If my gf doesn't give me enough sex, is it biologically wrong to cheat on her?

If my gf doesn't give me enough sex, is it biologically wrong to cheat on her?

Well that's a stupid fucking question, of course it is

>give sex
Just rape her lol.

If /fit doesn't give me enough fitness related threads, is it biologically wrong to report sage in all fields?

Just dump her and get a new gf. You don't wanna be known as the guy that cheats on his gf

>is it biologically wrong
wft question is this?
do you mean morally wrong?
the only thing i can think of that is biologically wrong is letting niggers breed or tolerating trans-fags

men are allowed to cheat

break up with her, she's socially monogamous and if you don't want to play by those rules be with someone else

So in other words, you're looking for justification, an EXCUSE, to be an asshole to your so-called 'girlfriend'? Destroy any trust you have between you? All so you can be a selfish prick?

If you're not happy with your girlfriend then I suggest you actually have some serious discussions with her, or if that for some reason isn't worth your time and effort, stop seeing her.

I'd also suggest that if sex is the only reason you have a 'girlfreind', that you stop wasting their time until you grow up emotionally.

>inb4 I'm a woman/roastie/whatever
..because I'm none of those things, I'm an actual adult, not some selfish prick teenager who is only interested in getting his dick wet.

Also: FUCK YOU GOOGLE, and your bullshit captchas.

>Biologically wrong
What

if you want to go from a biology perspective, monogamous relationships are rarely found in nature (iirc. anyone who knows better please correct me).

speaking morally, i think its wrong, but that's up to you

>biologically wrong

the fuck is that supposed to mean?

is this your way of sidestepping the question of whether it's morally wrong or not? yes, it is morally wrong. talk to her about the issue like a real human bean or break up with her.

Yes. If you are not compatible in the bedroom, then break up and find someone else. Otherwise, compromise and live with it

What kind of beta soyboy loser do you have to be to actually write something like this?
Even girls are more masculine than you lmao

no you're right gibbons, wolves, barn owls, swans, bald eagles all of these animals mate for life, monogamous animals make up less than 5% of all animals

You come across as a bitter middle aged woman.

Quit posting

LOL you not only don't understand women, you don't even understand what being a man is. Underage B& permavirgins like you need to leave Veeky Forums, you don't belong here.

This

Oh god isn't the summer over yet?
GTFO you beta loser.

>Quit posting
rage harder

rage harder

Only real answer here. Rest are just a bunch of beta/incel losers. 'hurr she doesnt GIVE you sex? durrr I take what I want'. Social retards.
If your girlfriend is not a complete piece of shit and you actually love her then be good to her, even if you are flaking out at one point she was all you ever wanted. Talk to her about it or find a new girlfriend. don't do mental gymnastics like these 13 year old are encouraging you to so that you can justify being a piece of shit.

t. one of the adults in this thread.

There are people on Veeky Forums who actually think like this

youre biologically supposed to spread you cummies as much as possible so yeah faggot

Loyalty and self control is alpha as fuck

>biologically wrong
Your metal gymnastics to justify your shitty behavior/desires disturbs me.
You talk to her like a decent fucking human being.

Men are programmed to cum in as many females as possible to spread their genes, biology 101

How about you sack up and discuss it with her instead of asking a bunch of autistic gymcels on pubic hair braiding bbs.

How about the indisputable statisical evidence that the single most important factor in the success of a child is a stable, loving, home environment with both a father and mother present.

About 5% of mammals are monogamous, and humans have evolved to be anywhere from monogamous to mildly polygamous (men have a handful of wives). It doesn’t make any biological sense for women to be polygamous, though, since she can only get pregnant from one man’s sperm.

Also, moral relativism is beta as fuck.

You have to go back

I dont care what you do. Just imagine her finding our you cheated on her. You would probably feel bad about it

nigga, are you 15?

If you're too beta to dump her and fuck other girls, then I guess you could be a slimy disloyal cunt.

Brah I agree but

> if sex is the only reason you have a 'girlfreind', that you stop wasting their time until you grow up emotionally.

is where you go full soyboy. Unless the bitch has serious excuses like recent child birth or a bruised cervix, she needs to be presenting her pussy at least 3-4x a week.

unironically, she's your gf so no problem and she will love you more for it

Tell her how you feel, if she is the one, she will allow you to fuck other bitches when she is not horny.

i got mad at my gf and said you don't sex me enough, and she fllipped. later told me her perspective.

