Favorite quotes of memethlean X?

Favorite quotes of memethlean X?

>OPs a faggot

it’s from an old video

Best thing to do! (Don't do this!)

NON NEGOTIABLE

WORST EXERCISE EVER! (DO IT DAILY)

Funny thing how all fitness YouTubers are always picking on feuds with each other and I have never seen anyone talking bad about Jeff.

>(BIG MISTAKE)
I've unironically started using this as an expletive. My coworkers must think me an autist as I mumble "big mistake!" to myself when I make a mistake.

SORE IN 6 MINUTES

Ever heard of Scooby, newfag?

it's because trying to do so with Jeff is career suicide. there exists not one bad thing you can say about the guy

fuck yes

Because Jeff is straight up just passing out usable knowledge to the average guy. Yeah there's clickbait titles but the content is sincere. I fucking love it when he brings about the anatomy models and goes through the names and functions of each muscle. I feel like I'm sitting through a real class instead of just listening to some gymbro repeat outdated information from a fitness magazine he read in the 90s.

>there exists not one bad thing you can say about the guy

If sarcasm then lol
If serious then kys newfag

explain you massive homosexual faggot. name one bad thing

inb4 click-bait thumbnails. that's annoying at best, not bad per sé

/fit9k/ incel nigger go get laid you loser

>telling someone who posts on a Norwegian doghouse building forum to get laid

Kek

>getting mad on said Norwegian doghouse building forum

Kek x2

No one likes Jeff except 15 year olds and autists.

I miss the days of Scooby and when everyone had a decent amount of disdain for jeff

is this post made by a bot? nobody's really this retarded are they? surely no human can think this constitutes an appropriate response to another human being...

> real human bean

guys just ignore him, his life is shit

Athlean x is god tier, you kikes are just upset because he mogs you natty

This. Hell, got my bbw gf to watch the lower back pain vid and in mins shes was on the floor strugglebus'n but motivated as fuck.

> when you cant make a valid argument so you use le green meme arrows and write kek a lot

Bill Nye the fucking science guy you mean?

C O P E

W H A T ' S U P G U Y S,
J E F F C A V A L I R E
A T H L E A N X

STOP LIFTING, IT'S KILLING YOUR GAINS (HERE'S WHY!!)

Are you confusing Jeff Seid with Jeff from Athlean???I don't think athlean was even mentioned here in the Scooby days

Jeff is the most legit fitness guy on Youtube.
OP and the other dyels should eat shit.

IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN ATHLETE! THEN YOU HAVE TO TRAIN LIKE AN ATHLETE!

That's what I was just thinking. Jeff C was never mentioned back then, but Joff got shit on a lot

Kek

kek I'll be stealing this one

SCIENCE BACK IN STRENGTH

Hey Claudius you killed my father. BIG MISTAKE

Anything with Jesse in