Is your fashion game on point, Veeky Forums? Reminder that in addition to being swole...

Is your fashion game on point, Veeky Forums? Reminder that in addition to being swole, being well dressed can make you more attractive.

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

prnewswire.com/news-releases/study-reveals-clothes-do-make-the-man-sexier-smarter-and-more-successful-112858669.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea but im not swole yet not until in like 2 years

if your well dressed u got some sex appeal to you already

>gay bracelets and chain
>silver metallic bracelet watch with that attire
fuck this normie fashion bullshit
sage

at least its better than incelcore

t. wears trackpants and white New Balance

If you're handsome and fit you can pull off most clothing, it almost doesn't matter how you dress so long as long as its not insane. If you aren't handsome/fit, you can be dressed 'well' but still look like shit.

>To those who have everything more will be given. From those who have nothing all will be taken

Fashion seems so superfluous to me. Seems so "try hard".

>beige henley
>thick-rimmed glasses
>nordstrom rack-tier suede shoes
>overlarge watch, and he even chose a chrono to go with his super casual fit

That dude has literally zero idea what he's doing. Still looks decent, owing to the fact that he's reasonably well-built and handsome, but it looks like he dresses at Target.

Not even track pants, its probably boot cut jeans with the New Balance

as a dude who browses fa and criticzes what people wear daily. his outfit is inoffensive, but cuz hes wellbuilt and the clothes/colors are decent, its probably attractive to women irl.

My style is inspired by David Gandy's work with Lucky Brand, check it out

Nah my fashion game is shit, ontop of being afraid to buy a large amount of new clothes because I'm trying to lose a significant amount of weight.

I'm decently fashionable in that I wear popular brands in effective colour schemes and combinations but I haven't really found a style I really like yet; it seems like every day my goal outfit changes completely.

Would like those shoes in tan, anyone know what they're called? Thanks boys

They're called Chukka boots

>tfw your friend's girlfriend starts pressuring him to dress like you

I dress pretty well. Long sleeve button up shirts are the staple of my wardrobe, combined with the occasional sweater.

I just wear LL Bean products

I mostly wear long sleeve buttons ups with the sleeves rolled up a bit and get complimented on my "style" a lot. It doesn't take much to stand out from people who dont try.

It's such a good look. Takes no fucking effort and you suddenly add a point or two to your attractiveness.

henleys are also dope too

pic related is how I roll, got these recently

what do you wear em with

whatever works with them. Corduroy chinos, different types of jeans and 3 of my favorite boots. One's a black Chelsea, another a brown brogue and the last one is a two tone brown-blue boot that for some reason goes really well with my look. I'm 6ft 170lbs so I don't look like a mong in these clothes

yeah i like henley's i have a hard time finding decent places to buy them, any recommendations ?

Those looks really nice. Where cop?

>Is my fashion game on point
You tell me
Me on the far right

sounds like you know what your doing.
Target, H&M and Uniqlo

awesome thanks user

fa is so cringy. theyre all dyel and not good looking. i swear some people on fa try to act like theyre models when they wear their rick owen yohji shit, but models got facial aesthetics and strict grooming/diets, people on Veeky Forums dont.

that guy near the middles neck is crazy

Middle guy took the neckpill before it was cool

the zayn malik looking dude is the only good looking guy onthere. looks like hes athletic

So when will this Veeky Forums invasion finally stop? It's no longer funny.

implying it's not shopped

Here is another angle.

>posting the shopped version

fa doesnt even dress like the dude in op pic. thats more of a handsome 20 year old guy fashion.

fa dresses more like pic related. high end fashion runway shit that no one except other people into that stuff cares about. whenever someone tries to shill rick or their macdemarco hipster core, theyre probably from fa.

also that girl on the left is so cute. wonder whats her name

FA dresses like a bunch of soyboy faggots then

pretty much

Maybe you're too autistic to notice, but dressing well is extremely important.
I had a friend who wears only band t shirts and cargo shorts get ripped apart by some bitch at the bar.

that hat is faggy as hell. he needsto show off his hair aesthetics

mate, who would wear cargo shorts to the bar lmao

My friend, lol. I never knew how much ladies hated cargo pants/shorts until this bitch laid it into him.

You autist try to hard i wear track pants and animal t shirts with the sleeves cut off everyday and women are always hitting on me

people want to attract a certain type of women, thats why they dress a certain way

prnewswire.com/news-releases/study-reveals-clothes-do-make-the-man-sexier-smarter-and-more-successful-112858669.html

Is wearing khaki shorts/blue jeans, t shirt/polo and boat shoes every day as egregious a crime as Veeky Forums makes it out to be?

Normally struggle to give fucks about fashion but the way they talk about it makes it sound like guys who have even a moderately fratty style might as well be committing genocide

At the same time all their suggestions are super gay. If you think Im gonna wear custom fitted chinos and shirts with faggot frills and gay hypebeast sneakers to boot just fucking stick me in the oven and turn on the gas because that's a level of dairy fairy I wish to never attain. I also work construction so aside from wanting to avoid looking like I wish I had every cock west of the Mississippi in my mouth its also incredibly impractical

bunch of people in fa live in the city where they can dress however they want

Again you autist try to hard doing anything to attract women is low test beta shit just do you and you will have women hanging off yor dick. Its sad kids dont learn this till its to late and your youth is gone

>taking advice from a boomer
HAHA

How do you find tshirts that fucking fit? Everything is either too tight in the shoulders or too fucking short. If I get talls they're too fucking long and don't hug my abs right.

