Never Skip Leg Day

Friendly reminder to never skip leg day.

>"So many men ignore legs because they want big arms, but pushing your lower body to the limit will transform your upper body faster than anything else thanks to a big growth-hormone response."
-Simon Waterson, who has trained various actors for superhero roles in major Hollywood blockbusters including Chris Evans and Liam Hemsworth.

Pic unrelated.

Truth. Glenn Pendlay says this too and I think he's done actual science research on it. Also supposedly Arnold was hip and when people asked how he got such big arms he would say "I squat."

And don't be one of those idiots that quarter squats.

Lose the ego and drop the weight if you can't get below parallel.

"Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah."

When I mentioned Rippetoe said this you called me an idiot for believing him.

Fuck you guys.

>a big growth-hormone response
So, how do I use this in the best way, squat before doing other exercises?

Well this guy trained movie stars!
*vikander cheat curls.webm*

>Simon Waterson
not really a big dude
>Chris Evans and Liam Hemsworth, Glenn Pendlay
most likely roided
>Arnold
come on, lol
you wont get that massive test boost as a natty, you will have to work your upper body hard to get any gains, out side of like lower back and traps

Don't skip your leg day because every muscle in your body is important. But what he says is just broscience tho.

depth doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the weight you're using

that shit doesn't matter, what matters is putting big stress on your whole system

Every exercise is easier if you do quarter rom.

There was an study where 1 group trained only biceps and the other did the same biceps training but started every training session with leg press. The 2nd group made bigger gains. They assumed it's because of the high hormone response of the leg press (before you hate, there was another study that showed squats had a higher hormonal response than leg press, so you can make your assumptions)

>fell into starting with lower body because it "felt better" in the long run
Feels good to have instinct backed up by some science. Do you have a source before I suck off my own dick?

>

Is this why I have hgh belly even though I've never touched the stuff? Lifting 1.8x body weight on squat/DL

That's BBBullshit ESEE!

What happened to the lions eye?

probably fucked up by other lions

he lost it.

he was blindsided

Came by to post this
How fucking pissening

it may still be there, just closed..the gouge is below the orbit

cumshot

nah you'll never get big upper body if all you do is squat. No reason you shouldn't be squatting at least once or twice a week tho.

He became big boss