Who's holding and who's selling? Discuss

Who's holding and who's selling? Discuss.

I'm personally holding as I think this is a long term one for me, although it is tempting to make a quick buck.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerledger.io/?
twitter.com/hellenoreilly/status/932992406705729537
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

going to hodl as long as these partnerships keep rolling in

>waited for the dip after the ico
>decided to hold onto my link and req bags hoping they would recover after the fork nonsense instead of selling them and buying powr

kinda wanna kill myself now

I'm holding what I got at 3k and swing trading the pumps.

Holding.

Holding 5k coins until next year

holding of course. Its gonna go to 5 dolls pretty easily (some downtrend here and there coz pajeets want their 20$ instead of the fucking million).

Dont believe me, read the wp, look at the team, the marketing and how they make deals with anyone easily. The most legit trend this month is POWR. And its for hold, not a pnd pajeet coin

People ITT, are you fucking serious?

Power Ledger is going to a billion dollar market cap, EASILY. There has never been a more surefire coin to hit that number, meaning there's a guaranteed 4x coming within weeks. Have any of you done any fucking research?!? Jesus fucking christ.

Secondly, Omisego went to an 8 billion dollar market cap with a sort of shitty partnership with Mcdonalds in THAILAND, a place where no one has any money and no one eats mcdonalds in the first place.

Power Ledger has backing from the Australian government, a partnership with Origin Energy which is AU's largest energy provider (which also operates in NZ and India), a partnership with billion dollar India energy tech company Tech Mahindra, and a confirmed partnership with a yet to be named Thai energy company.

Oh yeah, their smart grid will be goin live in Fremantle, Perth three weeks.

Does anyone else need more convincing?? FUCK.

twitter.com/lambolydia

I guess no one said they were selling in this thread, I overreacted.

But yeah, don't sell. 4x within weeks, another 5-6x is very possible, will likely continue to rise but the next two moon missions are safe bets

follow me on twitter I give good advice and tips for free - twitter.com/lambolydia

me to
i've held tight since 3200 and i feel really good about continuing

>omisego went to 8 billion
lol wut

800 million MY BAD SOMETIMES WE MAKE MISTAKES.

twitter.com/lambolydia

DRAGONSLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hold it baby. this will be a 3-4 dollars coin in no time.

holding does seem to be the best option right now, just keep a close eye on it. altcoins == shitcoins and shitcoins can be fucked pretty easily by whales

McDonald's is one of the largest companies in the world throughout the entire history of man kind lmao.

I know the food in american mcdonald's is shit lol but get some perspective.

dude did you just respond to your own post like you're another person

nvm i'm a shaky brainlet on vyvanse, oopa

holding until 5$, then reevaluate the market, the roadmap and the achievments still ahead.

How do i buy POWR?

You guys are betting on Jenna's dirty milkers?

should I buy through powerledger.io/?

I just looked at their website for their roadmap... they aren't even going to deploy applications until 2019. This isn't a bad coin but for now it's a P&D. Sell soon, this will go the way of LINK once the hype wears out.

After weeks of Sergey I'm enjoying this new meme

no you buy on an exchange like Binance.com

POWR in Thailand Confirmed.

Thank me later. Happy family circle jerk day.

LINK dumped because it has a one person team that does nothing. You can't compare it to Power Ledger

Source?

LINK dumped because it's a useless token that won't do anything until a couple of months.

PowerLedger is going to be useless for over a year!

twitter.com/hellenoreilly/status/932992406705729537

This is the comfiest hold of all time, buying more when it dips to 9000

That's already old news - that's why it pumped from 6.9 to 9.3. Real confirmation would be a release from Power Ledger.

dumping for QST... Thailand announcement is priced in by now, and QST could pull off the same growth.

Hold through the weekend. Trust me user

sauce pls

I'm planning to hold a long time. Missed a few entry points to accumulate more... keeping an eye out. I'm going all in on this shit.

9500. What a surprise

will it hit 10k?

Sellfags BTFO

Where are the nudes?

