Bitcoin is psuedonymous not anonymous

XMR is anonymous

google Elliptic, Chainalysis, Numisight, Skry

these companies are employed by interpol, NSA, IRS, Europol, and various international law enforcement agencies

there sole purpose is to put a name to a bitcoin address and identify bad actors

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/moneros-ip-address-leak-isnt-an-exploit-and-doesnt-affect-anonymity/
github.com/monero-project/monero/blob/master/README.md#using-tor
pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does anyone know at what price will this bull run reach?

Fucking stop shilling monero holy shit
Why is everybody talking about it now, i'm still acumulating

mate i hope the target will be 160 but after that its going to fall back down to about 80 90

doubtful

btc bch war is heating up and the impending clash will force people to hedge with monero as it is the oldest project outside of litecoin and the most developed and actually useful coin

dnet adoption with multisig and kovrie is only gonna light gas on the fire

PivX is better.
Transaction with zPiv is burned off the chain
also PivX support TOR and VPN

your move monero

anyone expecting xmr to dip in the next 7 days?

with the forecoming market correction you will see it plummet down to around those prices, it can be a bit higher I don't know.

Anonymous with IP/DNS leaks.

Dream on.

>also PivX support VPN
newfags leave

Leaks are wallet only, they don't tie you to any transactions at all, just broadcast that you're using the wallet software. And it's already fixed with Kovri. FUD harder.

themerkle.com/moneros-ip-address-leak-isnt-an-exploit-and-doesnt-affect-anonymity/ nice try with your fud

Article by a paid journalist who has no knowledge of TCP/IP, networking and security.

Have you honestly read what it said?

If you're so confident - leave your IP right here.

$200

It's been $200 since $120

github.com/monero-project/monero/blob/master/README.md#using-tor
Hmm....

You wish you understood what you're talking about. You just use Tor if you want your IP hidden, that is separate from coin you use

LOL
Research it before you speak faggot
pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/

I'm now the proud owner of 24 XMR. I will be HODLING

Hey gois cause their website says it, it must be good!!!! You're an absolute tard that doesn't know what it means. They're using buzz words to make the product seem better, but it ain't shit. You're a dumbass and should do you're research into what it means to have Tor n VPN support and what those technologies really are.

Fuckin Buzz word inbread.

>pivx.org/what-is-pivx/features/
> opened link cause curious of this "better than monero privacy coin"

> coinmixers

stopped reading there.

is a correction within the next 24 hours very likely or should I just buy now?

Buy now. The whole crypto market is on a bullrun until at least 10th of december when CME futures open

> psuedonymous

dafuq does this mean?

Yeah, buy a coin that has absolutely no real world value! But hey, you can buy GPUs on Newegg!

Is this ironic

No. What can you buy with Monero that is actually useful?

Probably means pseudo-anonymous

Monero is one of the few coins that does have use in the real world, moron.

this dude definitely does not fuck

Great arguments, guys.

i'm not going to advocate illegal conduct on a taiwanese scuba diving forum, but believe us when we say that xmr is currently functioning in high demand, real world use

Oppressing my gender I see.

Sorry, our cis-normative world can influence us in the worst way.

Yeah, there's definitely no demand for privacy on the internet these days. For whatever reason, from buying illegal items to money laundering

>muh TOR!

lol you just proved u dont know wtf u r talking bout boi

Ever heard of Kovri?

It's the only coin that is actually a currency (because it's fungible). Also, it's the best in the privacy and anonymity department. Also, it's gaining traction on the DNMs. If you don't see how these are valuable you are just hopeless. Go back to holding your LINK bag.

BTC can't be mass adopted because face-to-face transactions would reveal the address owner and their total balance. Most normies are too stupid to hide their balances in other accounts. XMR keeps it all hidden, and AEON will be fungible daily transactor while XMR is the value store.

no way, 120 maybe

NO ONLY VERGE CAN USE TOR!!! mONERO BTFO!!!!!

Sold mine now after making 20% profit out of XMR, defo will accumulate again once it dips.
XMR is life

how much XMR does someone needs to make it ? how much do you hold biz bro ?
/biz_pol

Idiot

you guys think xmr will hit 300 usd by summertime? how high do you think it'll go?

>your move monero

I almost did too, but then I wouldn’t have made it to the part about masternodes haha

>you're research
>ain't shit

Last time I explained what you can buy with monero, I got banned

It'll be over 1k by the end of next year

Monero is not anonymous, it's _more_ anonymous than btc. You still have to mix your coins several times for low probability of detection.

Only zcash has fully anonymous transactions, but unfortunately they are so expensive to generate few people use them.