Lets try something new. post your bucket list Veeky Forums. show me what your goals are

lets try something new. post your bucket list Veeky Forums. show me what your goals are

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6d1hyWgpzWw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get a gf

1. Die

This thread will result in one of three answers:
1. Something to do with death
2. Getting laid
3. Making it

today i need to

1. do laundry
2. go to gym
3. finish homework

Be as close as possible to perfection mentally and physically wise.

1.eat sopa de macaco unironically
2. go to s. america / se. asia
3. do heroin and cocaine
4. get laid
5. be 100 kg at one point

Love myself

>be able to take pride in how I treat my body (need physical gains)
>be able to get laid consistently as a 5'6" manlet (need social gains)
>be able to effectively communicate my thought processes, ideas, and values to other people in a logical, coherent, and easy to understand manner (need mental gains)
Notice how all my goals are the ability to do something. If my goals are an end goal like "be 180 and 5% bmi" or some shit, then I hit my goal and I wonder what I need to do next which is disappointing b/c I need to change my habits.
Basically, I need to make it.

1. Make it

Travel the world
Hit goal body
Have ideal career to fund hobbies/merch

Among other goals

1. have a paranormal encounter
2. go into outer space
I just want to leave this world knowing I did something a normal human can't. Something larger than life.

>learn guitar and produce an album
>become aesthetic as fuck
>get pilots liscense
>read 100 books
>master a martial art
>run a marathon
got a lot to do lads

1. Make it
2. ???
3. Replace body parts until I am nothing but a brain piloting a robot body for the rest of time.

I am horrified by death. I don't want to let go of my monkey-brain subjectivity.

>goal body
>get good doggo
>become art director at videogame studio

>Get the balls to leave friends to die
>Quit job and open studio
>Finish Cut
>Get the band back together

OK I'll bite

>1/2/3/4
already got bench and press; been cutting for a long time so my numbers for sq/dl are not increasing... maybe when I start bulking again

>get decent at muay thai
started jan 6th, 2 months in, been fun and I like it so far, Im just a noob but I hope to get at least to a "decent" level... how much would that take?

>get into a stable relationship
been "dating" a girl but not a long term thing, we both know this and we're just trying to enjoy time together and not to think too much of this

>get some friends
real fellows, most ppl are like bar-mates and coworkers... I need people to share things with more deeply and be able to count on them and also they can count on me

>get a better job
more money if possible, less taxing, less stress, more free time (yeah it is like finding a blue unicorn but hey, an user can dream)

>invest my money
Invest my previous earnings in a good way so those can back me up to retire earlier

In no particular order:
>Get degree
>Get comfy IT job
>Get good at bass
>Go gigging
>Get goal body
>Get gf
>Not be dead inside

Then fix that grammar, you don't need the wise

>Start Programming
>Start making YT videos
>Find a GF
>Practice Piano
>Make it to ottemode (still no clue how to)

See:
> Museums: The Met, The Louvre, Museo del Prado, The British Museum
> Cities: Seville, Cape Town, Kyoto

Do:
> Own a quiet house in the mountains
> Write a non-fiction book and get it published
> Get a second degree in a liberal art

Be:
> a teacher/mentor of some kind, maybe a substitute as a retirement gig
> a low-level sommelier

I don't really have any big goals or dreams, I just want to keep learning/improving while helping others where I can.

At a certain age in my life, probably as an old man, I will leave my family with all of my wealth is I run of into the wilderness and live out the rest of my days in nature, just taking everything in and when I die I will feed my body to the earth

>get pretty swole
>actually get social
>get a gf
>at the very least get laid
>not fuck up my studies and get an okay job

1. Get clean from Heroin
2. Get back to weighing 220
3. Bench 4 plates, squat 5, deadlift 5
4. Finish masters
5. Run own business

Get a gf
Graduate and get job in my feild

Hit Goal Weight
Win my Ex back (a long shot but I've got a chance)
Get strong
Finish schooling and get a decent job within my degree (and not some shitty run of the mill job)

1. Hit a min of 20k followers on Insta and monetize it
2. Get shredded and become a paid Fitness Model
3. Travel the world and meet some of my fitness icons, and train in some of the best gyms
4. Have my own home
5. Have my own home gym
6. Become the Grandpa who's known as 'That strong ass old dude'

I'm already well onto my way on 1, as I just managed to fix the bugs in an instagram bot in Python. It reminded me why I quit coding in the first place. I'll be getting my own home with my gf within the year if all goes to plan, and if I'm monetizing my insta, that's extra cash I can put into savings for the mortgage, and my home gym.

