Turn 30

>turn 30
>pulling college girls
>"user, she's the same age as your niece!"

What's the point of being fit if I can't have younger girls without being a creep?

Who gives a flying fuck if people think you're a creep, as long as she's 18 and she wants to fuck you and you want to fuck her, what the fuck is the problem exactly? If you're a 30 year old male and fuck an 18 year old girl, the only people who will judge you are dried up jelly women or ultra cucked beta numales.

>"and?"

>work out hard as fuck to pick up women
>realise I’m balding
see you later boys

Lol tell them to get fucked. Average age gap is 6 years anyway. 10 isn't crazy.

adults can have sex with adults.

age issues between consenting adults exist because older women don't want to compete with younger women, so they shame people who don't stick to their age.

You are doing God's work, my son. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

How much older are your siblings that you were an uncle when you were a kid?

>45 - 35 not crazy
>30 - 20 creep

If you are pulling them to fuck not that creepy, but pulling them for relationship is absolutely creepy.
I know it seems wrong, but seriously, all the young girls i've pulled have nothing in common with me. It's a completely different world.

My oldest brother is 14 yrs older

>needing to have things in common with roasties

What are you, gay?

Just tell them you'll keep on fucking 18 yo's untill incest is legalised and then you'll fuck your niece.

My social skills are not the best but I think this might be inappropriate.

Not if it's legalised.

You don't pull girls to have interesting discussions with them, most women can't hold an intellectual conversation to save their lives. Women are to be manipulated, not to deceive them or anything, but they need to be manipulated if they're going to be happy. They're not rational thinkers, they're very much victims of their own nature. You hold interesting discussions with your peers, you have sex with your women, you can't have both and if you force yourself to aim for both at the same time you'll just end up fucking yourself.

I'm 30, how to pull college grills

That's your fault for living in Ameristan.

I'm 27 and I'm getting hit on by an 18-year-old and a 21-year-old right now. Nobody cares. People understand girls like older guys. If I didn't have a gf my age I'd be a craddle robber, like I was back in my early-to-mid 20s.

You gotta lure them into your basement with a trail of pumpkin spiced frappuccinos.

fpbp

Delet

Go to college, be more fit, smarter, more mature and successful than your competition. Its not that hard desu.

I'm 24 and my oldest brother is 49, not even kidding

I can delete this post but I can’t delete this bald spot

Where from?

how about you stop giving a fuck you retarded cuck

lmao at letting haggard old cunts dictate how you live your life

1. Be successful in a way that let's you have a schedule as flexible as someone in college.

2. Do things someone with an IQ of 80 would find cool.

do you care about being a creep? born alone die alone, shit between is life

37 here, dating a 24 yr old.. it all works out because I am kind of immature for my age and she is very mature for her age

she got a spork?

just shave the rest off. Save yourself the embarrassment.

LOL fucking weirdo, in my college when i see a 25-30 year old trying to hook up on a 18 years old i give him a stare like saying, nigga you are a fucking goofy

how to spot a black dude, the post

Nah you're just retarded. You aren't supposed to have something in common with the young girl you date or marry. That's asking too much, most women do not have interesting personalities and a very small percentage of men will ever find such a woman.
All the woman needs to do to be a good girlfriend/wife is give you children and cook for you.

tfw the balding started before my acne cleared

same

Those are all very reasonable and logical rules except for Irelands which is unnecessarily late.
Women become the most loyal and good wives only if married as young virgins.

Based Spaniards

spaniards are fucking degenerate lmao, they have an incredible high rate of pedos in jail, seriously, aussies, spaniards, amerimutts, mexicans germans and ukranians are probably the most degenerate all over the world

Ignore complaints. You've worked hard, enjoy the fruits of your labor. You probably will treat those girls better than immature 20 year olds anyway.

>What's the point of being fit if I can't have younger girls without being a creep?

What's the point in being fit if you're a beta who cares what these people think?

Spanish lawyer here. The pic is outdated; with the last Criminal Code ammendment, age of consent is 16.

