Redpills you’ve swallowed:

Negging works

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/new-jersey/gloucestertownship/diseased-south-jersey-man-sexually-assaulted-4-women-police
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ass doesnt actually taste good

you're either going to make it or you're going to kill yourself

What the fucks negging

Life isn't worth living at all. We are self-replicating bio-robots; lumps of self-aware meat hung on a rack of bones slowly decaying until we die and rot in a grave/crematorium. All we are here to do is consume and reproduce more copies of ourselves, the rest is just drama created by a CULTure/society. It's just - Eat, sleep, shit, work, chase trivial crude, animalistic desires and then die. Once our brain rots we won't even remember any of this nonsense so it will be as if we never even existed. The sad reality is, there is no "positive", there is only the elimination of the negatives. (Negatives instilled by life) E.g - we are hungry, we need food - we are lonely, we crave companionship - we have needs/desires, we seek fulfilment - we are sick/ill, we seek relief/aid. Once one removes all cobwebs of delusion they can see the silliness of life; a bunch of animals eating each other. Things only get worse in time, such as nursing homes, dementia, cancer etc. Also, your better not having kids and making more victims to suffer this slaughterhouse of an existence. All you can do is try and "enjoy" your own life the best you can without causing harm to others and that's about it...but if we we're logical and had no emotional bias we would probably realize it is best to terminate ourselves as soon as possible.

True. The shittier you treat a woman the more she’ll think about you. The more she thinks about you the more she loves you. When a woman strikes back at your mistreatment of her she’s testing you to see if you’re a real deal.

Treat a woman like you want to kill her tomorrow and she’ll fall right into your arms. Fear is the most powerful aphrodisiac

Acting like a cunt and treating women like shit.

“Hey nice shoes, did you get them from Salvation Army?”

-neg

This is why physicalism/materalism is a cuck philosophy.

That's actually just being an ass and I suggest you don't try it unless you look like Brad Pitt because you're going to develop a very shitty reputation very quickly

Deadlifts are useless for aesthetics

This
The over romanticising has honesty taken over most of my actions now.

>caring about your reputation

I’m a pretty boy in lonewolf/schizoid mode. Girls find my autism “mysterious”, it’s actually kind of funny

I guarantee you you're the weird kid that everyone avoids

I never assumed ass taste good, I heard it tasted like pennies

Nope. The cool kids in high school wanted me to hang out with them in high school and I said no. I was always a popular kid all throughout middle school. So when my “chad” friends came crawling back in high school I rejected them.

Some people just change.

That statement is so fucking cringe, you very fact you typed that out and think that shows you're deluded bro

All the philosophies in the world to pick from and you chose this?

Larxene is the best nobody in Org XIII

Worse, I think they're bad for aesthetics since they widen your trunk.

Oh man this guy

It’s called maturing

are you diagnosed schizoid? I'm schizotypal, drug induced psychosis. I would give anything to not have this.

You're no older than 20.

Rust Cohle as fuck

I’m on top of Maslow’s heirarchy of needs. Self-actualized. I might be 18 but my soul is 83.

funny story

when i was young and stupid i downloaded tinder, used a location altering app, put up a bullshit bio including exaggerated height, this and that, a few douchey pictures, and swiped away

i matched a couple dozen girls, and started seeing how hard i could neg them, to the point of absolute abuse

>you are fat but id fuck you
>if you werent such a ugly fuck i might put my dick in you
>etc.

then i stumble across a girl from school, realise the entire time i have been swiping in my town, needless to say i think my reputation took a beating that week

I knew a guy once that acted and thought like that. Here he is now.
patch.com/new-jersey/gloucestertownship/diseased-south-jersey-man-sexually-assaulted-4-women-police

They were testing you. A true alpha beats up a woman and stands by his word. A true citizen. You put yourself out there and couldn’t stand the heat.

You’re like the deputy in Florida who was trigger-shy.

You slap a woman in public and then you stand with ice in your veins. It’s called being a man

dude you are literally delusional and need help

Similar Tinder cringe story. I always heard that Tinder was a hookup app so I thought that's what it literally was. So I put my main profile picture as a shirtless mirror pic (complete and utter DYEL, without face) and my second pic as a shitty bathroom selfie (I was literally on the toilet since I felt that had the best lighting in my house). I had it like that for a few days and got zero matches and pray that my ELO score got low enough where nobody saw my profile. However, the worst part is that I superliked someone with a bunch of mutual friends, so I'm sure they saw it. That was a few years ago so I hope that everybody forgot about it.

hey moon its just you and me tonight

man. LSD? Salvia? what's up
I wish u the best. shits rough. ur brain can heal.

