Just got gyno surgery few hours ago AMA

>tfw every surgeon in here is a chad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xhWKjs-pw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have any before pic?

I thought this was a "I got cancer/AIDS and lost all my gains" thread.

define chad

Congrats bud, I got the surgery myself about a year and a half ago. Take the recovery easy and make sure to wear that compression vest like they tell you.

where is your nipple lol

why would you have this thread now, i want to see before and after pics and i want to know how they feel after.

Not on my phone, sorry

6 ft +, deep calm voice, 8+ face

Because im bored

>deep calm voice
nigga you gay

Thats not my nipple, they stuffed a lot of shit under my compression vest for bleeding and stuff

He is wearing a compression bandage senpai

Why does everybody on Veeky Forums have gyno?
Are you all just genetic rejects, or are you retards roiding without an AI?

I was born a soyboy so yeah I'm a genetic reject

Kek, you had to pay money just to be more of a man. You are human garbage.

That sucks, man.
I once hurt my balls and started getting lumps in my chest.
Luckily it stopped and more or less went away after a while

>Spot the burger
I live in a civilized country so i got it for free

Are you polynesian or in the army or something? How'd you get gyno?

As I said in another response, I was born a soyboy, I had no chance from the start. But this is the begining of my road to redemption.

That means nothing.

There are very few genetic factors in people of anglo ancestry that lead to gyno. You mentioned you got it for free so you're either Australian canadian or mad so once again wtf happened to give you gyno.

Klinefelter’s syndrome (KS), a chromosomal problem that affects about one in every 650 males, is the main genetic cause of gynaecomastia. Men with KS have an extra X chromosome; the normal male chromosome arrangement is 46XY, but for men with Klinefelter’s syndrome it is 47XXY. Men with KS do not make enough testosterone for the body to function normally. Male physical and reproductive development is affected and men with KS often develop gynaecomastia.

Men with KS have an imbalance in their oestrogen to testosterone ratio because they have low testosterone levels. Testosterone therapy brings the ratio back to normal and helps prevent (when started at puberty) or improve the gynaecomastia, but it may not completely fix it. In some cases plastic surgery is needed.

do i need gyno surgery?

Lose some weight first

Nah mate

No, like 90% of the people here who think they have gyno, you just need to work on your chest a lot more

What is the recovery Like? How did you chose a surgeon that wasn't going to fuck you up?
t. Person who has gyno

most of my friends have it aswel, we cant all be soy boys.

theres somthing larger at work here

You provide good info for someone who doesnt realize that europe exists my man.

I'm from czech republic

Not op but as a kid I ate a lot of processed food and drank a lot of milk. I think diet is what caused it for me because I played football(burgerball), baseball, basketball and rugby and made all stars so I don't think it's because I'm necessarily a soyboy

too much bodyfat, drinking too much, shitty diets

I didnt choose a surgeon, my endocrinologist recomended me a specific plastic surgery clinic but i didnt get to choose a surgeon.

Look for reviews if you want the best surgeons

ive been keto-ing for 3 weeks, ffs, i go to mexico next week

I do one carb load from friday night and end it saturday night which includes pizza icecream and beer

should i stop the carb loading?

No? Your nips look normal AF. Am I missing something here or does Veeky Forums just have body dismorphia?

how much?
where and with which doctor?

>t. squeaky high pitched jew soyboy voice

Cost info please

dis

I got gyno surgery in January, best decision. It's nice to wear tight fitting shirts now. I had more of a fatty tissue/pseudogyno that wouldnt go away with fat loss. Basically just got liposuction all over my chest. Was lifting in 3 weeks. Had to have compression vest on for 2 weeks and couldnt shower, but otherwise postop recovery was smooth and painless.

No op, I am , cost was like $5600. I used 0% APR for 12 months.

I'm from czech republic and got it for free

Thats like asking why everyone on /b/ is a huge fag who likes to watch BBC fuck traps. /b/ is the place to find that. Veeky Forums is where you go if youre a shithead who is fat and gross so of course you see more gyno here.

No, you need to lift weights.

hope you don't end up like this

This is my dream is to wear shirts that actually fit :( I have $3.5k saved up but I don't want my parents to know that I'm doing it

That was bad practice by a cheap doctor.

youtube.com/watch?v=-8xhWKjs-pw
Check video related.