Sorry, europedos.

i remember in high school i dated a freshman as a junior and caught all sorts of flack for it.
people acted like she was 20 years younger than me

>dude my eyesights getting worse
>just cut them out lmao

>high rate of pedos in jail
that's cause they caught them all retard, they can't have them running round the streets of madrid can they?

What the fuck. You and your brother are almost the same age as me and my parents. I’m 25, they’re 51 and 53. Weird as shit.

and what did you expect fucking paedophile

theyre just jealous

they just salty high schoolers though.
Everyone is going to try to poke holes in your relationship if you don't assert yourself. it's human nature

I live in a blue country. I've been with three 16-year-olds when I was in college. I know a dude that dated and fucked a 14-year-old. Nobody cares if its consensual.

It honestly amazes me how degenerate Americans are when it comes to sex, drugs and hookup culture, but if you're attracted to a girl bellow 18 they instantly label you a pedophile.

besides that just means spain is full of degenerates

I think this changes from area to area, country to country, even social milieu to social milieu.

I for one never encountered people other than some crazy radfems who even give a shit. I probably wouldn't be part of the same social circle as people who do.

you are just as degenerate as the dirty amerimutts

Ditto. Are we gonna make it, bros?

I'm inclined to think this too. Nowhere else in the world is a 30 year old dating a college-aged girl considered 'creepy', that sounds like one of those dumb attitudes americans would pick up from their sitcoms

Why? We dated, I didn't pump and dump them.

she was without a doubt the most gorgeous girl in the high school and i knew everyone knew that, and she is actually still that level of attractive today.
shes aged very well, though i have too.
been 10 years since hs and shes married to a 6/10 and has no kids like most of the losers that left my hs. its good that she didnt just fuck around until she had kids and then settle down out of necessity.

not sure why shes with such an unattractive man tho

this is how i spot a degenerate, degenerates never admit/accept they are dirty scumbags they just start with "she likes it xD" "she was ok with it lool"

a girl under 18 years old is inmature as fuck, you are just taking advantage of it, anyways if you like to bang children is up to you, just accept the fact you are ill

>been 10 years since hs and shes married to a 6/10 and has no kids like most of the losers that left my hs. its good that she didnt just fuck around until she had kids and then settle down out of necessity.

LOL if she dated a guy who brownses /fit in a daily basics what would you expect she was going to marry ?

at least an 8/10 like me

>they have an incredible high rate of pedos in jail

So you are saying it's better to leave them causing havoc in the streets?

All three approached me first, mongoloid.

they should educare their people to not be pedos as well

>at least an 8/10 like me

yet he married a guy uglier than you and you are here on /fit probably for ever, and the worse of this is that there is a 90% of probabilities you are over 30 years old

you lost bro

that pedo excuse

>a girl under 18 years old is inmature as fuck
I mean... they don't stop being immature.

Pretty much the only thing that kinda makes them settle down is having kids.

>girls who haven't through puberty
>pedo

Women of any age are immature as fuck, you have much to learn. The female mind stops developing after 14-16 years age.

Aoki! Do the frog punch!

35 here and still regularly fuck 21 year olds. Feels kind of indifferent man. I’m ready for a relationship.

A 15 year old is an adult, just a young adult. Better that than a used up roastie slut that has lost all her worth by losing her virginity already.
You sound like a butthurt roastie.

no problem with browsing fit forever
i probably will until it goes to complete shit, which it is nearing, but a lot of the stuff here is still worth killing free time on.

>90% probabilities you are over 30 years old
>they should educare their people to not be pedos

>been 10 years since hs

maybe they should educare you some good maths they're buddy

>a 15 year old is an adult

Sure thing, Cletus.

LOL you are like 28 years old then

yeah whatever bro, keep banging children

100% this

Stay triggered used up roastie damaged goods.

Bullshit
You don't need to be identical in every way, but if you have absolutely nothing in common you're gonna have a bad time.

Similarly, fucking a younger gril is all well and good, but if you have enough in common with them in order to have a relationship, then you're probably mentally retarded.

