Fitness and Sexual Health

How has your Veeky Forumsness journey affected your sex life? Have you noticed an increase in amount of partners? Sexual stamina? Sexual appetite?

Virgins need not apply

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqQZCqHqrH8
fleshlight.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>virgins need not apply

Do you know where you are?

I didn't lose my virginity untill after i started lifting.
I have not gone more than a month without sex the last 6 years because of lifting. might be because i cling jump into relationships as soon as possible, my crippling insecurity wont allow me to be single.

Does this look like herpes to you?

Had another cyst-like thing about a week ago. Slept with someone new in January.
On topic, yes, I'm horny more often when I'm working out regularly. Also, fit sex is amazing and I wonder how fatties even do it.

Does it hurt when you touch it?
Judging by the length of your pubes it might be an ingrown hair, but it never hurts to get a test battery done. You have to ask for the herpes one though, as it's not a standard test

herpes shows up within a week of being with someone else, and it starts with groups of small blisters.
that does not look like herpes.

Looks like ingrown hair. May want to get a razor and cut that shit out of there. I know someone who had complications from one and nearly died. They get infected and will actually grow further into your body.

Next time use an electric raxor and dont shave. Just trim. Girls like the ruggedness.

Thanks Dr Anons. Likely a minor staph infection in the follicle somehow then, I figure.

>cling jump into relationships
So like branch swinging? Looking for the door out of one relationship but don't leave person X until person Y becomes a viable and likely option to transition seamlessly to?

Lifting has helped with my confidence self-image etc. but my sexual performance has most improved with cardio. I fell for the "cardio kills gains" meme and was a big fucking sluggish lummox in bed until I started doing HIIT spin classes 2-3x/week. Now I'm full of stamina and the yoga classes I've been going to have helped with flexibility and body weight strength.

Also I've been fucking a flashlight isntead of fapping and it's helped me last much longer while raw dogging, would recommend

Too picky to touch these modern women. Their bodies repulse me even if they have decent faces.

WE GETTIN TO MUTHER EUROPA

youtu.be/XqQZCqHqrH8

SUBSCRIBE

Yohimbine gets me hard while walking. However it's supposed to help me lose some fat if taken fasted.

But I'm also doing Nofap so it kind of conflicts.

I have much more sexual desire. Once I started browsing Veeky Forums I quit smoking weed, started lifting, and started fapping much much less. Not really nofap per se but like once a week.
I salivate over thots now. The draft from my windows gets me hard. I have so much more energy because of a little bit of self control. The results surprised me. I definitely do not want to go back from getting stoned and jacking off three times a day.

My Ex told me my erections were firmer after I started deadlifting and squatting for a while.

It affected it in no way whatsoever. Still the virginboi I was. When I started lifting I thought my drive to beat my meat would at least come back, but nope. I think I may just be low test
20btw

> fucking a flashlight isntead of fapping and it's helped me last much longer while raw dogging, would recommend

Really? Any idea why?

Why is she your ex user?

you don't control the grip. so so you just cum when you cum, rather than tightening the grip as you get closer

>cling jump into relationships as soon as possible, my crippling insecurity wont allow me to be single
Never has a post of Veeky Forums hit me quite where this one did

Fpbp

Erections were too firm she said

Makes sense
Which one u got then big boi

Fucking kek she just couldn't take you tearing her apart with your rigid member, go find yourself a woman made of stone, you're gonna make it

>fucking a flashlight
how do this? do you insert your erect penis in the battery port?

No the guy ur replying to but i have like 4. I stopped using them bc for me personally i lost interest in women.

Now i do cold showers and nofap for as long a streak as what i can manage.

My fave is the supertight vagina. I used it for a year without a case, x10 times better with a case, then started using lube with the case too = fanfucking tastic.

When you havent beat your meat in a week, and yountake the time to warm up the fleshlight and lube it, it really is fantastic, but dangerous imo bc i didnt pursue women as much when i used it. And kind of got this "you have a pussy so what?" Mentality.

