad roidrage bloatmaxx granny vs the dyel low estro gook

>The Chad Gallop

Hats of to the lady on the right.

I suppose if the girl wanted to stream herself doing exercises, she would be better off doing that at a home gym.

twitchwhores BTFO

>I WAS HERE FIRST
Is she literally retarded? What does that have to do with not being an obnoxious bitch who is talking on a phone at the gym? At most gyms, that's against the rules.

Fuck off nigger

>inb4 Girl doing legpress and snapping her shit up

*eyes pop out of my head and my jaw hits the floor*
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA
Well hello there fine lady. How much does one have to pay for an exquisite BRRRRRRAAAAAPP from thine posterior?!

>Zercher Stride

his one rep max is not a video. Make some sense

sure it's not a tat?

>see gif
>chuckle
>have epiphany mid chuckle
>stop chuckling
>get up and hang by legs from pull up bar
>try movement from gif
>unholy activation in medial and posterior delts

I think that motherfucker is on to something.

>he thinks those are pubes

Hello, virgin.

You can just do the same movement standing up with the cable lowered

I lost fucking hard

>implying she has pubes and hasnt spent 30 grand having every hair other than on her head laser removed.

you underestimate the atrocious vanity of these thots.

I know what a cable lateral raise is brother, but I think this hanging position would be superior to the standing one because having your legs wrapped around the bar gives you more stability, and will probably help maintain shoulder form when using higher weight, form always breaks down on heavy cable laterals..
I'll try it next shoulder day and report back.

kek

Hes determined, I'll give him that

If you go too heavy with your legs wrapped around a bar you'll just slide down the bar when you try to lift your arm up. If it's too heavy to handle with your feet planted on the ground it'll be too heavy to handle when you've got nothing underneath you.

Do his friends not like him?

youtu.be/z9D71pQaTnc?t=253
4:13

qt asian grills vs white hags

wrong board?

>Arnold lunge press

Good point, however I'm gonna try a set or two next shoulder workout anyways. I tried a million different variations of rear delt flys/raises till I found the one I felt the most activation doing. So I won't knock this till I try it.

The normies at my gym already think I'm a meme because I sometimes do some gymnastics on the pull up bar for warm ups. So it can't hurt.

Batman cable flies

Filename got me.

#swoleleft nazis watch out

friendly reminder that a spotter (when he's not in charge of grabbing the barbell in case of failure) either supports the chest or the wrists, never the elbows. I see too many retards "spotting the elbows", especially in dumbbells exercises. Don't do that. It's a complete mistake.

>dat genuine last rep struggle
Amazing.

Thanks for the tip bro, spotting properly is the mark of a true lifter.

probably good at least for getting you sweaty and tired. I support girls doing whatever if it means they're gonna look better on average

Is it Jesus Quintana?

Did you watch the full video?

why? i prefer having my elbows supported during db bench

Is this the train to snap city?

because if the spotter pushes up on the elbow he can't control where exactly he is pushing it, which means it could put your shoulder/wrists at risk. pulling from the wrists makes sure the arms go up following the proper lift line. I don't know if I managed to explain. But if you push up at the elbow it will go up sure, but most likely at an angle meaning the DB is off the proper pathway, which can be problematic for the shoulders.