Pizza day

Its the first monday of the month, that means free pizza at planet fitness. Its fun to shit on PF but today is its special day. Lets show some love to the cheap gym for people to start in.

This is one of the the most evil business models I've ever seen

I can’t tell if this is real or not

so fucked up but id love if my gym did this for a free yummy meal

It’s real, and next Tuesday is Bagel Morning

It is. I can't see how people who actually work out can stand having really greasy food before or after a workout

>I go to one of these
>Just got done eating dinner
>Making plans to go to gym
>See this thread
Fuck. It's going to be so packed in there

This
It creates an environment which not only excuses laziness and unhealthiness, but it goes out of its way to promote it. It establishes """common sense""" guidelines which implicitly tell the person not to push themselves to the limit or even make any conscious effort at discovering those limits or hovering anywhere near them, all the while shoving counterproductive positive reinforcement in your face (bagels, pizza, tootsie rolls, whatever the fuck), teaching you that it's okay to eat like shit as long as you do the "light but super efficient" exercise routine prescribed by your local Planet Fitness PT

It's literally capitalism in its most perverse form

nigga i cant eat that shit

what the fuck. I knew planet fitness was for faggots at "judgment free zone" but this is the exact opposite of what a gym should be doing.
what the fuck.

There’s two other gyms in my town other than the two PF. They both cost $10. Why anyone would go to PF when there are superior alternatives for the same price boggles me.

Safe space where you won't be made to feel insecure in your shitty health because the common denominator is a lazy unhealthy slob just like you

It's not capitalism, it's nature. The strong pray on the weak. Fastest, strongest, smartest lion gets slowest, dumbest, most reckless gazelle. That's how it is.

>create a business model that encourages behavior counter-intuitive to its stated or implied inherent purpose
>create business rules that go even as far as to outlaw and judge productive behavior
Yeah no, it's capitalism. It's on the same level as patreon "video game devs" that stretch out the development time for as long as they can by inventing issues in their lives to keep cashing in checks

People like to shit on capitalism because they want to believe people are these noble, brilliant creatures and it's just this sinful earth that *forces* them to do wrong. In reality this exactly what their customers want, for better or worse

It's real. The bagels too.

>cheap gym
>literally more expensive than Gold's Gym
My gym is cheaper

Went to PF today cuz I’m on spring break and don’t have a gym membership in my home town, friend has PF black card. Currently bulking and was pleased to find out it was first monday of the month

>eat $10 worth of pizza and bagels
>membership is basically free

I'm gonna bolt in there and steal all the pizzas and run away and feed them to people who deserve it

Yeah I'm bulking and since I'm skinny as shit and just need cals. pizza wouldn't be so bad after the workout

As a recovering skelly who needs 3500 cals a day, I would love to smash a workout then eat 1500 cals of pizza for free!

This. It's great for skellys

I heard PF was a good place to go if you wanted to do some oly lifting.

Because I need that judgment free zone in order not to feel intimidated by other people shoving pizza down their throats.

>y. Lets show some love to the cheap gym for people to start in.
No. Go fuck yourself OP. At first there was /fat/ and now a thread glorifying planet fitness? How fucking low can you guys go?

People give PF a lot of shit but $10 a month sounds like a pretty good deal.