Wake up in the morning fully energetic and not depressed.

for 1.

You could talk to a therapist
or
You could take LSD
and then after
Talk to a therapist.

Don't kill yourself with that stuff.

wtf are you me

Faggoty

>Win my Ex back
I don't know the context but 9 times out of 10 this isn't what's best for you.

>Win my Ex back (a long shot but I've got a chance)

why? it is an EX for a reason, in the worst of the cases, the other person must be the one chasing you

greentext now

>graduate med school, get top tier surgery residency
>find quiverfull Christian wife
>start a monarchistic privately-owned Christian city-state in the Midwest

I just wanna have a family and write a book on my favorite subject (evolutionary and historical background of hierarchies). I don't care about money honestly, just enough to get by is ok.

Im actually starting to see a therapist. Ive taken LSD a couple times before i started using and once after.

Things I want to do
>I want to get my masters with minimal debt and get a half-decent job (about to get my BA, no loans so far).
>I want to achieve a body appearance that I am happy with.
>I want to achieve 1/2/3/4
>I want to take up boxing.
>I want to raise children with my wife.
>I want to be a better father to my future children than my forefathers were.
>I want to reduce stress and learn how to be happy

Things I achieved that were on the list previously
>I want to start going to the gym regularly
>I want a loving long-term relationship (been with her about 10 years now)
>I want to figure out my passion in life

How does one find their passion?

Short term: in order
>lose about 80 pounds this year (60 to go, 300->220, 6'4)
>achieve 2/3/4/5
>get to 225+ for snatch and 250+ clean and jerk
>finish EE degree in 2019
>get into good EE grad school
>get into amateur boxing
>TA during grad school and mog students and advisors
Long term:
>achieve bloatlord 4/5/6/7
>get good, stable job
>decent house, big yard, home gym, home lab/workshop, pool (reach)
>get wife and many kids along the way
>travel to national parks and countries in northern hemisphere

>build a camper van
>visit Japan again, but this time as a Veeky Forums person
>own a rifle
>get a black belt in a martial art

you're me

get all subhumans off my internet including you

forgot another short term, want to get into HMB or IMCF. It is sort of like larping but with real armor, real weapons (blunted a bit), and actual full on fighting. Will try to get on the US national team and hope I dont get fingers chopped off or skull fractures as I've heard some do

One doesn't find a passion, it's like the search for happiness.One must create a passion at which he becomes good at, then one has found passion.

You go out there and do everything you can. Do not be afraid of trying new things and stepping outside of your comfort zone. When you are at a job, find the job that no one else wants to do, and do it. Sign up for career placement courses if you are in college, they are usually four weeks long and can help you really self-analyze and make a list of appealing career paths. Learn to interpret failure as a lesson in wisdom than a shortcoming. In the end, it is all about trying, failing, and trying again in as many places as you can get into. Once you know yourself enough after these experiances, your passions will be more apparent.

My passions are in helping others. My degree is in sex and relationship couseling, and my hobby becoming fit and helping others become fit. Neither of those are big money making businesses, but money isn't my passion, living happily is.

I no longer have a bucket list. It had one item on it, and I finished that a few years ago, quite successfully.

Now I have no long-term goals in life.

I need a >5 year goal, Veeky Forums. Another college degree? That's the only thing I can think of. Suggestions?

I want to be the king of kings

become aesthetic
become jiu jitsu purple belt
get a gf

>>get decent at muay thai
2-3 years

1 Make her love me again
2 visit Ti land again

have sex

whew

Fpbp
Same
>tfw no gf

1. Act in a major movie
2. 2/3/4/5 for reps
3. black belt at bjj
4. similar level at muay thai
5. move to canada, uk or the us and start life anew
6. make an album/mixtape that could make myself feel the way good artists make me.
7.log cabin in woods

1. see the northern lights
2. travel the land Silk Road in a 4x4 or something
3. squat 400kg
4. I guess I should have kids?
5. get a kudo black belt I guess I don't really know

>or something
>I guess
>I guess I don't really know

These aren't bucket list items. These are random thoughts.

It's a bucket list, I'm not sure if the silk road route can be done strictly on a car, having kids doesn't depend just on me, and I don't remember if kudo has a belt grading system.

experience some deep dark fantasies
Aniki dying made me remember somethings I had buried a long time ago...