Enron 2.0 or a dividend investment
Not going to work long-term.

Yes Yes we did

HOLY SHIT

I'm so glad I fomod into this shit!!!!

>I just went all in at 11200

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> BAKAAAAAAA
are hitting 1 dollaru today?

>cryptowatch

hahahhahahhahahahahhahahaha

fuckin Veeky Forums. You just watch something go up 300% in a week and decided now is a good time.

>sold at 10k sats because I thought it will go down a bit

why am I such a brainlet

Just took half profits

NIGGA I DIDNT WENT AT 5K BECAUSE YOU NIGGAS SAID THIS
THEN I DIDNT WENT AT 7K
THEN I DIDNT WENT AT 10K
I WILL GET RICH OR DIE NOW, FUCK THIS SHIT I WILL ALWAYS FOMO AS SOON AS I SEE SOMETHING NOW

at least you aren't me

Ouch bro

damn man

still you made profit, look at it that way

fuck :(
i did similar kinda

i got at fucking just 1k sats.. i sold half at 2.5k then the rest at 6k

profited so cant be mad but fuck me i should have made so much more

we are the POWERMARINES

30min candle's a shooting star, set stop losses to protect your profit guise

$10k profit thanks to my Jemma

dipping?

I didn't buy when it was 700 sat and someone told me about it fucking kill me already

when to sell?

next year

yeah but for short gains. when do you think this pump will be over?

It's dipping now if you're talking about the next hour or so.

probably it will peak at 11-12k then drop down to 8-10 within a few hours
quick recovery to >10k though once the ladyboy announcement comes

its very risky.. i did yesterday and i sold and bought again but i was about to do the same shit later today at $0.74 fortunately i stopped myself. i wouldnt risk to sell

based on?

its literally mooning

It's under 11k sats.

literally jack shit

then please stop spouting random numbers.

a lot of people using TA tend to spot the same supports, resistances, and places to take profit because we use the same / similar indicators.

figuratively, actually

yeah i was waiting for this response

no

This coin defies all laws of coins, just HOLD don't fucking sell, you cannot predict the dips and the pumps

dip @ $1 ? surely some people will want to cashout

yeah and more people want to buy

FUCKING HOMO COIN GO $1 ALREADY

this is my thinking and target no way there wont be a retrace there suerly

You can't dump this coin. This coin dumps you.

How doni get my LINK back into ether delta from my ether wallet? I sent 10 LINK test amount and it still has not shown up from last night?

people sold at $0.65/$0.70/$0.75 for this meme reason and now they are getting fucked in the ass

thats the plan, hits $1 sell, price will drop , rebuy lower

Log in to etherdelta with your etherwallet pub/priv key, click on LINK and it should show up

Sold at the last peak, got a nice return. Of course I wish I had held now but whatever, I'll take my gains and be happy.

there is a limit though obviously i dont claim to know where it is but you realise it's not gona keep pumping one way forever

FUCK I BOUGHT IN AT 4k sats AND SOLD AT 9k SATS BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO GO DOWN AGAIN, I KNOW I MORE THAN 2x'd BUT I WANT MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>
yeah but you have to realize you cant fucking predict it.. you really gambling.. safest way is to hold because its going back up

>Once you sell you can never buy back in again!

>selling when its mooning

some people really

sell high buy higher

Eh I used to think this, but everyone actually tries to sell around the same time or at similar targets.

this is the dilemma mate, I certainly think there is more of a psyhological barrier at 1 dolar than there is 70 cents

this

I PUT A STOP LOSS BUT IT BOUNCED OFF IT DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME STOP STOP STOP

kek. tbf this happened to me. It's only a problem when you're in a mega bull run. But as long as you keep compounding you'll outpace the holders.

lmao thats rough

I need to get off PC, where should i set my sell order and stop loss?

Seriously, where's the anti-TA cuckold from yesterday that said he wanted to buy back in at 7.5k?

tfw cant set stop loss on binance JOOOSTED