Daily reminder that it's all about the face. No matter how much of a gymcel you are...

Daily reminder that it's all about the face. No matter how much of a gymcel you are, you're still ugly and will never be desired by a 5+/10 girl. I'm sorry but this is just objectively true based on various studies.

Ugly face bro. Rip

Nah, it's just a bad photo that some asshole keeps posting. Shitty jacket, background, hair and expression.

Don't ever post in any of my threads ever again. You've been warned.

Stop posting.

Except that he looks like shit

I am going into battle, and I want your strongest potions.

Nigga look like a deus ex npc

who is this gigachad

Only the peak of male facial aesthetics. Nothin personal.

we try to sum up natty lifting with a pic

I wonder how many dicks he milked to put his hair up.

Guy needs to stop taking fashion tips from women's magazines.

I feel bad for this guy. He's obviously insecure and had the balls to post his pic online looking for validation like every other human on earth is guilty of and now a bunch of aspies who piss in bottles are creating a really mean-spirited forced meme and mocking him

Im not saying we have to give everyone a trophy but there are definitely ways to give someone feedback without absolutely murdering their self confidence

I mean normally Id go along with it for the lulz but Im trying my hardest not to be a shitty person this year

o shit Oblivion released a HD pack?

That’s admirable bruh I’m mirin

Same, mirin the attitude bro.

that felt warm.

You're not wrong i'm a dyelfag with a 8/10 face and 5/10 body and don't have problems with women being attracted to me. I'm working on the body now.

But that dude's ugly, look at that fucking forehead

Its even worse when you realize this guy was just taking selfies of himself at different angles to reflect on himself and look for ways to improve, then he lost his phone and someone posted his photos on Veeky Forums.

Feeling this. I will honestly probably kill myself within the next few years because of it
> be me
> graduating school with a computer engineering degree next year
> only got the degree because I come from a poor family and I saw it as my only way out of this piece of shit neighborhood
> been lifting for a little over a year. Godly genes (1.5+ shoulder-to-waist ratio)
> get a lot of mirin’ from dyel’s and women at the gym. All attention from girls just make it clear that they are just interested in my body
Shit honestly sucks. My parents have it all on the line for me and expect so much out of me. My brother is happily married with a good girl, my little sister gets shitloads of attention from guys and always has a boyfriend. In two years I’ll be making good money and have an even better body, but I don’t see the point in it. I feel like I will still be in the same position except probably even more depressed because I know I’ve tried nearly everything to fix my problems, but it doesn’t matter because I find myself unattractive and alone

>All attention from girls just make it clear that they are just interested in my body
elaborate pls

At the gym I only catch them mirin’ my body. When I speak to them, 8/10 times their eyes are on my body not my eyes. All their compliments are body-related. I don’t feel like any of them are interested in me as a person

>face
>not wallet
cop a rollie and bitches notice

Sick rolex bro! Check out mine

I am not gymcelling to get women. I am doing it to be ready for the incoming civil war in Saudi Arabia . Only the fit will survive, low test soyboys will die in the war. Afterwards its going to be easy to get women since the supply of men will be really low.

you look like someone tried to make jimmy carr in oblivion

imagine being so fat you can't see your knuckles when making a fist or your watch looks like it'd strangle your wrist

maybe I understand why you don't think face is important, there might too much chub on your cheecks to actually see it

why are you so jelous of us instead of the roided out plastic surgury freaks if being fat is so bad?
its almost like wealth is more important than being a ken doll

The way he is posing his lips in this make he look stupid as shit. Along with the focus he has in his eyes on the camera. Just comes off as uncanny and bad looking. I'm sure he could look better if he loosened up and got a better haircut. Maybe even trim the beard a little and fix those fucking caterpillar of eyebrows.

>Poorfagg being this mad

kek, nice projection
It's not even that I dislike the style of those watches or that especially Rolex is in the shit tier of expensive watches, ot that I don't wear accessories like watches, rings or necklaces at all.

If you really think being wealthy will nullify your other negatives or get you to meet people or women who like you for being you, you'll have a rough time waking up to that once it hits you.

A nice face alone or a roided up physique wont to that either, so my (not very elloquently put) critique was targeting the one-dimensionality your posts and rebuttal had.

Poor man's Billy Russo

This is why you shouldn't copy celebrities OP.

>thinks he wont be the first to die when he needs to eat four chickens a day to maintain his mass
Look at a picture of anyone in combat arms since ww1 and you will see very quickly why that is wrong

One pint please