Is 10.5 (US) footlet territory?

Is 10.5 (US) footlet territory?

I'm size 7 mens so be thankful you're 10.5.

>mens

>Trying to buy sneakers on sale
>Only sizes left are 7 or smaller
There's benefits to being ridiculously small footed.
Course I doubt they outweigh to cons of being a manlet

What is a size 16 US (50 EU) considered?

WTF IS WRONG WITH CHINA

That's you'll always have to pay $500 for custom shoes because you're a freak with giant feet tier

Subhuman freak

globally, the average shoe size for a man is 9-12 US, with azns being the biggest footlets. 10.5 is very normal.

desu foot size only matters in proportion to your height. Too big or too small in either direction is weird.

How didn't Chinese men see this shit and have women cut that shit out

Same. I used to be size 9.5 before I dropped tremendous weight

who else /bigfoot/ here?

13 US / 12 UK / 47 EU reporting in

absolutely disgusting
really cant fathom how the chinese viewed this as ideal

>tfw used to wear 10.5 us
>needed new shoes and 11 us fits me better
>tfw also 5'10 or 5'11 king of manlets
Feels good lads

I'm a 19US, fuck off footlet. You don't know bigfoot pains like never ever finding your size in a store

> 2014 + 4
> not having feet so large you need to skin an elk for each shoe
> ever making it

Foot-lets when will the learn

Because they thought it was hot

6'2, 10.5 size foot master race reporting in

13US, king of the footlets, just at the cut off before true perfection lies

>normie shoe stores have his size

Be glad you're a footlet, I'm a size 14 and I always have to buy shoes online without having the chance to try them because stores only order like three pairs of shoes that are bigger than size 12

10.5 5'9" manlet here

>tfw small feet for my height with big dick
>haha you know what they say about small feet user

How big is it user? You sure youre not being in denial?

>6'2
>9 US
just fucking kill me now. no woman will ever want to fuck me thanks to my tiny footlet status

large bigs need to stop oppressing smaller big foots from the movement, I hereby kick you out of the movement you acromegalous freak.

i bet you tip over when it's gusting.

no bully

6ft size 11 UK here

Greatest post ever. Women like you for you user don't believe the memes. Guys here psychologically mate guard with memes

wait what the fuck
im pushing 5'8" barely and im wearing a 11
one of us is fucked up man

user, dont even get me started on bullshit shoe sizes

Chinese men used to force women to do this and would break their daughters feet so they would be dainty

Size 12 is ideal

I'm a us sized 18 and I gotta buy shoes on Amazon.
Only benefit is that shoes are ridiculously cheap cause they never sell. Got a pair of Adidas for 20usd free shipping

I wish i knew it before so i could at least try it
>Tfw 5'10"

>5'10
>8'5 US (41EU)

> he says this as he lives in a society where they literally cut the skin off a newborn baby's penis

It's not normal to bring up childrens penises during the course of normal conversation, user

size 13 shoe, 5 inch dick. fuck my life. i have perfect genes everywhere else. 6'1" blonde hair no balding in family history at all, no high blood pressure on either side, no heart disease, no cancers, blueish green eyes, broad shoulders, easy to make gainz, and a fucking tiny dick. i would easily trade almost all of those things for 1 inch each.

>6'2 and my shoe size is 8.5

How the fuck? i guess at least i'm not a dicklet, even though everybody will probably assume that.

Nigga, you fucking dumb as hell

Wow, that's like your average 5'8 guy. Running in PE class must've been hard for you.
I'm 6'1 and 10.5-11 which feels pretty normal.

>male
>5'6
>size 5 US

i already know what you're gonna say

How do you drive?

Retard, it was the men breaking little girls feet and turning them into this for 1100 years. The women didn't want it, it's extremely painful for the duration of your life.

Fellow size 13 here friends, I shop with black people for shoes. Also, womyn like to assume I have a big dingus because of my shoe size.

>tfw 5'10 with size 13(us) and doesn't train calves.

This is mark from where inventory exponentially decreases. 47 you can easily find many sneakers online but at 48 there will be less than half of what 47 has