The prado is pretty cool desu
Those still lives are surprisingly menacing

>uk
trust me, you dont want to come here. at least in canada there's the wilderness, here there's no escape.

>Finish my degree with a > 5 gpa. Actually work hard and feel like I deserve it.
Currently starting my final year with 4.875 because of retarded first semester.

>Acheive a 300 wilks.
I've worked out far too long to be as weak as I am.

>Compete in Judo at some point.

I suppose long term goals are retiring early with my family living in comfort. Somewhere I am within driving distance of the snow and the surf.

1.Become perfect
2. Shit I don't know

Become a Bitcoin millionaire
Buy a fuck huge house, a rolex, and my wife a Jeep Wrangler
Work out till I've got a nice body, also 1/2/3/4 I guess
Have at least two children and raise them right
Live as long as my wife so I don't have to make her a widow
Visit the countries in Asia I haven't been to yet and visit the US (maybe even move there)
Play Bannerlord; I haven't liked video games for years, but I'm still hype

Also finish a game of Crusader Kings in which I conquer the entire world without cheating or save scumming.
I can't even do it save scumming, I get bored and lose interest.

You should really learn other markets, but every Bitcoin faggot reeees at the idea of not having all your money based on one volatile market.

youtu.be/6d1hyWgpzWw

Check this out and follow along. I'm 19 and I'm worth around 10k.

Thanks, my dude, but I've got quite a bit more than most Veeky Forumsraelis.
And I work in crypto development, so it'd be weird if I didn't have triple digit USD worth.

well i have the biggest chance there being half british but idk.. is it gentrification all over? ironic coming from a mulatto yes but still..I need somewhere to accept me

teach english in china at a university, [working 16hours a week with lots of free time]
marry chink gurl who can cook and clean and is relatively tall for an asian
make 2-3 happa babies
hope the babies are all girls and not eliots
hit 600+ on deadlift, 400+ squat lol
stay natural for life, fuck roids and infertility and balding
improve spiritually, find God or attain nirvana
finish my sci-fi novel
ideally retire at 50 and just write novels and some edgy fascist blog/website

Beat mental illness. Have kids and create the family I never had.

>Do a HALO jump
>Climb Mt Marcy (Not huge just an agreement with a few friends)
>Just chill innawoods for 1-2 weeks from only the things in a backpack
>Finish Forging my knife
>Learn some jeweling
>hit at least 1/2/3/4
>Become Muscle thicc
>become someones gym mentor bro.
>Backpack in Asia or Europe
>Finish Bachelors
>eventually get at least a Masters
>Save more lives
>Mentor/teach

I had honestly never put this stuff to paper before now... damn.

Go to old cathedrals across Europe with my hypothetical qt Catholic fiance/wife. I've been thinking about going to Petra a ton lately as well

This is a good thread idea.
> Anal
> Do stand up comedy
> Play a gig at a crazy house party
> Get a black eye
> Do some shrooms while camping
> Knock someone out
> Have someone ask me for fashion tips
> Try lean
> See my favorite team play live
> Sing for a small group
> Get banned from a frat

Huh I never thought of it, but its childish but I'd love to knock someone out just to know I could.

>is it gentrification all over?
not him, but that's not a what the big problem with uk is. what is a big problem however are rampant acid attacks, and Orwellian levels of big brother.

I think I want to become a fitness instructor/personal trainer.

The only reason I never did, is because if I wanted to do the training for the qualifications for free, I'd be sucked into a contract that'd cause me to have to work for free to pay it off to the brand I got the qualifications through, and if I wanted to actually go to Uni for it, or Open University, I'd have to pay loads of money, that I do not have, and I don't want to be in debt for the rest of my life.

I love fitness, and if my job was to stay in the gym 8 hours a day, I wouldn't mind that.

Yeah my mother tells me the big brotherness is getting worse

acid attacks sounds wild too but damn what can i do

i have a degree in a field i never had interest in.

would a diploma in acting do anything for me? if not ill just study psychology or philosophy and apply for a security job based on pokice experience. help lads

Psych is pretty well liked in almost every field at least here in Canada you can take that degree into a ridiculous number of white collar jobs and just coast if that's what you want

Exactly what I want brother. Appreciate the input.

