Soyboy here, will I win this fight?

Me
>6'7"
>Average weight for height (don't know the number)
>Don't actively work out, but do a lot of rock climbing/cycling, can do about 50 press ups in a row
>Soylord vegan (if this somehow matters)
>Been in 1 proper fight before

Him
>5'9"
>slightly overweight
>As far as I know does no exercise
>Black belt in taekwondo but hasn't practised in 2 years
>As far as I know has no experience in proper fights or competitions

>Why are you fighting
He knew my pet Turkey died and posted a picture of some cooked Turkey, tagged me and the caption was similar to (reworded due to doxxing) "you want the other half". I posted a picture of his mom's ashes with "yeah got the seasoning right here", he got triggered and said he was going to beat the shit out of me next time he saw me.

Just give it to me straight bros this is the only board which will know, am I going to get battered?

Give it to you straight? You're only to get your ass kicked and you deserve it, assuming this isn't a copy pasta. Apologize for insulting his mother.

Yes you will get battered and fried to make delicious turkey tendies.

>pet fucking turkey
lel
But dunno, depends on his fighting skills
I'd say with the height and weight difference you could just ram into him though and pin him to the ground, probably your best option

In on a truly epic thread

>I posted a picture of his mom's ashes with "yeah got the seasoning right here"
Fucking kek. Also, you'll probably win. Taekwondo doesn't help shit if he's a child compared to you

Dont fight close, use your height and your reach advantage to fight him at a distance, fuck that manlet up you lanklet.

You're 6'7" You're a beanpole and will get wrecked

Thanks

Do you mean grab and floor him or just run straight into him?

Sorry of this is a brainlet question but my fighting experience really doesn't go past grabbing someone and making sure they can't reach me and hitting their head with other hand.

>Assuming this will happen like the start of a MMA or boxing match.

OP is going to either get knocked out from behind or sucker punched mid conversation, explaining something about his stupid dead turkey. If he does manage to avoid that, the other guy will likely have friends with him. There's no indication that this will be a fair fight.

the other guy will use kicks that have more range than pucnhes

Post a link to the worldstar afterwards OP

>thinks height matters in a fight

You've got a lot to learn lanklet

>Soylord vegan (if this somehow matters)
>my pet Turkey

Something doesn't add up. Owning pets is not vegan.

You're just a soyboy.

>Thinking it's only height
He also weights more and has more muscle mass. The manlet is fucked

Lmao should watch your mouth you lanky faggot now you're gonna get your ass whooped

Fuck that was a great comeback, well worth the beating I'd say

Don't go, I know the guy and he will kill you. I love you op stay safe!

kek, all the manlet rage in this thread

that said, are you underage or just autistic OP?

You'll get fucked up, fighting shorter guys is hard as they are nearly impossible to take down. You're a lanky fuck who'll trip and get taken down and pounded until knocked out

Why would you even have a picture of his mom's ashes?

this

Also, you're a lot bigger than him. Simply box the shit out of him. Keep your balance and jab him off, he'll never be able to get close to you. One hour of prep by watching youtube videos and you'll be sound.

Oi, Fellow Lank-lord, this is an easy fight for you if you just stick to punches. You have an advantage, but its only if you put it to use. Keep both feet on the ground, and dont let him close distance. Dont go for kicks, that puts you off balance.(plus makes you look like a fag) if he tries to set the pace jab. Keep your arms up. if you land a jab that feels like a good one, step in and throw a right straight and BACK OFF. See if you did damage. IF he is dazed go for a few more jabs. If he puts his hands up to block his now puffy face, suckerpunch his gut. Do this till his hands go down. then punch his lights out.
you have size

you have weight
you have reach.
dont fuck this up you fucking vegan roastie.

I've got some old battery farm hens asweell. Really don't see what the issue is when their life is a trillion times better than the wild.

