Why can I only attractive non white girls

the only girls that have shown interest in me are Latinas and Asians. no joke.

how does one attractive muh wite wiminz ?

>inb4 ur a durty deathnik
I'm 100% white european

*attract

So you're a 6

I'm a white guy and only non-white girls seem to ever be interested in me.
Black girls, indian girls, filipino girls and mixed girls have been my only real experiences with women. I had a white gf when I was in 3rd grade and she cheated on me with a wigger. She told me I should be ok with it because I could be her neighborhood/home boyfriend and he could be her school boyfriend, lel.
I have no idea what white women want anymore. Completely disconnected from them. I wish I could find a white steady gf but their entire little subculture seems absolutely toxic to me.

White women prefer mediterranean men so if your pasty and blonde you're kinda fucked m8.

Also
>>/pol/

I know that feel, I’m a spic and I only like asian and mixed/Black girls

I have the opposite problem OP

>be a 6'2" black guy in a primarily white school (Virginia Tech)
>only white girls seem to be attracted to me, though I have a good amount of black friends, as well as other minorities
>to this day, i've only had sex with white girls

What gives? White girls are neat and all, but I want some variety for once

You think you're cursed, yet there are those who cannot even get close to pussy. Just get some, buddeh.

Be careful with latinas though. They have nice tits and ass but once she sees another man that is whiter, richer and/or better looking than you she'll most likely try to cheat on you.
I know latinas very berry well to know that they're the 1# race in cheating.

t. White Mexican dude that was considered handsome and exotic in Mexico but "average and dull" in U.S.A
;_;
inb4 projecting

usa will be 20% white in 10 years, the jews have truly won

>VT

A-are you me?

When whites get to around 20% I wonder if the country will reinstitute reparations or slavery or just go the genocide route.

because attractive white women typically have much higher standards. You're having to compete with every other white guy for them and will always lose to chad. Meanwhile latinas and asians won't understand that your average for a white guy and be open to dating you.

because asian and latinas know not to date black guys while white womens' brains have been jewed to oblivion. sorry user

Year and major user?

why do non-white women have a fetish for white dudes? Is it purely physical attraction or just a status symbol?

Most of them don't. You aren't that special.

CS

both, white culture is dominant in the world therefore white men are seen as high status and white beauty is seen as the ideal.

whatever you say tyrone, but if a girl is going interracial chances are she's going to want to get BLEACHED

kek
i'd love to hear your 4/10 ass say this with a straight face in a room full of nogs

Why would I be in jail?

Just stick to asians honestly, I say this as a man who is dating a white chick too. Asians have lower standards, at least physically (but you better have at least a decent job/salary). Have you been to Asia? 95%+ of dudes look like shit, either scrawny or skinnyfat. Last time I was there people were saying I look like a movie star, and I'm just an average 6' white dude who lifts.

south africa instituted aparthied when they were 20%
when they were less than 10 thats when the genocide starts

>Most of them don't. You aren't that special.
this is the thing to think about if you think X race loves Y race
you are only getting attention from the members that like other races or have fetish. you have no idea how many are not interested because they won't interact with you in that context

culture and neighbourhood you grow up in affects it
jewish rap music industry and school busing programs were to ensure that all american women are attracted to blacks
asians grow up in wealthy nieghbourhoods so usually mostly whites around them

jej

how does that disprove anything? The race IQ gap exists yet I wouldn't want to tell a room full of nogs about it. If you live in the west than White is the ideal beauty standard full stop.

>this is the thing to think about if you think X race loves Y race
But only a imbecile would make that implication. As seen here: most women have a clear preference for their own racial group, however when they do rate another race, not their own, white is rated highest.

Sorry I don't want to be a hapa papa. I'm marrying white, light hispanic or arab at worst.

Cope

Just bleach them you moron. I've dated more non-whites than whites. Who cares.

Nice user. Building Construction here. I feel like this major and all the majors in Pamplin are chad majors

It seems rare for people living in Australian to sex with other races, I just want to bang an Asian qt but the only ones that show interest in me on tinder are the ones travelling who dont speak English well :(

gib

>using online dating statistics

Of course women don't search for blacks on online dating sites. Any woman who wants a black can just go outside for a few minutes. Therefore online dating sites are skewed by women with non black preferences. This is further driven by the fact that the majority of these sites are mostly white anyway.

