19 y/o Daniella Melo

USA, -84kg

Daniella Melo 1262 lbs (572.5 kg) total, 40 kg PR total and 30 KG over the WORLD RECORD TOTAL.
490 lbs (222.5 kg) squat, unofficial WR
270 lbs (122.5 kg) bench
501 lbs (227.5 kg) deadlift
9/9, 27 WHITE LIGHTS

>belt
>straps
>wraps
>not to depth

Sexy thighs tho 3/10

That's nice. When I was in that weight class I could hit those numbers with + a 160kg bench.

Keep trying, Dani.

27 WHITE LIGHTS

brap truck just arrive

pls let her choke me out with her thighs

>powershitting

>sumo
yeah no

I want to plow her. Also wtf that bench grip is wide af, should I be benching with this wide of a grip?

Lol amerimutts are getting good at steroiding their kids

>dyel doesn't even know the difference between knee wraps and knee sleeves, or wrist straps and wrist wraps

You a retard

>sumo
dont know what i expected
not if you want to make gains

there is nothing impressive about a bodyweight DL
especially if its sumo

Let's make a bet. How much steroids is this chick on daily?

Also, how badly do you as a father have to fuck up in life that your daughter is obsessed with weightlifting?

>there is nothing impressive about a bodyweight DL especially if its sumo
yeah at her 200kg+ bodyweight she should be DLing 500kg at least

exactly

when your grip is so wide that your forearms are at an angle instead of perpendicular to the floor, you are applying rotational force to them (mooohvmeyunt armmsuh). that shit will break your forearms eventually. I have a feeling that it's the way that she adapts to her naturally slimmer shoulders as a woman. also
>i want to plow her
makes sense, stronger/healthier people tend to be beautiful on average.

>all this dyel rage
sad desu

u forget the 1inch ROM

Yeah seriously. Can't dismiss it as her being a manlet cause she's a girl, so now they've started critisizing her form like they would fucking know anything about that. Yeesh.

Sean, fuck off you half rep cunt.

Seems like an excellent specimen for my eternal Braphog mate.

me on the left

>all these butthurt dyels ITT

>soyboys angry a teenage girl is stronger than them

L M A O

How many jelly coping faggots are in this thread? She's strong as fuck, why do you think she needs to be discredited just because she's a woman and happens to be stronger than you. Do you also think there's no women on earth who could beat you up?

wonder if shes infertile

Please stop white knighting. It's pathetic.

Good for her, that was impressive.

>white knighting.

kys soyboy. laughing at mad, low test weaklings isnt white knighting

>t. crab soyboy who is our lifted by a fucking teenage girl

I would never want to fuck that ugly man-chick but it says a lot about weak faggots when they criticize her and discredit her achievements. It's basically how women act towards each other, which is what's really pathetic.

Nice post timings.

good luck having children with that hardened bottom. perineal rip all the way to the anus

>pumping yourself full of steroids and performing 1-inch ROM lifts is something to be jealous of

Obviously, otherwise you weak faggots wouldn't be coping like this.

>sumo

LOL

Wider grip = less range of motion = less gains but heavier weight moved.

what's wrong with sumo? I thought sumo was typically weaker than normal deadlift, so shouldn't it be more impressive?

Nobody is coping you moron lmao
You must be projecting your insecurity onto the rest of us

K brainlet

>200kg bw
wtf she weighs 440lbs?

>all these reasons to try to invalidate a lift of a teenage girl stringer than you
>"I-I'm not coping!"

Funny you should mention projecting, because I didn't even say anything about insecurities.

ITT: extremely butthurt DYELs who are mad that a girl lifts double their total

kek

To be fair I think """powerlifiting""" like this is fucking stupid regardless of gender

>yo dude I can deadlift 1 bazillion pounds!
>immediately hops into sumo stance
>lifts with 0.5" ROM
>LIGHT WEIGHT BABY

WHOAAAAAAAAAA DUDE COOOOL!!!!!!

By the way, it's not like limiting the ROM with sumo stance actually makes the lift easier, LOL!!! It's just the literally every powerlifter uses sumo stance now because, uh, well, because it just LOOKS COOLER! IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MAKING THE LIFT EASIER!!! They could EASILY lift the same weight with a normal deadlift stance but they just like sumo better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you load your glutes correctly when doing sumo then you can probably deadlift 25% more with ease compared to regular deadlift.

You do realize there are world record holders in the IPF still doing conventional and squat high bar. Just because you don't have an interest in the sport doesn't mean your criticism is valid.

Not them but in the Ipf every male world record deadlift below 120kg is held by a sumo deadlifter and I think the same applies for females below 84+. And with Russel Orhii's 300kg squat yesterday I can't think of any remaining squat records set with a high bar squat.

i do sumo because i have bad mobility and it keeps me from visiting snap city. am i a beta?

Squat IPF records which were done High Bar
66kg division Gladkikh Sergey 250kg
(up until yesterday) 83kg division John Haack 298kg
105kg division Deiranauw Bronco 335kg

Ray Williams in the 120+kg division seems to be the only guy left with a conventional deadlift world record.

this

>P-p-please stop pointing out what a weak DYEL I am

>Yes
>No
>No
>No

Get out, spastic.

>white knighting

You have absolutely no idea what that means, do you?

Why does everyone harp on sumo? I tried doing it a few days ago and I couldn't lift as much as conventional, I thought its supposed to be easier

Might just need to get used to the new stance

I'll volunteer to go find out.

These brainlets don't understand write a bit of technique goes into properly performing sumo. They see the shorter range of motion and immediately think that makes it significantly easier. When to make the range of motion the shortest you put yourself in a shitty position. It's a trade off some people can make. Also the toes on the plates sumo only shortens range of motion by about 3-4 inches.

Some people are just better at sumo than conventional and vice versa. Don't listen to the memes.

follow her on ig. She's obsessed with food and dogs just like any other girl

Alright man, so why don't you adopt all the cheaty techniques and show us how strong you are using them?

is it because you couldn't match this chick's total even with wide grip bench and sumo dl?

Congrats to her!

>sumo deadlift