You can't be serious OP, lmao

Say goodnight OP, I've never seen anyone over 6'2" come close to winning a fight

Height alone doesn't matter besides reach and a few other things... But height gives weight. Like, a lot of weight. An average guy at 6'7 SHOULD weigh about 200 pounds, while an average guy at 5'10 would weigh about 160 pounds. The raw weight advantage should help.

Shit tier

lol at pet turkey. great fucking cumback tho

Yeah but some guy who's 5'10" and weighs 190lbs is gonna be way stronger than a 200lb lanklet

>6'7" vs 5'9"
You might lose this one user, manlets are actually tough to fight with, and you're waaaay too lanky in relation to him. RIP OP

This

Despite what this board believes manlets are not easy to fight and the manlet rage isn't a meme so good luck fellow lank brother

Fuck your chart. That cant be real.

Everything posted here is trolling

Good luck not being dyel past 6'2"

Fucking bullshit. I'm a 5'7'' 167lbs manlet and remember fighting a 6'1'' guy. I did literally no fucking damage. Couldn't even properly reach his face.

I'm 28 and graduated valedictorian a decade ago, in all honesty i insult people on Facebook quite a lot but no one ever does anything, it's the only thing I ever use it for. I think this guy is likely to actually follow through.

Went through his wall and saved it.

You're retarded as fuck why wouldn't you just take his tippy ass down and pound his head in? I'm 5'8" 215lbs and wrestled for 10 years and never came close to losing a street fight against a taller guy

Op here. I am reading everyone's advice and appreciate it. I just can't reply very well due to cancerous phone posting.

>tippy ass
The guy thick as fuck. Try getting someone to the ground who weighs like 40lbs more than you

Op here, obviously don't fight a lot so can't comment but in the one fight I did get in the other guy just could reach my face, while I very easily held him back and hit his

Exactly why most guys can't take me down I have weight and I'm not tall so I can actually stay grounded

You made fun of his dead mom, so remember that your nuts are not off limit here. Be careful in that regard, if he gets a solid hit in on you and you go to your knees or god forbid fall down he might quite possibly kick your head until you forget that you ever had pet turkey.

good luck

This

You fucked up OP

Just get a gun and shoot that fucker in the leg, he deserves it

I hope you do

T-t-Thanks

>guy want to fight you
>shoot him
Manly, very manly.

Pathetic

Defend your turkeys honor m8. It would have done the same for you.

>Nigger wants to fight you because he's a dumb angry hypocrite
>Shoot him because you don't want to fight
I don't see the problem here
t. nigger

>You made fun of his dead mom,
He made fun of his dead pet. He had it coming. Don't make shitty jokes if you can't take the favor being returned.

So you're from pol. I thought you guys were against degeneracy and numales and shit like that? Bringing a gun to a fistfight is absolutely fucking pathetic. Also, you don't know if it's a nigger or not, you're just assuming that so you can justify being a little bitch. It's twice as manly to just fight him, and if you don't want to fight, admitting that is STILL more manly than bringing a gun. At least then you have the balls to say out loud that you're a little bitch.

I don't think I'd bet on a soyboy, if he was fighting a cat.

Userful things to not get your ass kicked, shit that is applicable without much training. Only thing you can use.

Grab his arms, sleeves if he has a shirt. Keep distance and pull downwards, as if you're trying to keep a child away. Put your weight on it so you don't work too hard. Kick his shins/knees. You can reach his, he can't reach yours. Leg kicks will take the steam out of him as will him trying to get his arms free. When you feel he is tired out try to swing, his arms will be too tired to put up an effective guard and his footwork will be terrible from kicks/tiredness. If he still has fight in him repeat previous step.

Everybody will call you a pussy, he will shout at you being a bitch and not leting him fight, but you will win or at least it will be a stalemate. If he's tired he won't push it. If you are both untrained, the first guy that gasses is the one that loses because he can't put up any defense and the other noob can just pick at him any which way.

>So you're from pol
I hate pol more than anything else. Guess that debunks the rest of what you said. If I'd be in his position, I wouldn't care about being ''pathetic''. Manlet deserves to get shot.

