Is being angry all the time a sign of low t?

>Leaving for work
>neighbors car is parked across the street directly in front of my driveway
>neighbors is sitting in her veichle looking through mail
>put my car in reverse and back out of my driveway
>neighbor honks at me even though I wasn't remotely close to hitting her veichle
> drive in front of her, roll down my window and do a pussy licking hand gesture
>put my car in drive
>she honks at me again
>put my car in reverse, exit my veichor and walk towards her car flicking her off
>she drives off

Should I apologize?

>roll down my window and do a pussy licking hand gesture
kys

>roll down my window and do a pussy licking hand gesture

dead.

Why didn't you just go up to her and tell her to move?
I'd this fit related

Because the street is wide enough for me to be able to back out of my driveway without hitting her. She is the one who decided to be a filthy slut and honk her horn which is why I decided to give her a pussy licking hand gesture. That bitch is a dumb cunt who should respect men.

Kys

lmao

glad I'm not low t

>honking a horn makes you a filthy slut

Preach it brother

This is peak autism and I'm both laughing hysterically and horrified at the ramifications

I'd ask you how you ended up being"guy who probably had an aspie handler in high school" but at this point I'm too afraid to find out

I'm not autistic.

lol nigga and I'm George Bush

Are you literally autistic or are you a nigger?

I'm white.

You sound like me - not actually angry, but calmly putting people in their place without being a raging fuckwad.

You think what he did is calm and not being a raging fuckwad? Are you 12?

chad would have done the same

>pussy licking hand gesture
best laugh i've had in a while

No, chad doesn't chimp out like a fucking aspie 14 year old

>drive in front of her, roll down my window and do a pussy licking hand gesture

based high t alpha

Chad is in control and doesn't let the little things get to him. Letting your emotions take over is literally the definition of a soyboy

this is why I peruse Veeky Forums

anger, especially at other people and especially the sort that makes you willing to take action, is pretty high test. Low test reaction would have been to wait or do a 20 point turn.

The pussy lick is a pretty autistic choice though.

Also in general no, this isn't how chad would have acted but he's been high test his whole life; you're still learning how to ride the dragon.

top kek sounds decently high test to me. low test sounds like you wouldn't do or say anything directly

other symptoms of low test may include sleep disruption, fatigue, weight gain or having a hard time losing weight, bad recovery after lifts, etc.

Yes
Healthy T levels mean fewer mood swings and being less effected by environmental stresses (like eating angry or frightened by petty bullshit)
INB4 people say testosterone makes you rage, this is untrue, only a gross imbalance does.
Testosterone causes higher aggression but this is not the same as anger
A man with healthy T will be calm and collected, in control of his emotions in normal circumstances

Temporary high test will make you angry. The true high test alpha doesn't get angry and channels that high test to roasting everyone.

"taking action" doesn't mean being a bipolar twat
This is how clinically obese people in the supermarket behave, and it's not because they're high test but because their horomones are completely fucked and they have zero impulse control let alone a hold over their emotions

Yo those milkers tho

Not necessarily, but it could be related to high E (which in turn is often correlated with low T)

No, she was just being coy and was actually dtf.

she might have honked just to say hi... a more normal response woulda been to just wave

no you've thrown a couple crude gestures at your neighbor. not a great idea. civility aside, you've pretty much just shit where you eat

>psychosocial deficiencies
>culturally instilled disregard for social contract
are you 14?
you appear to be running out of excuses

Are you sure you're not a fucking woman?

She could have honked to let you know she was there
I honk going around blind corners for the same reason

Unironically its a sign of low estrogen, which is not necessary a good thing

It's a sign of being a beta cuck who can't control his emotions

Sauce me up bruh!