Good example of a mindset born out of western weimerism. Yeah congratulations you found out hedonism is empty. The difference between the western world and the global south is our people have been on a trajectory to improve quality of life in spite of the crushing vacuum. Now the inheretence and spoils are wasted on children like you too lost in larp to enjoy it. If you had been raped, amputated, and been infected with lip tearing herpes in Somalia and escaped into the exact situation you’re living right now you’d be over joyed at the wonders of technology, media, family, friends, and the finite beauty inherent in existence. Instead you’re decensitized to joy because that’s all you know is comfort with the dull pain of being a boring faggot who won’t amount to shit.

Neck yourself

I forgot to mention that my bio was something that makes me want to kms. Something like "only looking for hookups. Nothing serious. Big butts a plus".

Perish then, coward

Everyone has forgotten about it. They’ve moved on with their lives and just focus on the daily tasks at hand.

Ants marching to work. Things were better when we lived in caves

Your future self is looking back on you and thinking what a moron he was

>that brainlet who bases his entire philosophy on what his 3 dimensional brain can comprehend in a 11 (possibly +) dimensional omniverse.

oh sweet summer child

There is a spiritual world.
The West is actually straying away from it (hedonism, materialism, degeneracy, promiscuity).
Your thoughts shape the world around you quite literally.
No matter what happens, nature, the moment, will always continue...things constantly change, everything is a dance, everything will continue.

It truly makes no difference whether you pick the bad or good side of life, the world WILL continue...but do you want to live a life where you made all the wrong choices?

Clean your rooms fellas, both physical and mental. Be genuine, don't fall for ego, do good. It's all in your hands.
Good people do exist, this includes pure girls...it's just that most of Veeky Forums subconsciously wants a girl looking like a whore to be also a faithful virgin, not gonna happen, let go.

This is where you're wrong.

Buzzcuts are the way
Medium hair to long hair makes you a soyfaggot, especially if you’re white

Negging works if the chick doesn't know she is getting negged. Unfortunately most do and have done so for at least the 8 years

god i want to suck her fucking dick so much

Great taste user

Something virgins do to make insecure women attracted to them (momentarily) until they get bored and sees the Virgin has no personality.

Fuck off Nazi

You're definitely that weird kid that everyone avoids.

Read this book and follow the tricks criminals do and it works on the majority of people

Kinda sad actually

i feel like i'd end up on some list if i were to buy that book, or even pirate it for that matter
also sorry about the missed quints

live for yourself, not to satisfy your parents, your friends, society or anyone else but (you)

>nothing means anythings so we should gill ourselves :DD-D

Lifting (successfully) doesn't make you feel any different about yourself, only others see you differently.

Got damn my son

Bullshit faggot I feel a million times better

Half your life is decided when you’re born. Deny it all you want it’s true. I was born very blessed (tall, filthy rich family, good-looking, non dysfunctional family) and I still cannot believe how life is just a roll of the dice. All of us posting on this board are privileged someway, somehow. That kid born in Venezuela when the country is collapsing and his parents have no jobs doesn’t have the luxury to shitpost on Veeky Forums. The child born in 1945 to a father who died in Europe in the great war and an ailing mother in a collapsing world order vs a child born in 1995 in a booming economy and an established world to two happy parents.

Life is cruel and unfair for some the moment you’re born my basketball americans and it’s a silver spoon of wealth and blessings for some. Some people will die never having seen true love, true desire, wealth or happiness and some will see it all and more and pass away in the gardens of eden.

I got chills reading this

T. Incel

Same actually. Not so much any more because I became self-aware but I legitimately have fucked probably six or seven girls that I put almost no effort into because they thought I was mysterious. Girls are dumb

This man knows what he's talking about. Don't blindly follow hedonism.

There is no peaceful solution.

We need to eradicate shitskins.

Agreed with everything til the last sentence. Take advantage of knowing that nothing means anything; live life to the fullest. No use in being a depressed faggot. You're a sickkunt if you wanna be.

I got my asshole rimmed and I learned how good it feels. So rimming a girl's asshole is not so much about the taste but enjoying the excitement of knowing how good it feels to her.

Peak soy

idk jacking off and cumming feels pretty good
i'd kill myself if i couldn't do it 2bh

Dennis?

Low power mode but leaves Bluetooth on despite not being connected to anything.

Nigga what

This makes me want to become a nazi

BALDCOPE

Buzzcuts are awesome, at least in a utilitarian way. Low maintenance as fuck.

The DENNIS system works.

You'll wish it didn't, though.

Life is just a complex chemical reaction, yes.

The real redpill is accepting this fact and striving to be the best you can be nonetheless. To be a superior man. Nietchze wrote about this a lot.