>Bringing a gun to a fistfight
If you don't want to fight, but are being assaulted anyways, I don't see what's wrong with defending yourself. It's not like they arranged to have a fair fight for fun.

given the disparity in height and centre of mass he can probably just run at you and topple you then wreck your shit
good luck OP

Thanks, will keep this in mind

With that attitude yea he's gonna fuck you up. Have some self belief Lebron

Ignore all other advice here, him him first and hit hard and you'll stand a chance unless he can actually fight

>I posted a picture of his mom's ashes with "yeah got the seasoning right here"

You already won tbqh

How retarded are you? I had a pet turkey named Gibblets, she was awesome, but I wouldn't blink if someone made fun of her. My dead father on the other hand I might seriously damage someone.

Your stupidity aside if he's a black belt in tae kwon do (and didn't train in other martial arts) the odds are extremely high that he doesn't know shit about protecting his face. Bust him right in the mouth and he won't know what to do.

T. Tae kwon do red-trim who started out in a mcdojang

>not fucking someone up for dishonoring Gibblets
never gonna make it

you definitely are a faggot for thinking his dead mum is anywhere close to your turkey dieing. you deserve to get fucking battered, and i hope you do.

He does fucking TKD. So expect explosive spinning back kicks and some front leg side kicks. He won't be able to keep that up long though if he's fat. Go to your local Muah Thai gym and get some private lessons in clinch work. You're 6'7 man just fucking clinch and demolish this faggot with knees.

You're fucking retarded and probably don't know how to fight. Manlets need to close distance and throw hooks. You were probably chasing and thinking you're fucking Conor Mcgregor when you're really Artem Lobov.

If you're willing to dish it out you better be willing to take it, fag

He will probably win unless you're stronger than you sound but if he had no actual fighting experience you might have a good chance

t. black belt in TKD and competed on national team (ITF- uses punches so more useful than the Olympics shit) and have fucked up guys with 50 pounds and 5" on me (I'm 5'11)

>He knew my pet Turkey died and posted a picture of some cooked Turkey, tagged me and the caption was similar to (reworded due to doxxing) "you want the other half". I posted a picture of his mom's ashes with "yeah got the seasoning right here", he got triggered and said he was going to beat the shit out of me next time he saw me.
Fucking KEK

youre a faggot if you think OP shouldnt have reacted. some manlet with a tiny penis wanted to appear a little taller than 5'7 in front of his friends made a joke about a dead pet, ofc OP should shoot back you absolute faggot

whats your weight. as long as you weigh more than him, with your reach you should have an advantage. the people that say the manlet is more grounded because hes not as tall dont know shit about fighting, it's the other way around

Lol that manlet will actually have to jump to land face blows. TKD is also a standing MA just lunge and tackle his ass and use your mass to pin him/hit his face a few times.

Just watch out for a kick to the sternum or stomach or you’ll get the wind knocked out of you and it will go downhill quick.

What state and city is this in? I can come beat him up for u

Wait for him to attack first
Pick a break and hit his face once
Self sefence

Fucking roasted
>just like his mother
Also with your height, just ram the fuck out of him

Do post an update thread, so we have more info in the War on Manlets

>6'7
what the fuck user

Make some reserach on taekwondo, OP, make sure you know his moves and how to avoid and counter his most probable atacks.

You had a pet turkey?? LMAO, i'm rooting for you, OP, you seen like a funny person (also considering your sick comeback)

you probably live in freedom land, so get a tazer or something.

>6'7"
>lanket
When will they learn

>lankies think they have a chance
>ever

if you go and practice martial arts hard as fuck between now and then you can probably do it

>rockyesque montage ensues

>yeah got the seasoning right here
These are some Australian-quality bantz m8. Good job.

arms up, protect your face at all times, expect a front kick/haymaker from the right when it starts
develop spacial/situational awareness, use your sorroundings to your advantage, try to reduce his range of motion so he can't kick with full force (chairs, tables) or might hurt himself if he does
jab, hook and uppercut, front kicks to his lead leg
breathe, always breathe
good luck