BCH is my favorite coin

Post here if you agree

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XMR ETH LTC are my favorite coins.

Bitcoin and all it's forks can fuck off now.

yes very nice

Fuck BTC and BCH. And fuck this ongoing pump. This is why we can't have nice things

why is bch exploding in price?

because it is the real bitcoin

because BTC refuses to fix any of its problems

chinks have been acculamating since the last dump and now it's time for another PnD scam.

who is this jew girl in the picture ?

Because paying a subscription fee on a centralized network that requires you to register with financial institutions who can refuse your transactions and can be registered with the Feds isn't really what anyone wanted out of Bitcoin.

It's always the pump and dump meme with you pajeets

blythe masters

>anyone

Probably another takeover attempt commencing soon pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr

>blythe masters
holy shit i thought u were talking shit what the fuck of a name is that
(((investmentbanker)))

why are all the core devs such cucks holy shit
dont get me wrong i hate both bitcoin and bitcoin cash but this is just ridiculous
bitcoin is now in total controll of one company lmao

Centralized mining monopolized by a Chinese company, on the other hand, was literally written on the original whitepaper by Satoshi.

mining needs a lot of power
china has a lot of cheap power and gives a shit about its environment
????
you dont need to be a genius to figure this out

Oh boo, someone made some decent hardware and now they're dominating for the moment? As soon as someone else makes a breakthrough with their chips they'll dominate.

And what does it matter that the maker is Chinese? You bewing waycist??

btc and bch currently share the same miners buddy

it actually was, it clearly says a 51% attack could happen and that the incentive is not to destroy the chain's integrity

>for the moment
>implying Jihan will ever cede power of BCH
Also
>As soon as someone else makes a breakthrough with their chips they'll dominate
I need proof that Jihan won't just go ahead and create a new coin that can only be mined with his mining equipment. I can prove that he just goes ahead and creates a new coin that suits better to his business. You need to prove otherwise if you think that will not happen again.

>oh boo
>waycist
>buddy
Great arguments by the way.

>I can prove that he just goes ahead and creates a new coin that suits better to his business.
bch happens to be the original bitcoin. segwit goy token isn't.

Miners have power, but they don't have all the power. If they make changes that are actually detrimental to the system rational stakeholders are incentivised to unload their holdings for another product. This keeps miners honest, just like miners keep the software developers honest. All the parties have a stake and keep each other honest.

>whining about blockstream
give it a rest. you blockstream haters have bitcoin cash now. that should surpass bitcoin easily and soon because blockstream is just so incompetent and evil, right?