Maybe thats a good thing for some guys if they are really desperate and thirsty bc it will help u relax around women and not be so... "eager" with them.

good decision

Actual poster here. She's my ex because she was a degenerate alcoholic stripper. When I cleaned up my life she was left with the rest of my trash. She did complain about the firmness of my erections at points, equated it to being fucked by a broom handle. My new girl is a money making ultra marathoner, she can't get enough of the firmness.

is it not normal to have sex with one girl in 6 months since my ex breaking up with me, kinda feel like a loser desu

Im 24 and have had sex with 6 maybe 7 girls since i was 18.

Most girls will have slept with 15 to 20 guys by my age.

The only amount of sex that matters is the amount that keeps u happy user

I've always had a pretty active sex life with attractive women, so maybe my ability to pound hard for longer.

Way to go m8. Godspeed to you user.
(Original question guy here)

I have no idea. I started lifting after my ex dumped me and I haven't had sex ever since.

>Most girls will have slept with 15 to 20 guys by my age.

I don't know if I really believe that. I certainly used to.
This girl I dated for a while told me that I was her 16th. Which felt shitty because ese was my 3rd. She didn't understand why it made me feel bad but now we are no longer together and I can guarantee that number isnt getting any less slutty.

For a while it made me think that all girls were just huge sluts but the current girl I'm with said I was her 6th, which is way lower than I thought it would be.
Not great, but ten fewer guys than last time feels like I'm at least in the right direction.

/blog

Wait a minute, are you in Baltimore?

>Most girls will have slept with 15 to 20 guys by my age.

...What the fuck kind of girls are you talking about, user? The real world is not like this. Who gets 15-20 individuals by that time? The people you see on social media who never log off?

You know, women lie on the internet just as easily as men do.

>15-20

I'm a girl and 15-20 is a completely normal number. Some girls get there a little earlier and some a little later, but pretty much every girl I know are around those numbers

aigh i finna drop some game to you busta ass niggaz up in here
you ALWAYS whisper in her ear : are you good in bed?
when you have her there ready to fuck you ask this before starting
it will make her suck that dick hella fine know im saying?

Honestly im not sure. Ive been lifting since i was 15 (18 rn) and so ive got nothing to compare it to. I will say, however, that all the girls who have sex with me (im on Veeky Forums, so yall already know its not many) say its the best they've ever had. Youre asking the wrong community, bro.

Your bullshit is showing. You haven't slept with 15-20 guys unless you're TRYING to sleep with 15-20 guys.

Not all at once obviously. 15-20 Fridays at the club getting drunk pretty much amounts to 15-20 guys fucked

yeah my balls have been fucking hurting since I went to the gym last Friday. I don't have any other signs of nut cancer or anything else that I've read about, they just ache and feel kinda tender. what's it likely to be be, bros?

> weak, fat, 18 yo college freshman
> sleep with 5 girls

> strong, lean, 24yo masters student
> haven't gotten laid in 4 years

Didn't work, desu

I'm the guy from the Alice Cooper pic. I got one off Amazon for $20 that is great. I don't just sit and wank with it though, I fuck it w/ thrusts in different positions.

Sounds like a case of activated almonds, get a fat chick on Craigslist to step on your balls in high heels and you should be back to normal after a couple of sessions.

If anything I can do more and bend in more positions(a girl not a gay), mostly just getting Veeky Forums in general but leg strength is all from lifting

Well I had a girlfriend some years ago and she was my sexual partner, and those were the most sexually active years of my life. (From around 17 years old to 20.)
I've also fucked two single mothers more recently, and I felt disgusting right after finishing.
I'm 24 years old now and I think my Testosterone is finally starting to fade away. I get no more random boners during the day, not a single one. I'm trying to do no-fap too.
To be honest I feel like I don't even want to have sex again. I think you should save your sexuality for a special woman. Even better if you wait all the way up until marriage.

>more female interest now than ever
>anyone i go out with always setting me up
>even when i'm not trying to meet or hook up with someone i get interest
>social instincts getting better and better
>actively push boundaries and have yet to experience negative consequences
>dick doesn't work

i still see the funny side but i'm not sure how much longer i'll be able to live in this purgatory

Be honest guys; is it pathetic to hire a prostitute to lose your virginity?

glory and self satisfaction in seduction. of course the quick fix hired help will do nothing for you.