>i come home
>try to rape her
>ignore her
>again
>sleep

i felt bad. she was right.

but now we've found a way to at least jerk or suck me off every day. and thats good. so talk to her.

biologically its wrong that you dont impregnate her when you do have sex

Unfortunately for most of us, it's biologically wrong to have only one gf

Is the penis of the statue in OP's pic small? I'm only asking because it looks exactly like my flaccid which I'm not sure is average or small.

If your girl ain't begging for it everyday is she even your girl

>getting mad at your gf
>not just introducing some dread game

fucking beta's

Biologically were meant to fill up as much pussy as possible with our seed to spread our genes. However weve evolved past that, and have gone past our base desires to simply eat, fight, fuck, sleep.

Monogamy is a part of this, to raise the best kids you possibly can, instead of as many as you can. Monogamy is hars and has a lot of hurdles and challenges, sex being one. If she isnt giving you enough sex, its possible its just because shes going from the lust stage to a more love stage where she is growing more and more comfortable and friendly towards you. That spark from the beginning may be dying down to just a warm fire. Its just a natural part of relationships. I suggest you grow up and start a business or other productive outlet and stop focusing on sex. If its to the point were youre only getting it like twice a month, talk to her about your needs to be dirty and work with her. If shes unwilling to work with you (help you get off, still have some fun with you, mutual masturbation, oral, whatever) then its a biger problem as she no longer is willing to work on relationship. That point you either wait for her and keep improving yourself or you tell her yoi wont be in a relationship with someone unwilling to work with you and compromise along the way. Compromise means you may have to do some stuff too, bring her home some chocolate when you go out to get your chicken and rice. Find out how she really likes to be appreciated and start doing it just a bit more. Relationships are very rewarding endeavors, however there is much work involved. Eventually you two will settle down into a warm glow youll both maintain forever, but that comes with decades.

This. Spend more time out of the house. Flirt with other girls in front of her. She'll be sucking your dick everyday.

because talking to your gf and getting more sex and a better relationship out of it is Beta.

you're braindead, enjoy sucking the other guys cum out of her mouth next time to lay next to your trained whore.

Unironically, this does apply to you.

You are what's wrong with this board.

>actually thinks a good woman is going to loyally stick by you because you flirt with other girls

i'd say check her phone, but you're probably about to move over to a >tfw no gf thread

>flirt with other girls infront of her

Youre an idiot. Girls want to be happy happy fun time princesses you dolt. They want to have the attention of the hottest most succesful guy in the room. You be that guy and everything else falls into place.

>biologically
It's never biologically wrong to cheat, you're designed to have multiple partners.

Exactly. They want a guy who has a life that's great with or without her and is successful with women. That's what I mean by that.

Now imagine if women had the capacity to feel the same way about men.
Since they don't however, OP start looking for someone more fresh because if your GF doesn't FEEL like you could do better and drop her in a heartbeat and the only reason you're with her is that you CHOOSE to be, then it'll never work.

>implying women know what they want and are completely rational creatures who don't get off on being fucked with emotionally

no of course not, just like when she castrates you with her teeth it's not biologically wrong

this gotta be bait,i refuse to believe literal cucks lurk and post here

95% percent of societies around the world are monogamous

Civilisation is only 5500 years old. A speck of dust compared to biology. And most ancient civilisations weren't even monogamous.

Good post

>itt: people encouraging OP to cheat in one thread while complaining in other threads that girls always cheat because joos
10/10 for irony lads.

Best advice on Veeky Forums

Yes it is. What is with cheating? When I was young I was taught it was just about the worst thing you could that isn't strictly illegal. Now that I'm an adult and I see how prevalent it is I become sad.
Do the right thing and break up with her.

t. socially inept failure who refuses to give anything up to keep something like love holy and worth living for

enjoy not wanting to live beyond 40

larping

this is a good way to make only 1 of you happy.

if your goal is to "have a girl" untill you die then sure, go ahead.

if you want a fulfilling relationship for the both of you then I suggest you get your shit together.

I'd say ethically it is. If you wanna go from girl to girl than just break up with her and go for one night stands.
Y'know, be a goddamn man.

>implying this isn't OP baiting his own thread

goddamn it Veeky Forums just cycles the same retarded 16-20 year old age group over and over

sage