How do you lose 80lbs if you cannot exercise?

How do you lose 80lbs if you cannot exercise?
I can barely walk because of an injury.
But I still want to change because I hate myself.
Most of my time is occupied by my job and my hobby (art), which I can't cut out because it helps me stay sane and is my only source of happiness. I have basically zero free time.

How can one lose this much weight while living an unavoidable sedentary life?

Eat less

Eat less

Please elaborate, I am a fitness ignorant

Start by counting calories in my fitness pal, or just start Omad (one meal a day). Also do intermittent fasting 6 8 or 4 hours window. I dropped 30lbs just doing that stuff. Good luck

Go to /fat/ and use the links in the OP to calculate your TDEE (the amount of calories your body burns during a day) and then, with the help of the MyFitnessPal app, eat 500-1000 calories less than your TDEE every day.

less calories = less weight

drinking your own semen when you jerk off to recycle test

btw did you draw this? Looks comfy, she's missing a nose though

eat less, but dont fast or you will suffer at work. l recommend eating small meals in the morning only or until noon. your body will get used to it in a matter of days. use coffee if you need a boost.

Don't listen to this guy, fasting helps you lose weight fast and you'll only feel a little bad the first few days you're doing it. Recommend OMAD or 16:8 at least.

>How do you lose 80lbs if you cannot exercise?
>I can barely walk
ezpz then
just cut off your fucking legs op

Please no

Here's some real advice for you slick.

1. Take whatever you currently eat daily and half it. This is your new daily food
2. Eat this food until you stop losing weight
3. Go back to step 1

If you follow this through to completion you'll eventually die of starvation, so just continue until you are at the weight you want to be.

Can't tell if this is ironic or not

>y hobby (art), which I can't cut out because it helps me stay sane and is my only source of happiness

If you start lifting, you will find that it also makes you happy. I have hobbies too, you just have to plan your time better. Lifting really does not not take much of your daily time once you figure out your routine, and it works a lot better than excuses and magical thinking.

This might sound retarded, but I really don't want to build muscle. I just want to be lean thin, ideally.

>this

saved this post
thanks user, this is a good way of putting weight loss

That does sound retarded. You're not going to accidentally get swole. Any beginner routine is going to make you feel better physically and mentally, which will have far reaching positive effects in every other aspect of your life.

1. eat enough protein
1a. If you can't get enough protein drink 1 or 2 scoops of whey per day.
2. eat less of everything else.

Not the slick advice user but he is not wrong.
It's literally calories in and calories out.
I've lost 20 pounds from counting calories and preparing all my meals. No more frozen stuff, just all fresh ingredients.

Count your calories, eat below maintenance. It's that simple. Read sticky for more info.

Eat less

I used to count calories about a year ago but I became obsessive about it and it was unhealthy.

Keto.

Don't believe me? See pic.

Just do OMAD then. Unless you go crazy with your one meal and eat two pizzas every day, it’s an easy way to restrict calories without counting.

>unhealthy
Obviously you weren't very good at it/try hard enough if you're still fat.

fasting
wim hoff breathing
exercise bands
100 push ups a day; do them on your knees, a chair or staircase; break the up into sets of 33 3x a day, whatever just do them