Itt: godlike postworkout meals for sick gains

itt: godlike postworkout meals for sick gains
pic related, eating this protein packed beauty right now

Why are you eating fecal matter?

kill yourself

IS THAT FUCKING KETCHUP ON BANANAS? WHAT THE FUCK
That actually pissed me off

fucking newfags

Veeky Forums I have a 250 word essay on weightlifting due tomorrow but I also need to go to the gym. What do I do?

Kys urself

read what you need to do for your essay, think about it while lifting and between two sets write the ideas that came, once you're finished with your routine you should have enough material to write it really quickly

COPY AND PASTE STICKY

I drink a gallon of water mixed with baking soda and chug vinegar. Really works out your insides and leaves you feeling full

> turns 360 degrees and walk straight out

I feel sorry for you OP

I just made some oats, peanutbutter, banana, protein bread

>Heres a free 100 words.
Weight lifting evolved from ancient Greece where men would strength train in order to increase their social standing and assert dominance over other men. Weight lifting was later used by the Romans in order to decide which male would top and which would bottom the participant able to lift the most weight was seen as the stronger and more virile male and therefore worthy of mounting his lesser opponent. Modern weight lifting bares few similarities to its ancient predecessor other than that the sport is still largely populated by homosexuals.

I want to make a grilled cheese for my post-workout meal, but my microwave is broken. I guess I'll just eat dry cereal.

I bet OP keeps his ketchup in the fridge.

I can confirm that this is accurate.

>Americans
And showers with his shoes on

Yeah just like it says to on the bottle, slick.

250 words in one day? Sorry mate you're pretty much fucked, there's no way you can do that.

250 words is like 20-25 minutes of work including redrafting and editing. You can even cut it down to 15 minutes. I honestly doubt that you can't find fifteen minutes to do 250 words.

If you like bananas and ketchup..you should check out Banana Ketchup... it's Ketchup, get this, that's made of Banana!

We're not all as prolific as you are.

Why to lift?

Since the dawn of time man has lifted. You may ask yourself, why to lift? Why to lift if man has been forged in flames of brain not brawn, is not the man's purpose to attain knowledge, and not pursue various attempts at other things. This is not the end of the story. In the past 100 years, we have seen the evolution of the lifting man in pursuit of an unattainable illustrious goal based on body dysmorphia rivalled only by the stubbornness inherent in all men. Still, there are goals to be achieved, and lines to be crossed, ever bringing the lifting man closer to what he thinks is attainable.
In "Diastolic function in Olympic athletes versus controls", authors find that "Physiologic hypertrophy of the athlete heart, compared to the heart of nonathletic controls, is characterized by an increase in the left ventricular chamber dimension, mass, and wall thickness."(1) Scientific publications like this can be shown to prove that the existence of the true hypertrophy is in the heart, in all of us. There is no real goal but those we make for ourselves. An American medical experiment was done that found "moderate interrater reliability for the overall composite score with varied levels of agreement for individual events scores." which further proves the thesis of this essay. Why to lift? Nobody know.

Bibliography

(1) - Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness; June 2013, Vol. 11 Issue: Number 1 p29-34, 6p
(2) - U.S. Army Medical Department Journal. Oct-Dec2017, p43-51. 9p.

>americans
Just use your stove you lazy piece of shit

Cute :3