A billionaire just secretly invested into funfair

A billionaire just secretly invested into funfair.

Take it as you wish, Veeky Forums. Don't blame me when you FOMO like retards while I make 10000x gains in a month.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x198ef1ec325a96cc354c7266a038be8b5c558f67#tokentxns
youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0?t=1m6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh yea heres the etherscan

etherscan.io/address/0x198ef1ec325a96cc354c7266a038be8b5c558f67#tokentxns

PREPARE YOUR ANUSES FOR THE PUMP OF ALL PUMPS

Which billionaire

People are speculating Novogratz

The thing is it doesn't matter who, just that they bought 20M USD worth of funfair secretly.

SOME SHIT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN

how pathetic.

the team just moved the tokens btw.

fucking cuck man

FUD
YEA IM SURE THEY WERE MOVING RAIDEN TOKENS TOO RETARD

Play nice buddy, i hope it goes up too. That page is confusing as fuck to me though

It's confusing until you see massive numbers next to the IN on funfair

Aren't the OUT trades saying that hes getting rid of them though? or am I reading this wrong

He could be putting them into separate accounts for multiple reasons like any smart person would.

different accounts.

someone bought a lot of fun yesterday.

this is going crazy in the next few days.

damn, sold my position in FUN before the BTC/BCH civil war so I could move those funds to the front lines. Guess I'm missing this moon mission, good luck funfags

>10000x gains in a month
you mean 10x?

Very slow but very nice gains. Thanks for the heads up OP

This will hit a dollar in a month. Almost 100x

Thanks for the info. Glad i bought in yesterday

i'm new to this, but the Circulating Supply is 4,249,873,622, So i don't think it's gonna hit 1usd

Bump this shit

zink

2018 could be the year of the ALTs. after Novogratz deals the death blow to bitcoin when he pulls out and takes all his whales with him.

youtu.be/kfVsfOSbJY0?t=1m6s

Why isn't everyone crazy about this? I'm fucking all-in in this FUN!

Man, so many faggots tripping over some shit coins out here on biz..look at the huge circulating supply! You really want to make some money, invest in some fucking TIO, with a circulating supply of only 450000. Here's the fuckin link: Man, so many faggots tripping over some shit coins out here on biz..look at the huge circulating supply! Really want to make money, invest in some fucking TIO, with a circulating supply of only 450000. Here's the fuckin link: You're fucking welcome!

that's a shitcoin