Random Heart Attack

So someone who exercises and eats right every day just up and dies of a heart attack at 31. Left behind a daughter and wife. Fuck you fit, what's to stop any of us from just randomly dying out of nowhere?

What can I do to prevent this?

web.archive.org/web/20180305124738/http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/national_world/italian-soccer-star-davide-astori-found-dead-of-suspected-heart/article_6f7d6de4-b30b-5e18-b86a-3b5068f4f60a.html

>cocaine habit

He already had heart problems before hand, it's not random

Don't roid and take cocaine at the same time

Watch your magnesium and potassium levels.

Most people are deficient in either or both and depleted levels of either are implicated in a large percentage of cardiac events.

Watch your electrolytes buddeh

Oh.

How do I know? Is there a test?

I'm just speculating. Keep in mind the crowds these people run in. It's definitely readily available.

It is very odd for a peak athlete to die of something like this. Even genetic predisposition doesn't typically make it hit until your 40s.

The potassium RDI of 4500mg is quite insane, I rarely hit it.

This. It's a massive reason why tren causes temporary (hopefully) people heart issues. It fucks your potassium levels up.

Luckily magnesium and potassium supplements are cheap... Add a banana a day and you probably won't randomly die.

I know a guy who had a heart attack when we were playing football, nearly died and was just 19. He had a congenital heart defect that doctors were actually surprised he lived so long with. A lot of footballers are the same.

Also, you definitely won't get what some of them like Ugo Ehiogu had, which is an enlarged heart from too much cardio, thickening the left ventricle.

Basically, exercise may not affect your chances of death if you have a congenital heart problem, but it will definitely improve your lifespan if you don't.

>tfw normies suddenly act like they know and care about soccer

>soccer

I hate soccer. I only care about the heart failure stuff.

Yes a lot of footballers have congenital heart defects.

Hypertophic cardomyopathy is caused by weight lifting as well champ. Maybe you should learn something before you try to spout off on the internt.

Where do you people come up with this shit.

I can't name a more normie sport.

>SOCCER

vegan diet

Fucking hell, calm down Ronaldo, I'm sure he didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

>cardio really does kill ur gainz

Try drugs

football is LITERALLY the most normie sport ever