As of today I'm applicable, noice. Fucked some chick in the genderless bathroom of my uni after asking if she wants to fuck on tinder. We're playing DnD on Thursday. It was funny, at the exact moment I came I thought "I feel exactly the same as before, I'm just balls deep in this chick now." In regards to questions, I got my first gf after lifting for 3 months, I lasted longer than I thought I would today, and my sexual appetite has been FUCKING ravenous since I started lifting.

>to lose your virginity?
Unacceptable.
>to use regularly out of spite or ineptitude?
Unacceptable unless handicapped.
>when you're in a tight spot/new place/travelling?
Perfectly acceptable. They provide a tool/service to fulfill a need when other options are unrealistic, illegal or immoral.

Don’t do it. You’re reinforcing their degenerate behavior.

I've had my first 3some M/F/F because the girls were super horny after a gym session and it was Friday and I got to the gym late as fuck that I just blurted out if they wanted to just go to my place afterwards since it was so late and most places to eat were closed. I knew one of the girls but her friend was a complete toss up, my spaghetti flew everywhere when they said sure. I don't know what the fuck happened but during the drive to my place I just had a rockhard dick the entire drive and you could all smell us with all the sweat and shit.

If anyone knows how to deal with 3somes can you tell me tips because looking back I was straight up focusing on one chick like 70% of the time. One chick got it good but I think the other girl didn't get enough time

>tfw 2
>one of them is dead

I am a 26 year old kissless virgin

Hilarious

I've only had sex once and I was drunk and couldn't feel a thing. Had mad whiskey dick too.

Going to raw dog a girl on the pill later. Am I going to bust quick if I'm not drunk?

aye MD checking in

lately whenever i've gone out i end up making out + even when i've had no intent or strong desire for it

get loose mentally. if you really think you need it, just enough to feel it

15-20 people is easily a few weekends spread out over years.

I'm sure he's referring to one of these

fleshlight.com/

Not got more partners because of social autism at the time. Only went to the gym a little and got minimal chest and shoulder gain but it was aparently enough to attract my traditional Christian gf so that was fucking awesome.

She's still virgin and no sex before marriage so that will kill my sexual stamina I guess. Sexual appetite has skyrocketed though so she at least helps out with that.

Dunno but it helped me sleep better so I guess thats a plus

I started lifting partly for my gf, who I've been dating steadily for almost 4 years.

I haven't seen an improvement in terms of frequency, we still only have sex 1-2 times a week (just fuck my shit up), but the quality has taken a sharp upswing and I'm really hoping that'll translate to higher quantity eventually.

shit, this puts a perspective on things for me.
I got with my gf when we were 22 and I was her 4th, while she was my 2nd. I've really obsessed over whether I made a mistake in dating a shameless thot and should leave her to pursue a virgin, but I suppose I haven't got it that bad all things considered.

>start getting fit
>oneitis.jpg leaves me
>libido fades away
>can't keep it up with new girls
>eventually stop caring
Either Veeky Forums killed my dick or made me gay

it's self-destructive as fuck. You're basically turning your condition permanent. Instead of being that guy who's a late bloomer and hasn't found the right girl yet for a few years, you'll now be that pathetic creep that paid money to lose what many would pay dearly to have returned.

I regret the way I lost my virginity, and I was happy and in love at the time. I can't imagine how you'll feel a few years down the line.

how long has it been?

I was straight up non-sexual for 4 years after oneitis left me at 19yo. I had girls showing interest in me that I had to awkwardly friendzone because I just didn't have that drive any more.

I don't know exactly when it came back to me. I guess I just needed time

Assuming she's telling the truth, that's acceptable.

what is a sex?

t.5'4 manlet

It's only been half a year and we've been together for 4 years, but I figured the best way to get over her would be to replace her with someone new.
Guess that really is as stupid as it sounds.

Actually being noticed by girls due to being somewhat decently looking (for the first time in my life) had some influence on that decision to.

>t. being actually able to pull roasties but can't keep it up because of muh heartbreak
You can't win.

I've noticed whenever I do HIIT for my cardio my erections arent as hard, as if there isnt as much bloodflow down there.

But when I do steady state cardio or like 30mins a few times a week instead im rock hard.

Anyone else experience this?

