Last week

>last week
>3 guys in university tell me they want to look like me
>2 girls tell me they feel pressured to workout whenever they look at me
>Think I still look like shit
How do you guys deal with body dismorphia?

Pls respond it's important

related question, my body is creating 3d printed casts of my colon out of this brown plaster that actually smells pretty bad. is this a diagnostic setting i can turn off?

Feel ya

stop looking at half naked men on the internet

unironically this

Whom'st's ass is this

ur smxcii dad

it's important

Bitch you really ain't never seen the matrix?

And op really you've gotta stop comparing yourself to giga chads and roiders you see online. After about a year of good diet and hard exercise you will look better than 90% of the population, that's all there is to it.

Most people on fit were born post y2k.

Gotta be shopped

>BRAP
FIT YOU'VE TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER

>there are people who's parents have not forced them to watch the matrix and lotr

thats.... unreal

Please tell me this isnt real?

It's not real user.. please wake up...

That fucks me up so bad. I have three friends my age (24) who've never seen jurassic park.

It's literally a non-problem. Chances are if you THINK you're not big, you probably ARE not big. But it's OK. Fitness is a journey, and objectives should be personal.

Fitness is a destination, and objectives are objective. That's why they're called objectives.

While that is a sad fact it's still not an excuse. The Matrix is a classic. It's expected that you've seen it, like the LOTR trilogy or the Godfather.

>it's expected that you've seen the lord of the nerds trilogy
lol
this is the weightlifting board, dweeb.

smiled

'95 here
Ive never ssen LOTR, because its lame and i fall asleep in the first 10 Minutes, so fuck off breh.

I hate when girls tell me I look great. I'd almost rather have people tell me I look like shit.

The last thing I want/need is an ego. It will be the death of me.

It's a pretty fantastic adventure, highly recommend that you watch it.

Sorry, i dont like it, i will never watsch it, same for Star Wars, but im into fantasy, i like Underworld, Matrix, Resident Evil. :>

it's shopped

>unga not like fantasy movie with rich story. unga only like movie with action and gun gun

Translation: I'm a shitty millennial who can't stay off their phone for more than 5 minutes

>being this mad because someone dont like a film
Breh, pls stahp

It's your loss. It starts off slowly, admittedly. But it kicks off around an hour into the first movie, then it's a full-on epic adventure from that point to finish.

i tried to watch the matrix once, it was boring as fuck. turned it off after 30 minutes

jesus christ go to a doctor ffs

Imagine bragging about this

Ignore this retard. You are your own worst critic, if ppl tell you u look good then you do, enjoy it but don't get an overinflated ego or you'll lose all friends

>tfw at natty limit
>tfw used to get much more compliments when I was an ottermode faggot with 15" arms than I do now with 18" arms shredded
you're probably an ottermode faggot, normies don't want to give "gym douchebags" compliments

Post body for inspiration

Please give advice how to grow arms.
>t. skinny arm ottermode

That's because to a normie a 15" ottermode faggot looks way better than a 18" beast who's leaving humanity behind.