Dnp

umm.. haven't browsed Veeky Forums in a year or so. where do i go to discuss sources for dnp nowadays? sst is gone, and the new forums doesn't allow dnp talk.

Everyone who used it the past few years died or wised up

why did they decided to die on it?
but seriously, where do i go nowadays?

DNP general was banned.

Do you not have google where you come from?

Also enjoy dying or going blind because dieting took too long

dafuq happened?

What is dnp

well i wouldn't trust most sources i find in a google search, I've always put my trust in Veeky Forums never let me down yet.
Also, why the sudden dnp FUD? always seemed pretty safe from the stories and research i saw.

Nothing happened, this site was bought by someone else, so new rules. The old sources have also mostly disappeared, so good luck. I haven't seen any online either

DNP fucks you up, the people telling you it was safe were the people selling it.

More or less because everyone shilling DNP was a shill. As more people took it more people realized just how much it fucked you up. It nearly killed lenny among countless others.

Toxic chemical people take to lose weight, makes it harder for you to complete cellular respiration leading to an increased metabolism.

It makes your mitochondria produce more heat and less atp per calorie you eat, so it blows some of the calories you eat out of your body in the form of heat. Basically it raises your BMR by thousands of calories above what it normally is. Downside is it causes you to produce a bucket of heat so you can easily take too much and then not realize until you cook to death from the inside out. It's also worth noting that once it's in it doesn't come out so you just have to bucket up and chew on rocks until you go back to normal and hope for minimal cell death. It's thought of as the most dangerous drug in bodybuilding.

Everyone started /fast/ing

>people bothering with dnp and shit when fasting exists

Really activates my almonds, user.

>all these fearmongering parrots whining about DNP being dangerous
>the same dumb niggers who'll advocate clen and ephedrine
i know none of you motherfuckers have touched the shit nor do you know the proper precautions
google the dnp pastebin, read

Or you can just eat less and not poison yourself

I used it and i was ok.

I followed the rules and kept myself cool.

dnp is a cutting miracle. you can drop an additional 10lbs a week and all you do is sweat. your sleep is terrible and you drink so much you piss every hour. i done several cycles and lost fat. if people find the old pastebin and follow it, they won't die. i agree though that technically one is poisoning themselves, just temporarily, however retarded that sounds.
all the dead dnp eaters didn't follow any instructions and OD'd. it would be a horrible death.

Dark net. Protip: Try not to die

if you take it as recommended you won't die. adverse effects are blown out of proportion.

I know where to get it, bu t my wife won't let me take it.

well fasting holds nothing on DNP. You can't burn 6000 calories a day fasting.

My wife doesn't know I take test. We should start a club.

My wife knows I take test and totally supports me, you should just tell her bro, you're married and all.
Then again, I got her approval before taking it and she saw how much it improved our relationship/my body.

DNP is safe as long as it is purchased from a reputable seller. I have used it before for like 4 weeks. Fat melted off and I wasn't as uncomfortable in my 50 degree Fahrenheit college house. One issue though is that it makes it a lot harder to concentrate in classes. Grades took a little bit of a tumble back then. However I still got my degree in the end.

ah you could talk to scorp-....ahh.. oh yeah

oh I tried. she freaked out. I think she knows I'm on, but can't prove it. Gonna have to get some hcg here soon. That's her only issue is the baby making part. Honestly I don't want kids with her any more. I am doubting how much longer this will last any wya.

Ask Gary down by the quarry, he'll sort you out