Go to a tailor and get them fitted .

some Veeky Forums dudes are delusional as fuck sometimes. u gotta try hard and looksmaxx if your average looking these days. Looksmaxxing includes LIFTING.

Millennial here pal about to turn 29 just an old man at heart. Own my own house, buisness, got a younger wife who birthed me a son. Not old buddy just lived long enough that ive seen how shit works. Young men try to hard it drys pussys up

>just an old man at heart

your gonna die of heart attack soon

>Own my own house, buisness, got a younger wife who birthed me a son.

keep larping boyo

Not larping pal some of us are adults. Real adults. No history of heart problems in my family. My old man is almost 70 still swinging a hammer like a 20 year old and both sets of grand parents are pushing 90. Family history tells me ill be long lived

I showed this picture to my gf and asked if she thought he was fashionable. She said it was basic.

I agree. It's just a guy in a sweater/shirt, jeans, and boots. Anyone can do this and it's literally some of the safest clothing choices you can make. None of it is particularly eye catching

>married
If you don't like to dress well, more power to you
I never plan on marrying, unless i meet the female version of myself. until then i will continue to dress nice and hookup at bars

Thansk user, check out clothing by Mango, Next and Lucky Brand.

it is basic, but well done. all u need to look good to yourself and look good to girls.

what's wrong with track pants and a tshirt

shes right it is basic, but still leagues ahead of the average male in terms of style.

id wanna bang the female version of the dude in your pic.
also where to find girls like pic related??

are you Dylann Roof

My original point was if you sole goal is to get pussy being fit and dressing well ismt going to do it if you are a sperg. If you can speak to humans you can get laid. Most people on fit cant though

People on fit want to getlaid with women they find attractive and usually theyre too unattractive/shy to do so. by lifting and dressing well and what not, they getmore confidence and have the guts to speak to girls they find attractive. different strokes for different folks.

My man i use to slay puss in that shit. Married now so i get to masterbait but homestly its freeing

that outfit wouldnt look out of place on instagram today

You're only getting that because he's reasonably fit and well groomed to a homosexual degree. You guys think he looks good because you're paying attention to details most girls don't even fucking notice.

It's funny that you think it's "league better than average" because he just radiates homosexuality.

You don't need to peacock with clothes when you have FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Why should I dress like an effeminate fuccboi looking for boipucci when jeans and polos/tees are doing me fine?

Looks like fa exclusively peddles for men to wear really effeminate shit on their tiny frames. Im a big motherfucker I don't fit well into ultra boosts and cardigans and even if I did I might as well be advertising to the bums in my neighborhood that i want some dick in my ass

That's an ideal situation that rarely ever happens. More realistically they're still too shy or autistic to socialize properly.

She was just jealous of all his pockets.

>
Being this insecure about your sexuality

i see nick bateman and he dresses stylishly. his clothes only make his face and physique more attractiv

remember your style is part of one package which includes facial aesthetics, hair, muscles, height, race, social status, money and personality.

The average american male are typically not acceping of fashion trends, because they just wear sports/athletic gear, cargo or khaki shorts, baggy jeans, polo and a t shirtthat doesnt fit them right. anything outside of that is homo shit to them

Cool never goes out of style

>hair, money, social status, muh personality

It's all about FACE HEIGHT FRAME you fuckhead

>thinks his fitted cardigan and chinos make him look like someone confident in their sexuality and not someone who needs a special bottle opening tool to open their soylent
>unironically accuses others of projecting

Jesus Christ Hitler should have won there is literally no turning back from this level of degeneracy

Projecting your insecurity on my post, emphasizing the sexual part of it doesn't do you any favors

i know that. i browse lookism.net too nigga

the nazis had stylish uniforms and also cardigans and chinos arent soy if your swole and have a 10/10 jawline

Where would Nick be without his frame and his height?

Yeah, same. Been working out for 6 years, but I feel like my calves can do some work. And my lats are lagging a bit. And my forearms are kinda small... Deltoids could do some work too. Anyway, I usually just go for the whole fashy military style. Pic related

Adidas tiro pants are in style right now gramps

I already 'try too hard' on every other aspect of my life, like my studies, job, diet, and exercise routine.

If I also start obsessing about fashion I think I'll just become inhuman to people. I'd rather wear my unironic pink pepe cap.

it's okay for certain circumstances but if you're not fit it looks really sloppy and gross

agreed

>Thinks a faggot in unfitted blue jeans from Kmart would have been allowed in NS Germany
Kek

Nazis were so woke. its such a shame theyre most avid supporters are polcucks with no sense of hygiene or aesthetics.

>when you fall for the neckpill meme

>that face
>chad

Holy shit, this board kills me.

Dude. Never ok. It's the clothing equivalent of being a fat fucking slob. Think about it

>pol is one person
cmon now reddit

'Chad' went from 9/10 demigods of slaying pussy, to "anyone who can get laid if they compensate with something".
So even the average person is a 'chad' now if they at least exercise, dress nice, or have money-

>Dude. Never ok. It's the clothing equivalent of being a fat fucking slob. Think about it

So does being ripped fool. Try hard is kind of what we are going for here.

Thanks

>on the far right
Hello dylan