What does Veeky Forums think of this bad boy?

What does Veeky Forums think of this bad boy?

Makes my ejaculations look healthy and thick.

I put it around my asshole every night

underrated

Does this increase the chance of knocking up a girl?

What dosage is optimal? I started taking 50mg of zinc chelate and I have noticed I have had better lifts and also I have noticed that I have had a slight acne breakout on my back ( I am typically acne free as I am 23 and properly exfoliate). I theorize the breakout could be in reaction to an increase in my testosterone levels.

It's pretty cool. I eat a lot of red meat so I only take like 18mg a day in a magnesium+zinc pill.

>500g of leafy vegetables before exercise
You got any idea how much that is? Pic related is less than 150g. You're telling me to eat 3+ in one sitting every day?

Gave me horrible stomach pain after 8 months and temporarily lost some hair

supping with:

>Ashwagandha 1600mg
>zinc picolinate 30mg
>Vitamin D3 5,000 IU

What am I missing for that siik test boost lads?

btw the ashwagandha and zinc are both tried and true spermatogenics and have worked synergistically to make me blow massive loads

If I came in a swimming pool rn I could get everyone in it pregnant kek, men included

Red onions
Pomegranate
Long jack

t. onionman

Im about to take my daily zinc supplement

Fenugreek, shit's great and makes you smell great. Also it's cheap as shit at Wally world.

someone redpill me on pomegranate

I take 10mg of zinc a day and it has made no noticeable difference

that's hardly any

ya that's not enough, and if you got something like gluconated zinc it'll absorb up to as little as 6x less than something like zinc picolinate

Its zinc gluconate and on the package it says take no more than 10mg because men need 11mg a day or else risk copper deficiency or some shit

My mommy tells me that I'm a good boy and so I avoid bad boys out of necessity.

i take 50mg, literally busted a nut in my sleep the 3rd day.

Thats probably because you didn't cum in 3 days

it was my first wet dream. Google the misc forums, its happend to them too.

nah you're fine, just examine how you feel or take it every other day or something

Yeah but it probably happened because you didn't cum in days

So wait, is there a certain kind of Zinc I should be buying for maximum effect?

not gonna make it

Zinc is zinc breh

is zma any good ??

Onion plus pomorgate cause 25% test

good up to amounts of 50mg , acts as an AI, past 50mg can have counter effects by being a 5-ar inhibitor which lowers your DHT and pretty much lowers your gains.

it all depends on your body chemistry, if you need to block DHT maybe you can take more than 50mg, but most people on this board probably want to increase their DHT for better gains.

zinc is a powerful antioxidant, but you can't overdo it.

Source required

Yes there is. Chelate, Orotate, and Picolinate are the most bioavailable, aside from Ionic. I wouldn't recommend Ionic zinc though because it tastes like a dirty lake.
Shut the fuck up

BIG CUMMZ

then do 5 scoops of zinc and take copper supplements as well

how much of this chit should I take a day? I wanna cum buckets(even tho i have no gf)

30-50mgs a day should be fine

zinc does the complete opposite to acne, as it is often used therapeutically to remove stubborn acne, 50mg will fuck you up in the long run as well