>implying im a fucking sodomite who needs sex

your future needs to be compatible. similar goals, timelines for kids. your big five personality traits should be somewhat close to each other.

you should have something to talk about obviously, and be able to spend time together.

but "something in common"? you dont need to share hobbies with your gf or whatever else that sentence implies.

Nah you're full of shit. A woman only has to be a virgin when you start dating her, and you can make any such woman into a good and loyal wife.

13 years older than my wife. Get them young, before they get wrecked, lads . The only people who ever gave us shit were older nasty cunts who like to talk about healthy relationships, but never have them. 11 years happily married, with two kids.

did you thought he was a creep when he was inside you?

The women telling you that fucking young girls is creepy are just jealous because they are old worthless hags.

The men who say that are either faggots or are jealous that they are not the ones fucking young pussy.

this is not accurate

> Go on OKCupid
> Look through a bunch of 18-15 year old girls
> 90% of them are looking for males between 21-35
> Some even looking for 40 year old men

Just do it faggot

don't fall for the creep meme

>implying this isn't a white boy trying to sound "hood" on an anonymous forum

I wouldn't care about age as much if women took care of themselves. I'm in my mid twenties and over half of them are either fat or skinnyfat and think being slob eating junk food and drinking like a frat boy makes them a rebel. Then the ones who aren't think they're hot shit because they aren't hogs like everyone around them.

Might as well get a qt younger girl and put on her on the right path.

Kekd

This guy wrapped up the thread on the first response.

But the people saying the creep shit are older or tied down guys with aged, haggered, bitchy wives that they're legally bound to and are mad sour about it. So they go man you can't go around fucking prime pussy that's creepy! Meanwhile their old 30-something wife won't fuck them so they go on cuck-tube and watch somebody else fuck an 18 year old while they jerk off.

Or like dude said it's women who are older and are jealous of young women who still have that glow and beauty about them that men go nuts for telling you not to fuck them because there is no way to compete as a women.

Whatever man. You eurofaggots love to brag about getting teen pussy but most of you look like potato-faced inbreds. Not really making a good case for yourself.

>reading this thread

Was Ant /ourguy/ all along?

>>"user, she's the same age as your niece!"

so? mind your own fucking business

FPBP

>30 years old
>bangin college girls

Literally nothing wrong with this

37+ is when it starts getting creepy

>You don't pull girls to have interesting discussions with them, most women can't hold an intellectual conversation to save their lives. Women are to be manipulated, not to deceive them or anything, but they need to be manipulated if they're going to be happy. They're not rational thinkers, they're very much victims of their own nature. You hold interesting discussions with your peers, you have sex with your women, you can't have both and if you force yourself to aim for both at the same time you'll just end up fucking yourself.

this user knows his shit

That last part is so true. My ex is really smart and I loved having conversations with her but the sex wasn't good and I ended up cheating on her with a BPD alt-girl that fucked like a champ but was dumb as a rock.

Agreed. They don't really mature any more past age 21, at that point you can pretty much figure out what kind of person they are, barring some major life changes.

That's why you see 35 year old women still acting like emotional/irrational babies.

Keep hating.. if a dude is in his 60s and still pulling college trim I am going to applaud.

a quick rundown would be nice

Hey OP, why are you 30 years old and aren't married yet? Is it because you're completely undesirable to women your own age so you have to get whores in college with daddy issues to use as slampieces to fill the void in your life?

Come on OP don't feel bad there are plenty of 30 year old women who aren't married, you can easily get one of them

>REEEEEEEEEE ROASTIE ROASTIE ROASITE

>MFW AN AUTISTIC MONGOLOID ACTUALLY THINKS THAT THE KIND OF MENTALLY DAMAGED TEENAGE GIRL WHO WOULD FUCK 30+ YEAR OLD MEN IS SOME PRIME VIRGIN AND HASN'T HAD MORE SEX THAN A WOMAN YOUR OWN AGE

FUCKING

KEK