Whats the point of lifting when you can't defend yourself in this kind of situation

Whats the point of lifting when you can't defend yourself in this kind of situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug#Reproduction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Human Centipede 3 before you ask

What in the fuck is wrong with people that someone could dream this up

For you its a dream, for many its a reality.

fucking a wound wow okay

You're right man, I should just be a fat lazy shit instead so that way I can not only be unable to defend myself in that situation, but be gross looking too!

What in the fuck is this???

I lift to get a good body hopefully TO GET in this kind of situation.

But them doing that to my butt instead.

here you go both a
>(you)
and a
>faggot

Why are all American prisoners faggots? This gay shit doesn't happen in other western countries.

As a Mexican , this is just acting .. latinos kill fags for fun.

>mfw subversive kikes make the most disgusting vile shit but try to pass it off as "film" and they hide from persecution but still can't resist putting one of their own in the film like a calling card
spot the yarmulke

Some shit gets so stupid it's unreal.

And they say anime is degenerate

Happens all the time. In many people's bedrooms.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bed_bug#Reproduction

It is

Welcome to the world wide Wiemar republic.
We all know what's going to happen next

sorry but Bloatlord would never be in that situation

amen

I just won't go to jail?

Newfags

>flex them abbies
>clamp his dick off
Nice try, Bucko.

>this exists on my planet
Whenever I see some shit like this, I sit back and imagine how I would parse this information if I was an observer for an outside intelligent species. I don't think it would reflect well on us.

>my planet

Become master rank in boxing, sambo\judo and grappling\bjj, get over 90 kilogramms of pure musclemass and you will rip those dyels apart, looking at those tiny flabby arms, weak bodies of (((hollywood))) tough guys makes me fucking laugh. I can crack those skulls and necks with a single punch. You guys constantly talk about (((looks))) and appearance (((appearance))), you have no idea how devastatingly strong you can become if you put your mind to it.