How can I kill myself and make it look like a gym accident? I dont want to hurt my mom

How can I kill myself and make it look like a gym accident? I dont want to hurt my mom.

Unironically bench heavy with a suicide grip and let go at your neck, the bar with the plates will swiftly behead you.

6 plate bench dropped on your neck x5

this
or eat a lot of salt and stimulants and go heavy deadlifting so you develop a brain hemorrhage

How painless can it be? Could I lift something as heavy to behead me?

It's gonna hurt your mom a lot regardless. Maybe just don't do it

obvious bait
if not kill yourself

Don’t do it user.
Your mom would’ve wanted you to make it.

Even though it's bait how dare you even come up with something that you know would pain your mother like this. Get your life in order instead of looking for an easy way out. I don't know if you're open to it yet but consider going to church and learn about Christ. Your life will improve dramatically. But don't ever say something so stupid like this again

Back in 2014 when I was extremely depressed I used to take midnight strolls through the ghetto hoping some nigger would shoot me.

>how dare you even come up with something that you know would pain your mother like this

>OMG dont kill yourself, think about how other people might feel

Most retarded argument ever.

This, but have your gym buddy load more plates after you die. Go in history as a man who tried to bench 10 plates

I think 3 plates would do the job

It won't cleanly behead you, that's unrealistic but 3 plates will crush your windpipe and cervical vertebrae. I would give you a 90% chance of instant death.

Audibly keked, and screenshotted

And, what happened?

Lmao user, is this what freedom tastes like

Clean your room user

dont kys you fucking faggot

>tfw saw this morning that a word class soccer athlete died in his sleep at age 31
>instantly became envious of him

There's a high chance it would just paralyze you from the neck down, making your life even worse, just don't kill yourself. You'll find purpose eventually if you make some changes to your daily life.

>Fiorentina player
>word class

OD on fent. she'll be glad her junkie son is dead

>kill yourself
>something that will leave all your loved in anguish
>a retarded argument
Sociopaths need to be banned from this board

set up the home made squat rack guillotine
does anyone have the pic handy?

>if you make some changes to your daily life.

OK, I'll bite.

Such as?

he got shot and is posting from beyond

He worded it absolutely retaredly but I agree putting more guilt on a suicidal person is not the way to go

Follow the Benny Path

Even if you were in the hospital and you crushed your windpipe and c1 to c7 vertebrae via a bar to the neck (with a heavy load), your odds of living would be slim at best.

A severe Tracheobronchial injury has a mortality rate of 30% and a spinal cord injury has a 5% mortality rate on even the lowest vertebrae, anything from c1 to c7 is practically a death sentence especially when combined with any respiratory issues

>get up early
>have a morning and nighttime routine
>have a movie night every week
>try and improve your image, use moisturiser and stuff like that
>get a gf

Also
>go to bed early, 10:00pm at the latest

Peterson, is that you?

BENCH HARDER BENNY!

C L E A N L I V I N G Q U A R T E R S

>get a gf
Not op, but I've had some bad luck on that front throughout my life. /adv/ told me I need therapy. What can I do for myself instead?

This and just go crazy
Dance randomly
Ask out girls you think you have no chance with
You were going to die anyway.

>t. ben

>get told i should be more social to meet people
>talk to people, be social
>im too weird and autistic so while i make people laugh they never want to be around me outside of forced interactions

nothing like working with a small group of coworkers every day who are near your age range (you're mid 20s, they are early 30s) and seeing how they think so little of you that they dont even have you included on their group text chat

>movie night
Replace this trash with books

You will hurt your mom. It's a fucking selfish act.

kek

Should I extend my miserable life until she dies?

BENCH HARDER BENNY!