Most of the time anger is just maladaptive expression of sadness or fear.

Letting yourself experience sadness is hard. It sucks. You feel weak and incapable of doing anything. It hurts and it's embarrassing. It's also incredibly difficult to differentiate it from just self-pity. Fear too. Nobody wants to feel afraid. Much easier to feel angry since it gives energy, warmth and power. You feel like you can "channel" anger into things. It gives you that sweet sweet adrenaline boost.
That's the thing though. If you constantly train yourself to push away sadness and fear with anger, you'll just be angry all the time. The sadness and fear you're covering up aren't going anywhere so long as you're not letting yourself experience them. They'll just fester, while you're enjoying your anger like it was a drug. You'll not be sated with just the anger from within, you'll find excuses to be angrier. You'll egg yourself on. It must be right since it makes you feel so strong and powerful. Everyone else is wrong. The world is wrong. You feel good, you wouldn't feel good if you were wrong. No, you're not only right, you are righteous. You see how things really are, you know how things really work. Other people don't see it. If they saw it, they wouldn't be so happy all the time. You feel this swelling good feeling in your chest that you mistake for joy. It elevates you and you feel confident. Until the smallest thing happens and pops that bubble in your chest and you feel miserable again.
You're assaulted by the feelings you've repressed and you push them back again by getting even angrier. Again and again. You're dissatisfied with all the people who don't see things the way you do. The bubble pops. You resent them. The bubble pops. You hate them. It's beginning to show, and the bubble keeps popping because of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

All that, because you wouldn't just admit to yourself that something made you sad, or afraid. Maybe both.
It would have been too hard.

Blackpill is for fucking losers with no imagination at all. Read some Nietzsche or Kierkegaard and stop being a pussy.

A system of cells, within interlinked

My memories of the past might be fake memories induced by other traumatic memories and how little I truly know of myself. Accepting that I do not truly know who I am has been the hardest thing yet.

I'm surprised nobody has used these exact words.

Kill youself, faggot.

Fucking 1st world white trash baby.

Then why Arny did them?

entry level as fuck

>download
>open in 7zip
>nothing
I am upset at the quality of Veeky Forums these days

Solid kek material

yes it is pointless and it will all be over in the blink of an eye relatively speaking

why not enjoy the ride and make the best of this momentary wonder

> The sad reality is, there is no "positive", there is only the elimination of the negatives
t. guy who has never done drugs.
>Negatives instilled by life) E.g - we are hungry, we need food - we are lonely, we crave companionship
Who knew I was born with a massive amphetamine deficiency and I didnt know. Honestly thats not how any of this works. Rewarding experiences sensitize you to rewards, every smoke a cig while high on stims or ganja? Ever fuck a girl after a heart pounding day at the amusement park? Ever play a visual novel after the first time you kiss a new flame. Shit is mad wild, if you are nihilistic maybe its because you havent felt pleasure lately. Sugar addictions are shit tier and not even pleasurable, which is probs all youve ever had m8

>im balding and getting a buzzcut makes it less noticeable

whens the last time the dashing hunk in a hollywood movie rocked a buzz cut?

please for godsake don't say jason stathom

Or him

B4 this post I didnt even realize this was b8. Thank god. I refuse to beleive people could actually be this autistic.
>I could have had friends, evdryone wanted to be my friend
>i was just too cool to have companions and happyness
>i peaked in middle school, but grew up in hischool
>girls want me without knowing me because i dont talk to anybody.
If this actually is real, which again i refuse to beleive, you are the edgyest saddest narcicistic loser ive ever heard of, also you probably lost all chance of having friends and a gf as an adult unless you live at a state college and dont fuck this up like last time.

nah paul walker was cast as the dashing male lead

>big butts a plus
oh maan. Putting job description lingo in your hook up description.. Its a shame no one got an interview.

But damn good for forearm gains and posture

People in this thread are having a had time swallowing this. Goes against their petty beliefs.
But yes, what is said is here is the truth.

Well, then Bruce willis, there are a lot of males with buzzcut in hollywood, the problems are the head shape and the general geometry of your face if you want to pull it off

t. 16yo

so edgy

my point is having mid length or long hair does not make you look like a soyboy fagit

all the pussy crushing dashing male leads (for the most part) have medium to long hair

bald guys are the action hero muscle type macho man roles, not the steal your girl rom-com panty wetting roles

>only others see you differently.
where do you think your identity comes from? It's shaped by your surroundings. Becoming Veeky Forums is a feedback loop unless you're an actual """autist"""

Wait, i read now the previous post, i don't think medium to long are soy, at least if you know how to treat them

checked