And of course women want to marry white men. White men are the easiest to rip off in divorce :^)

Wasting time user
Woman stop mentally developing after the age of 10
Generally parasitic in nature, running after the best host
They’re dream killers / gains goblins / ballsack drainers
Who knows how their fucking brain works
The real game is you
Level up / build your empire / potentiate your greatest potential
The goal ain’t chicks but slay when you can
Use condom don’t have kids don’t get divorce raped

I'm the guy you're replying.
Status symbol, influence on media and most of the time physical attraction.
In latina cases, it is mostly on the 2nd because of how soap operas literally have Aryan Gods worthy of Hitler (despite being run by Jews).

The second stat was asking people which race they find most attractive. It has nothing to do with online dating. The only "proof" that Muh Dik posters ever provide are anecdotes and fantasies.

>Of course women don't search for blacks on online dating sites. Any woman who wants a black can just go outside for a few minutes
So you're admitting black guys are more promiscuous? I don't really consider worthy of praise. And I'm pretty sure you can go outside and find a whore of any race.

>This is further driven by the fact that the majority of these sites are mostly white anyway.
Did you even read the data? That's why it was broken down by race and not measured by total women on the sight, and even when measuring non-white women, white guys were still the preference BESIDES the men of their racial group.

>And of course women want to marry white men. White men are the easiest to rip off in divorce :^)
Thanks for ousting yourself as an insecure black guy. KEK

Who said I was black user? I just like baiting you /pol/ autists to reply because it like picking low hanging fruit. Also, nice strawman argument in your first statement by the way.

Thanks for the (you) by the way lmao.

>better not tell violent savages that they are violent savages
>or they will then act like violent savages

>mfw bean
>mfw only seem to attract white girls
>mfw only want my traditional latina/Spaniard qt wife

wanna trade?

.t illiterate retard

>ugly as fuck jew
>girls i find the most attractive are latinas and light skinned black girls especially thick ones, as well as middle eastern
>too ugly and autistic to get any

>tfw the U.S will become majority minority in our lifetimes

Feels good lads

>Who said I was black user?
Just my intuition, the information I posted showed all non-white women rating white guys highest excluding their own race, I said nothing about blacks. You seemed to focus on black people for some reason, I assumed I struck a nerve.

>And of course women want to marry white men. White men are the easiest to rip off in divorce :
And this comes off as very, "muh dik"

I also don't see how i was strawmanning you

>tfw Jew with thicc half black gf
You gotta keep at it user, you'll make it one day

This hit to close to home pls help me anons

T.Minority with a big booty latina fetish

sorry i should rephrase that

>be me
>ugly as fuck skinny jew
>girls i find the most attractive are thick/chubby latinas and light skinned black girls, as well as middle eastern and fellow jewish girls who are always thick as fuck with wide hips and huge tits and asses
>too ugly and autistic to get any

You fucked up my reply >:(

why would that be a good thing?

do you look really jewish and are ugly tho

Same. All I ever get to fuck is beaner chicks.

I'm don't even like mexicans.

Pretty jewey and maybe average at best. You can always improve yourself.

I'm white and I'm happy to see this too. It'll be the ultimate redpill for whites once they realize that the rest of non-whites despise them.

>redpill

go back to rddit you aspie

>rest of nonwhites despise them
are you retarded? Even if we all become black, you realize fair skin has always been a sign of the upper class right? Castizo overlords will probably rule the brown masses

jesus how new are you

yeah like in South Africa right?

unironically this

Humans will naturally segregate themselves, regardless of any and all attempts to unify everybody. Even if we were all identical shades, some fuck would probably claim people with his style of eyebrows are superior to others. There is no winning

Not attractive soygirls tho. just be swole, appeal to her sense of fashion, average facial aesthetics and make her white knights jealous, and youll be banging her in no time

Today's White girls are the first generation to be completely unobstructed and emotionally supported in any romantic endeavor they might pursue save for reproducing with a white man, which is not exactly admonished, but it surely doesn't garner any Facebook Brownie points.

So are the mods going to delete this /r9k/ trash tier racebait incel thread?

Have you tried getting a tan? I'm not white and have the opposite problem, the majority of all girls that become interested in me have been blondes. I just want someone my own race, I'm not making the same mistake my father did.

literally the only people that hate white people in general and not on a person to person basis are minorities in first world countries that hate blame their problems on white people, so just a relatively small minority of people. Most people aren't just racist for no reason.

