This is all natural

I exercise every other day. Trying to bulk. Whenever I eat a meal above like 700 calories, I get like this. Gaining about 1.5 kg per month.

Please help me. I want to continue to gain weight because I'm way too skinny, but if I eat 2 big meals that's 5 hours of the day I can't be around girls or be in public.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyburn.com/life/fitness/stomach-vacuum-exercise-trend/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to feed you and help your belly become nice, soft, and round. Then your thick thighs and wittle butt and get all nice and chubby for me :))

congratulations on the baby user

They told me calories in, calories out, just get stronger and you can't go wrong.

What happened?

so everyone tells me to eat more. i eat more. this is the result. now what?

seriously bros, i could be a big deal in the /thinspo/ scene, so give me some tips to gain weight the right way, otherwise i'm out of here.

pelvic tilt

I stretch my hip flexors about 4x per week, and have been doing so for years. Am I just genetically fucked?

Salt

that or you are probably eating food that is contributing to bloating.

>eating food that is contributing to bloating.
this is a broscience meme btw

Do stomach vacuums. They should help pull your core in.

>dailyburn.com/life/fitness/stomach-vacuum-exercise-trend/

We hate to break it to you, but sucking it in won’t give you those abs you’ve been dreaming of. “When people start talking about, ‘Oh I want to get a six-pack,’ isolating or vacuuming the transverse abdominis is really a waste of time in my opinion,” Gentilcore says. You’re better off sticking to regular movements you know are effective, he adds. “You’re working your core even during traditional exercises, like squats or overhead presses. You have to isolate that area in order to train it.”

So unless you’re prepping to bare (almost) all in a bodybuilding competition soon, leave the stomach vacuuming to The Governator.

I am exactly the same OP. How everyone seems to bulk and keep semi-flat stomachs is beyond me. Im still dyel, the only thing thats growing the most is my gut.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH US

Same thing happens to me.
This is the price we pay for not storing excess calories as body fat my friend.
It's almost like my gut stores the food until it
is ready to be digested.
Other wise I just don't shit until I work out.
I never actually gain any subcutaneous fat.
A friend of mine told me that pretty much drastically changes once you hit your mid-30's.
Also, you are probably eating a lot of meat and grains which produce lots of gas as they break down in your gut. Nothing to worry about.
You could try supplementing more of your diet as vegetables, but you wind up just eating all day and never feeling full.

all the mass goes to my gut or face

fuck

what's the point bros? we're never going to make it :(

talk to your doctor dipshit, Veeky Forums doesn't know why you get bloated

not with your attitude.

Too many calories in or not enough calories out
Pretty simple really

>A friend of mine told me
these people give you fitness advice

Not OP but I've seen doctors and they never have anything to say about. "Oh a little variance is normal, not everybody is perfect, if you'd like I could refer you to a behavioral psychologist, blah blah blah."

They don't understand the search for aesthetic perfection. I don't care if it's a mental illness, I want to be ripped as fuark and strong, not a DYEL skellington but that's what doctors think you should be

>stop bulking immediately
>switch to OMAD/OMEAD
>cut until your BF% is on the low end of optimal for your height
>maintenance lift only
then, and only then, may you go back to bulking. at the very least, stay on intermittent fasting.

Well that would be overkill. My stomach will look pretty good if I don't eat anything in 12 hours. It will look great if I only consume about 500 calories in the next 18 hours.

Deal with it?
It's just bloat.

Oh, cool. When are you due?

Same brah. Just wear shirts and if you know you're going to take your shirt off prepare for this by not eating throughout the day.

In my experience people say us skinnyfats look muscular/like big guys with our shirts on.

You either:
a) understimate the calories you are eating.
b) overstimate the calories you are burning.

well, i definitely DO know how much weight i'm gaining.

so regardless of number of calories, the tradeoff is this:

eat like this every single day
gain 1.5kg per month

shitty tradeoff imo

Try to aim for 2lbs a month, you're going for 3.3 which is going to add more fat. Also it's just bloat from huge meals and no one notices except for you.

>natty lifting

Eat more meat.

No it isn’t you retard there are somethings your body doesn’t digest as well
Eat a lb of meat, a lb of salad and a lb of bread and note the difference in bloating for each meal
It actually bothers me that someone can be this moronic and just have 0 intelligent thought
Please tell me you’re just shit posting you stupid ugly fucking dyel

Meat is one of the big contributors to bloat
Post body

Yo also what in the fuck pants are those that you’re wearing are those women’s leggings?

he didn't say to build abs, he said to not have your stomach bulging out like a pregnant woman

Looks like bloat. Cut salt, eat more fermented foods, cook vegetables differently (steam, stirfry or roast), possibly eat smaller meals more frequently. Do you supp with proton shakes?

do you guys drink at all, even a beer? Cause if you eat over your calorie limit and consume alcohol, the excess calories all go to your gut

That's the best answer I can think of

Go to an endocrinologist and get your thyroid checked.

apt

Fuck that article. Stomach vacuums take just a few minutes to do each day and are very helpful. I usually do them in the shower and they have helped my posture and helped suck in the gut I used to have. Only an actual retard would think they'd give you abs, but fuck whoever wrote this for writing them off completely.

Too much carbo
Eat more fat and protein

It’s called making a sacrifice to get where you want. If you can’t deal with having a bloated stomach you will never be jacked.