Quantstamp (QSP)

Welcome back to Quantstamp.

Surprise.. surprise.. Announcement postponed to tomorrow? What did I tell you guys yesterday?

Small announcement (tomorrow), big announcement (day after). Pumps and dumps. Take care of yourselves, a dip should be starting soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=QSP_BTC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wow!! Artificially pump and pump... These guys are even better than joost! Prepare for correction!

what's the market cap?

So should i buy?

Buy ATH sell ATL. What kind of question is that user?

Confido + OMG shilling, this is what you'd get. A hyped crowdsize of Electroneum, with these results on Binance.

?.

Artificial pumping and dumping. Good game hodlers. Hahahaha

too late i bought, read that it was gonna be listed on bittrex soon. so i bought

Ride the tiger you weak fucks

it’s time

burgers are waking up

time to sell?

Lol Veeky Forums was fudding this coin to no tommorow yesterday at 1k. Glad I bought in anyways, I might recover these chain link losses.

It's really true, do the opposite of what/biz/ says.

USA is up, they'll dump. I'm looking for a good position to drop half my stack. Telegram is gonna blow up LOL.

Let's go mate!

invite me to those juicy telegram groups senpai

I sold at ath, looking to buyback too. Whats your entry point your looking for?

It's supposed to dump but they postpone the news to artificially pump the coin. Fuck this. I'm dumping now. Will buy back later maybe

Re-entry, Presale tier price.
LOL
If I said it out loud on Veeky Forums wouldn't the entire Telegram group just cockblock me.. Come on mate.

Veeky Forums hates money. Please, please don't buy a coin trading at 2x ICO with about 50 million in trading volume only on binance. This is clearly the work of one or your pajeet pump and dump groups, LOL. Not selling till 4k next week.

what was the presale price, less then 6 cents right, doubt we will see that price again.

0.03, the crowdsale was 0.06

Hodlers can stay poor. This is biz. Go back to fapping.

its moving to 16cents as we speak how the fuck is it going to 3 cents any time soon. unless your talking about buying in a couple of days, who knows what happens then.

This entire price action is a ploy of Discord biggets PnD group!!!

PAJEETS IN FULL FORCE!

It'll get dumped pretty hard when the news hits. Post news dumping, now it's pre news day dumping.

News does this.. even the Richard Ma knows. He's trying to spread the news out as much as possible, but you can only go so far with announcements to pump the price.

Getting those gains.

What news is it supposed to be?

Probably news to make people hodl more. That's what the ceo wants. So they can pump and dump. Hahaha.
Quantfido.

Don't have the slightest clue, but it'd be smart to sell the news. and buy rumors.

But 9e2VICT5 might be right as well, we just have to wait and see. Ride with us, you'll get your gains.

This is just getting sad. Buy in and make some money OP. It doesn't have to be this way.

the next 3xer no doubt!

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Quantstamp down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Quantstamp into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

Telegram group just blew up, LOL. Let's go mates!

My 4year old daughter wants a Rari for Christmas.

so the news is coming out soon? meaning it will continue to dump until then right? so whats the floor on this thing. it went up 100% in a day, so the crash will be pretty bad,

Some things just don't dump

See POWR - minor bump in the road due to PBC bullshit but it's been all uphill since last week

Really depends mate, you can see when it pumps or dumps. But I also got into PBC, made me quite a bit. Can't complain.. More pissed about BCH.

Just heard there isn't going to be news tomorrow.. I'm dropping my stack. Ggwp quantstamp.

same.

Where did you hear this? Proof?

A little bird has been singing tunes of Quantstamp announcements.

This is just for those who are willing to listen. For the rest, pls continue to buy my stack at Ath. Thx

It's the same retard fudding since the beginning despite us closing in on a new ATH.

Don't worry. Those who aren't in will be left in the dust.

Holy shit, that 100k+ qsp wall that appeared. That's you? Damn son.. Enjoy your 50eth dude.

You mean the stack you claimed you sold 20% under the current price so you can "rebuy tomorrow at 3 cents"? Lol yourself moron, I don't even know what you are fudding for there is no interest in this coin on/biz/, this is the only thread all day and we have half the posts.

One of many to come. I am leaving Quantstamp.

Someone probably hasn't read the WP, looked at the team, and understood the use case. Bye user, 2k+ sats here we come

idk if he's faking it.. but someone is dumping hard..

Gonna try to keep this thread open cause if this news thing is true. That's really fun mates.

