That guy who punches the heavy bag as hard as he can one time as he walks past it

>that guy who punches the heavy bag as hard as he can one time as he walks past it

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

Lel

>that guy who hits the bag as part of his routine, but just punches and kicks without any knowledge of proper form

i'm the 2st biggest dude in the gym after the gym owner i can do whatever i want

when you become the biggest dude in the gym, you become the gym owner

Unironically me

i do this shit but just for cardio. probably look like a retard but fuck anyone who is thinking that, the only losers who care about what others in the gym are doing are self conscious skinny fat fuckers who ahve no understanding of training or nutrition and will never succeed in life

i wouldnt be surprised if he gave control to me he's already getting old and ended up in hospital from cutting too hard last year

this is what i do it's good exercise and boosts my confidence. i youtubed some basic drills like the ol' 1 2.

>ended up in hospital from cutting too hard
top kek

It's like watching people lifting baby weights with attrocious form.

>sharing a home gym with your twink boyfriend.

doesn't count, user.

why is it? lifting baby weights with atrocious form will get you no where, no progress, no bodily change.. whereas using a punching bag for cardio, regardless of the "form", will contribute to calories burnt and will effect your body composition provided your diet is in check. you cant compare the two

It's a bad comparision but that's how you look like when you've got no idea how to hit the bag. Go cycling or jogging if you wanna do something really productive for your stamina.

ok brother. i will continue you to use the punching bag for cardio and feel like a badass while others may judge, but i respect your opinion.

This one pisses me off because the speed bag is right next to the heavy bags, so after they hit the heavy bag they slam the speed bag as hard as they can. The speed bag is meant to help your rhythm and hand speed, slamming the speed bag as hard as you can actually damages it.

>that guy who comes with a backpack that looks like he is about to hike the Appalachian trail

the projection

>do (not mixed) martial arts for literal decades
>see normie fag kicking with bad form
>not judging but feel like getting a kick in
>on my way out throw a few tornado kicks

Fuck you I hit the bag whenever I want

>that guy that comes in fully geared up for a boxing match and gets all warmed up all to punch with disgusting form and then goes home

I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>i fart in public. people probably think i'm a retard but fuck anyone who is thinking that, the only losers who care about farting in public are self conscious skinny fat fuckers who ahve no understanding of nutrition and will never succeed in life

lol so true

hahahaha. made me laugh. nice.

why what's wrong with doing that?
i don't understand. i do it.

Fucking lel