I’m 20, 6’1 and 81kg (being a bit fat)

1. Be 90kg (shredded) by the time I’m 25
2. Travel to Asia/s. America
3. Finish my degree (science)
4. Start my family within the next 4 years (ghey I know but I’ve always wanted a large family and I’ve had a gf since I was 17)

C-c-can you post car user? I just want my TT RS already.

>Plz no ban for Veeky Forums posting, mods.

No problem!
It also lets you bump up to low level management if you ever actually care to because they see it as the ability to actually manage people ect. Plus you could focus in Industrial organizational and make any would be white collar employer cream their pants.

Ironically as well user I'm doing psych to go into the police, I'm focusing Forensic psych and I'm hoping to go and work as a constable with my municpal police force, I'm in canada so policing is 75% paperwork 4% being kind to people for public and 20% giving out tickets so its a comfy job that keeps me out and moving at least part of the time. I would despise a job where I did nothing but paperwork. Having a reason to do the paperwork makes it worth it at least. Plus in Canada Police are paid pretty well (100k average for constables closer to 200k for sergeants)

Also, buying this car in 2-3 years is my dream.

I don't want much else. I'm a simple man. Give me a 2018 manual coupe and really I don't care about much else.

Im a lieutenant in dubai with a law degree but they put me in FUCKING drill so my job bores my eyeballs out.

Wish I could be a celeb bodyguard.

Also
5. Read more history/politics because that’s my passion
6. Start some sort of combat training (ANY SUGGESTIONS?)

>succeed in my studies
>own company
>make lots of new friends
>have a lot of sex with cute and respectable young women
>wife house kids dog in less than 10 years from now

Okay, okay I'm done. It's just one the most competitive lines Audi has right now and it makes me fucking moist. The fucking nav display, the manual exhaust dampening.

Hnnnng. I'd be more into the car even if I had a cute cardio bunny sucking my dick like it had diamonds in it while I'm driving.

Oh boy drill, I have done that training friend, led some too, I can imagine how bad that would be. It would be fun to be a guard for sure. Getting to put obsessed fans into the dirt would be a plus.

Does your job have any sort of education reimbursement or anything? I know up here a lot of police and military outfits will pay for you to go to school, not sure how that would work if you have a degree already though.

Damn I hadn't kept up with Audi, my dream has always been the A8, it just looks so fucking luxurious. I would never want a sports car, but a fast luxury car just makes my dick diamonds.

Learn to weld real good
Learn to dive real good
Dive and weld at the same time

I got my bachelors at the academy and had already signed the equivalent of a 10 year contract at 17. 24 y/o now and 3 years left before my plan to expand is set in motion and im doing all the self development i can in the meanwhile. working hard, gym, martial arts, looking for some acting lessons, reading up on psych ans philosophy (extremely basic)
just trying to give myself options and be a (very dumbed down) rennaissance man.

fuck i should have studied business.. i know nothing about money other than "soend less than you earn" for now kek

Business is pretty interesting too.
I started reading like that too at the beginning, and then hopped into going for my degree for it. What sort of Psych texts are you reading? Is it journals or books?

Look, look what you did. Now this thread is going to be full of Veeky Forums posting.

Audi just released a new version of the A8 in 2018. The Audi A8 RS.

What's the difference? Audi A8 had a 200 HP engine. The A8 RS has a 400 HP engine with a 0-60 under 4.5 seconds. It also has manual exhaust dampening and smart drive controls with a brand new Car operating system made from scratch that is also featured in the R8.

It's still a front wheel, but the partial AWD with updated top of the line software is pretty much the cutting edge in the industry.

Basically you can make this car look and act like a sleeper, until you press a button. It also has the take off feature like GTR and R8, which I really need in my life.

honestly for now im just reading a coupke intros onto the concepts of psych. any recommendations for actually delving in?

And then ?

Also, the interior looks like a fucking space shuttle. You gotta remember that Audi owns and produces Lamborghini.

Welp I need to go change my pants. That sounds fucking sexy. I'm not even huge on cars but Audi has always called to me.

It depends on what you want to study in it, like the concepts you like, I personally have an interest in policing, you sound like I/O(industrial / organizational) or Social would interest you. Funny enough google scholar might have some articles if you wanted to look, you just need to find journals because psych is saldy pretty devoid of full texts that arent just uni textbooks.

>partial AWD is cutting edge

god you fucking normies

alrite brother. time to workout at the library

You can find some stuff on google scholar too, they may be a bit older but there should be some journals you can get there.