You missed the point

>getting gyno surgery while fat

wtf this guy doesnt even have gyno

>Lebowitz
jeez, I wonder why

you're not missing anything bud, you nailed it

The problem with gyne is that its not just lipid tissue making you look like you have boobs.

There is also a glandular problem, some people have abnormal glandular tissue in the chest, which would lead to some puffy nipples or a squish sensation around the nipple that won't go away even with lifting.

Probably that guy wanted to a real rock solid chest.

>in navy
>might get this done for free
How is the post-op treatment? Effects? Does it hurt?

Its literally just fat being removed from your chest, it might hurt after but it will be due to inflammation because they just used a vacuum under your skin and applied force on it.

The painful thing is the post op but you should be fine, the reward is better.

The only painful thing is the tubes stuck in my chest. Otherwise its pretty ok.

>Fat removed from chest

No. Thats pseudogynocomestia, i have a real one (enlarged milky gland)

>starts dieting 4 weeks before vacation
>carb loads with pizza, ice cream and beer.

nice bait fag

me atm but I have gained weight. I think this got caused by Propecia too. And maybe my varicocele.. sigh. might just an hero

lose weight brah and lift. as long as it is somewhat symetrical, gyno while lean is not that noticeable

is going for walks everyday ok? I eat like... two cappucinos with 2 sugars each, a bar of choc, a microwave meal and maybe a coke everday and it comes to about 2000 calories or so

I thought the thumb nail was a crash test dummy.

I used to want gyno surgery so bad. When I was 19 it drove me fucking nuts. In my 30s though now that I actually have the money to do it I can't even be bothered. No women has ever mentioned it, it's like it is invisible to them. And I don't really give a fuck about guys opinions or if they think I'm roiding.

If you aren't being sarcastic you're an absolute monster.

lol explain please.

nice bait

hmm I went to a cafe today and ordered a cappucino and a tuna wrap. then I got a takeaway cappucino for home with two sugars.

I got a microwave dinner with chicken and rice (korma sauce) and a dr pepper and a pastry.

then home. I have always done this everyday for years. Cafe... 500 calorie sandwich or whatever, cappucino.. then dinner is a 500 calorie meal, coke and some snack.

humour me as if I'm not trolling then

20%+ bf =/= gyno

fucking christ go to a surgeon asap. definitely gyno. dont listen to the trolls

Have you tried stopping eating like absolute shit?

it's still few calories and I've only gained a bit of weight. with clothes on it's not noticeable but yeah I'd like to lose some weight.

if I eat 2000 calories in cake it's all the same anyway right?

Jesus Christ. I hate fat people

low estrogen makes you fatherly and very calm

I'm not fat yet though. Gimme advice if you hate it so much.

if there was a bullet in there he would just shoot his eyeballs out, he'd probably live

>I'm not fat
Delusional fatty

lol im gonna get some shit for this but ive been lifting for 4 weeks before my holiday I think ive got fatter

i'll do cleaner carb loads in the future haha

pic related is two weeks apart

Most of our youngfag generation has been fed estrogen filled foods by the jews and we've been around estrogen products for years without realizing
Try to find a 20-mid 20 y/o who DOESNT have minor gyno

is there estrogen in anti depressants, coke, chocolate bars or cappucinos.. thanks

Are you seriously confused on this topic? Just cut out sugar from your diet, it will change your life.

>those massive drains

Is Gyno surgery really that serious? Fug

coke zero has no sugar. is brown sugar ok? like... this shit is the only stuff that makes my day good.

It's a hard pill to swallow, but sugar is a drug like anything else. It'll suck after you cut it out all together, the cravings will go away. I'd stay away from soda all together, but there's no harm in letting yourself cheat once in a while. And if you can, stay away from highly processed foods. Start buying your own chicken, rice, etc. and make it yourself. You'll be eating cleaner and save money along the way.

You have to go back.

Antidepressants may or may not have something to do with fucking up hormones according to my personal anecdotes and lack of literally any research or studies to site.
Coke makes you fat so it looks like gyno, avoid at all costs. You are better off without chocolate, but it doesn't hurt unless you are talking about Mars/Hersheys/equivelant. Cappucinos are ok, milk memes aside.

what country?

your kinda chubby you probably don't need to be eating very much over maintenance, and stop eating junk food fag