>I'm not making the same mistake my father did.
>I just want someone my own race
so you want to date another mutt?

No safe space for you here anymore, bucko

tell me ur race and ill tell u how much higher my iq compared to yours

t.worldruler

Yeah. That's the only way to make non-mutt children.

white
iirc, 56%ers never ruled the world

im reaching the same conclusion. being in a relationship is costly to a guy aswell, and its not like we gain something actually meaningful. (short term and arguably long term) its just our inner desires are getting in our way and ruining things

>this backpedaling

lmao
shush slave

>Have unironic 9/10 black and Asian girls hit on me on an almost weekly basis at work and Uni
>Only dated one white girl who was a 6/10 at best in high school
>I have a decent face and alright aesthetics, but certainly nothing close to supermodel-tier
>Not rich either
W H Y

u americans and ur problems look so weird to an outside lmao. This truly helps me realize how multiculturalism and diversity isn’t compatible with the true tribal nature of humans.

t. from luxembourg a racially homogeneous country

And white guys are specifically attracted to asian girls.
hahahahhahaha

You didn’t rule anything you fat fucking burger lol. We EUROPEANS did. You’re not a fucking European and never will be. I’ll laugh if you come here and think people are not going to tell you apart as not one of us instantly

oh and we are french, german, irish, english, italian, celtic, gaelic, swedish while all of you are “white” fucking lol. You have no tribe, no culture, use the ENGLISH language and have no identity. You are not one of us and never will be

>tfw have women of all races attracted to you
Feels good being white European

Lol ok muhammed drop the knife

Kek

>Being this buttmad about cute girls who aren't of the specific race you like flirting with you
Fuck you guys, just be glad you aren't me. For some damn reason the only girls who are into me are high school school girls who stop me in the fucking street, and practically dry hump me trying to get my number. Can't even leave my house for a walk from 3-5 o'clock. Be glad you can get your dick wet without being arrested.

I was walking out of a class the other day (uni) and a persian muslim girl (hijab and all) walked ahead of me, looked behind herself at me, and started hiking up her hoodie, giving a full view of her ass. She did this repeatedly, there's no way it wasn't intentional. I don't know why brown girls crave the white cock so much.

Are you me?

I'm a white guy and I just can't see myself reproducing with a white woman.

In general they're less loyal, less friendly and less approachable than latinas. Latinas are more fun, sexier, and usually less bitchy. My kids are going to be half brown/white, it's inevitable. If I marry a white woman I just know it'd end in divorce.

And the only girls who have ever shown interest in me were black girls. And they were all relatively attractive too, at least 7/10.

I mean I know there's a history between Italians and Africans but why the fuck can't I win the lottery with a white girl.

I don't see the problem in being only able to attract Latinas and Asians

quit being a faggot

Honestly why the fuck are white women held in such high regard?
>Can't cook
>Can't clean
>Entitled
>Princess complex
>Least loyal of any race
>Hyper-materialistic
>Absolutely no personality
>Age like milk
I have never understood why every dude chases after them.

They're still second best after Latinas

I want to believe in the thicc Latina meme, but every Latina in my area is a potbelly womanlet "la goblina"

Go to Venezuela and get yourself a qt refugee

I forgot this chicks name, but she makes me diamonds every time.

Anyways I've found that most latina women are crazy as fuck. I Do like Japanese and Korean and think they are probably my favorite.

>why the fuck can't I win the lottery with a white girl.
do you look more like mr all american Johnny Football kind of guy or more like a jersey shore wop?

Tfw Asian male
Tfw no one is attracted to me
Tfw fucked no girl

you're just ugly bro, been there done that, here some tips that will help you
>get a off season mens phisique body, don't need to be as big as actual competitors, but focus on the proportions
>get a decent tan, doesn't need to look like you live on the sun, but a tan is always good
>dress basic clothes with basic colors, if you're wearing a tshirt, avoid the ones with big drawings or big badges, also avoid vivid bright colors, always go for skinny jeans and wear basic shoes too
>get a haircut that suits the shape of your head and get your eyebrows done, don't go to a place where they will draw another eyebrow, simply trim it and shape it better for your eyes/face
>you're probably already ugly so grow a beard, but don't grow it too big, maybe 1/2" sos you don't look like a hobo
>also shower everyday and wear a decent subtle parfum
>always wear a watch and some bracelet on the other arm, for some reason girls think its manly to have a wrist watch