Goal body thread

roids or no roids, doesn't matter. Post what you want to look like

>Same house
> Tfw ywn have Dave tier perfect insertions and hight
> Why even live desu

*Same goal

T. Phone poster

dunno. I don't even know my insertions because I've never been muscular and thin enough to tell. Hell I ain't got a clue if my abs are asymmetrical or not.

His height isn’t anything special. I’m 6’3 too. His clavicular length (super wide shoulders) and perfectly symmetrical face is what makes him stand out though

Jeff Seid in this pic, when he was at peak aesthetics

I didn't know seid was a leather gay

>Tfw 5'7 and wide clavicles but wide hips so clavicles don't look as wide as they could

This. He's got T-Rex arms though, mine are longer.

Can you stop shitting up this board with David laid pics? Thanks

But regardless of his aesthetics, no one cared about him before he put on the mask.

is this a meme
this guy looks like shit

>calves

PUT YOUR ARMS THE FUCK DOWN

I actually think this is the best body type.

Is there a story behind this pic, because I see it all of the time but it doesn't seem to incredibly significant

If he had obliques and serratus a bit more developed it would be my 10/10.
Still sick tho

So jealous of his life. Model-esque face since he was like 13, started out skinny which is the easiest way to build muscle, and then just leanbulked all through highschool which gave massive aesthetic gains with or without roids.

On top of that his insertions are fucking god-tier fuck him

>with or without roids
If you're even casually into lifting it's dead obvious he's been roiding for some time

how can tell? He's big and cut but he doesn't seem to be super vascular like jonskywalker or crazy huge like pianna.

He has no signal of roid

I'd say Justin Lascek but my arms are a bit longer than his

Besides the eye-test, if you look at his friend circle (gym shark athletes, Steven Cao, Qwin Vitale, Dylan Mckenna) All these 19-20 year old guys all happen to have insane genetics who all happen to be from the same town in New Jersey?
His entire social circle is roiding but you really think he wouldn't?
Just because you don't look like pianna doesn't mean you've never been on a cycle. If you've actually lifted for 4+ years you'd know that results like David are really fucking rare even with amazing genetics

Next step should be pic rel with bigger delts, traps and quads.

nice bait

I agree with everything except the face part, he has good symmetry but he lacks dimorphism e.g narrow jaw, rounded chin, no facial hair etc. He's also probably balding a little bit a from the roids.

His hairline looks fine, at least recently. It's not as long as it used to be but I think that's just him changing styles. He used to like the long unruly hair and I did too in high school.

>If you've actually lifted for 4+ years you'd know that results like David are really fucking rare even with amazing genetics
Hasn't laid been lifting for like 8. I'm just saying that if he is roiding it's gotta be a light cycle or something, because it's really not apparent.

>his hairline looks fine
the kid hasn't posted a video or picture of himself showing his hairline in 3 years

that's a pretty good indication of not losing hair.

yeah im sure not showing your hairline and pushing your hair forward for 3 solid years is a sign of not having a receding hairline

Unironically connor murphy, but with slightly bigger thighs

*perfects the male form*

This kid comes from a rich family, has a model-tier face, 6'2, amazing insertions and genetics, and is now a millionaire too without even going to college.

Life isn't fucking fair.

eyedeyal mail bawdee

Hoobidy Doobidy

This guy was on a cbt thread.

>woe is me
fuck you, stop letting envy and jealousy control you faggot

that fucking american ankle

whats wrong with his ankle?

its too american

what

Wtf is wrong with you?

Need that guts physique +1 arm and 1 eye

If you can't tell in pics, you can easily tell in real life. He's 6'3, but looking at his pics you don't feel the depth of his physical attributes as if you saw him in person.

That said, I know a bunch of people that roid and still end up smaller than laid. You need to take real cycles and take hard shit while lifting fucking heavy and making fitness a lifestyle to get passed a certain level. Once you're there though, you're going to leave laid long in the dust.

Laid is big, he clearly roids, but he doesn't blast. If you really wanted to beat david just embrace baldness, blast cycle after cycle, lift super heavy, and get to he jay cutler/ronnie coleman/kali level of absolute muscle mass.

Not that aesthetic but you can really see in this picture how meaty he is. It is obvious that he is strong so he got that going for him. Still a manlet though.

Wtf is up with his cock? Is he stuffing..?

Old school is the best

me on the right

I feel like Lavado is doesn’t belong here

Beneath the Commonwealth, there is cancer known as the Institute, a malignant growth that needs to be cut before it infects the surface.