Look at the charts. Healthy and trend is up, not down. Smh

So much for that dump haha

Phew~ So much stress dudes.. Just gotta wait for the announcement tomorrow. Good luck to us.

The buy wall on Binance for this is fucking insane. $0.3 tomorrow.

Sold half my stack yesterday at 1.4k for a 30% gain and hating myself right now. The worst part is I used the gains to buy more Link.

Link isn't a bad hodl mate. But qsp gains are pretty sick. This announcement thing got me a bit fud though lol.

Adding that there are some people dumping, not small dumps too. Hopefully the hype can keep QSP up for now.

Ugh, the FUDDers actually got me to sell. God dammit.

In the future, DYOR. It's still not to late to re-enter at 1.9k sats

Yeah, my fault, and I should definitely question the motives of people insisting something is "DUMPING!" when it's clearly not (yet).

They're probably just trying to justify in their minds why they sat out and are hoping it comes true so they can stop feeling bad.

it's over 2000 sats atm. This will easily eat through the sell walls to 3000.

>>They're probably just trying to justify in their minds why they sat out and are hoping it comes true so they can stop feeling bad.

This, exactly.

QSP is a definiton for HODL. havent had a doubt about it since i bought in presale. This will stay safely in my MEW until Lambo time. I'm not selling for misely 100% gains...

A guy called Charlie just sent me this photo..
Anyone know about this?

So when do you plan on selling? I bought in at 19k sats like an idiot, not looking to hold longer then a week or 2.

Seems everyone is saying Bittrex listing and Visa news is fake.. Can anyone else here confirm it? The whole of telegram is confirming the fake news.

I was in tier 2 presale of QSP, but didnt participate....how much profit would I have made by now?

I have a sell set at 4.5k that I feel will trigger by the end of the weekend. I think you're still early.

0,1$ / coin

fuck me...got JUST'ed by REQ and AST and miss the good ICO oppurtunities. Hate my life

Price dipped below ~600sats at the first 10minutes of binance, I feel like a lot of bags were dropped there, I bought in at 600sats and it broke 2k sats half an hour ago

I sold last night around 1.5k thinking for a pullback. Debating FOMO buying back in at 2k, I don't think this is stopping and I don't feel like there are any better investments at the moment.

>Proof of pajeet coin
>basically a glorified linter

enjoy your bags after the dump

This shit is gonna pulla POWR isn't it

I was busy when it was at 0.11 hours ago, I'm not getting any unless they hit 0.14 at very least

Still pumping very hard
I'm a poorfag and just put 50USD in damn

Yeah, at 5k.

I got 16k at 1250, will hopefully reach 2500 soon and I'm gonna sell and buy back in when there is a dip

At least you aren't me who put his literal 9€ that were on my wallet.
Though I put all my other funds on POWR so I don't mind.

Enjoy the sidelines. This is not a pnd. Unless of course you consider POWR and RDN to be.

newfried here, what do you mean with 2500?
The current price on ED is 0.00044384 ????

binance.com/trade.html?symbol=QSP_BTC

Yeah sats, you're looking at the QSP/ETH price not BTC

The only purpose of this coin that I can see is to pay for audit requests to be carried out. That seems like such an incredibly small use-case for the amount of money raised.

Security protocol for ethereum smart contracts. Incredibly large use case.

I'm on about the currency itself, not the project.

Very clearly laid out in the WP.

And it's a token.

just audit. hardly 1 mill worth. crypto is funny though.

Yeah, contract creators pay with it, auditors get paid with it. That's it.

It's a tool for validation that incentivizes honesty.

ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

TOO MANY PEOPLE DUMPING AT 2200 AND NOT ENOUGH BUYING TO KEEP THE PUMP GOING

IT'S GOING TO BE A BLOODBATH

>Fall for the meme
>Literally one minute later it crashes

What does he mean by this?

whales aggumalading???

I wouldn't be too worried, looks like it's consolidating at 2k before the next leg up. Moon mission is still go.

it's getting too quiet....

hmm

Your time, too, will come user. Just don't get impatient, yet don't lose your vigilance.

BUY ORDERS SET, CAPTAIN!

That FUD pic was fake. It’s go time boys!

ive made so much money today.

thank you QSP. THANK YOU.

I sold at 2.1 and bought back at 2.3. How am I doing?

GOGOGOGOGO

YFW YOU LITERALLY TIME EVERY DIP PERFECT

WHERES THAT 2300

No. POWR & RCN are solid investments. Not this shyte.

POWR & RCN will save you.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng 2300+