Could my ED be caused by this?
Doing HIIT and similar interval stuff 4 times week for martial arts warmup.

I've found very little information online about it, just my personal experience.

Maybe give some moderate intensity cardio for 30-40mins a few times a week a try to see if it changes anything.

I can't really stop doing HIIT without quitting my sport. I could however do normal cardio as an extra workout.
You think that might help?

It's worth a try anyway, definetly made a noticeable difference for me.

I don't think it's that the HIIT is bad, it's just that steady state is good and should be included.

Suggestions other than jogging? Would cycling fuck my dick up even more?

I find the elliptical or jogging the best options. Maybe some steady pace jump rope.

When I got serious about trying to drop fat last year, I was a fucking dumbass and cut like an idiot. I was eating 1800-2000 calories a day, lifting 3 days a week, doing cardio on off days, and I go to a big university where I would walk literally for miles in a typical day just going to class and stuff. I probably could've cut on 3000 calories and been significantly better off, but I felt like shit and didn't know what cutting was supposed to be like, so I just said "well, cutting's supposed to be hard and I don't want to back off because of a lack of discipline." My brain and dick stopped working.
These days I lift three days a week and don't do cardio, and my sexual health is way better even while cutting on 2500 calories because I do IF and make sure I get enough protein and fats.
Of course, it's all for nothing because I'm seeing a good Catholic girl.

Was tiny and depressed, never ate nearly enough, age 17/18, got first girlfriend. Refractory period was upwards of three hours.
20 now. Same girlfriend. Steady gains since then. Refractory period is around 20 minutes, and I have more stamina.
Shit's good.

My favorite part about being fit is when girls really grab my back and butt hard during sex

how'd you get those moms

lmao user where are you from I'm literally in the same situation

Well Im a guy and believe it or not I was getting laid way before being Veeky Forums despite being /fat/ so no did not really affect my sexual life. However it did better my stamina, and my current girlfriend that i ve been dating for years now is quite happy about that.

Stamina, obviously. Appetite as well but I've been in a relationship before I started and still continue to be up up until today. So no to anymore sexual partners.

One I've known since we were teenagers and I have fucked her before.
The other I just talked to her through facebook. Sometimes it just works. But she has to be a very easy and slutty woman.

>feels testosterone fading
>won't inject testosterone back into his body

You're doing it wrong, user.

Stamina.

My man.

(Also if you've ever been fat, I think we can agree, waaaay longer intercourse)

>becoming dependent to injecting T so your T levels won't drop to the ground if you stop injecting

No thanks. I'll try to keep my T or produce more using natural methods first.

When you grease up a boi pussi and slide a steaming hot log straight from yours into it.

Then you eat bitter butter for dinner.

Ok, try your methods first before injecting.

>implying you ever have to stop.

It's not that expensive, plus it's better than becoming a woman. Unless that's what you want, then put on this dress..

>MFW all these straightfags that can't get laid

I have fucked over 6 guys this year including my bf. If I wasn't in a relationship it would much higher. Ass feels tighter than pussy too.

>faggots are literal sexual degenerates

in other news, water is indeed wet

>a flashlight
Dude

I recently got a qt fwb. I haven't really been following a routine this semester, I only just started one up seriously, and I don't have too much muscle. I'm handsome, got a good frame, and am a fun/cool normal dude so that's mostly why it worked out. Just don't be an autistic woman hater and you'll easily get laid

My sex life is a fucking joke
>fingering and tongue with 4 girls when drunk, no boner
>hands and sucking with 2 guys when drunk, no boner no cum candy
>1 blowjob, dude was fat as fuck but best blowjob ever
>real sex with 4 guys
I quess I could have more but I just hate myself and I feel so unsexy. Dunno why someone wants fuck with me. And after all, even if want sex I don't want plan meeting, I just jerk off. And sex without emotional connection and cuddling is meh.
>never have sex with someone i cared
>i feel like i'm still virgin
>kill me

>0 to 1
I'd say atleast tenfold

Haven’t had sex since I started getting Veeky Forums 3 years ago

I got tested last week and found out I have chlamydia. The only girl I've been with for the past 9 months is my gf. What are the odds that either of us has had it but showed no symptoms this whole time? Or did she cheat on me?