Lifting in home gym

>lifting in home gym
>talk to wife during rest
>”I dont like the way you talk when you’re in the middle of lifting, it’s scary”
>”You’re too aggressive and angry, it scares me”

I thought you said the extreme intensity turns women on? Not scares them...Or is my wife just broken?

I don’t go full autism like Eric does, but I do lift with a lot of intensity and it takes me 15minutes to fully calm down to normal

sounds like your wife married a man-child

Just tell her if you're ever scaring her she needs to suck dick.

No idea if it'll work, but I'd like an update on what she says.

She views you as the cuck hubby.

Keep lifting, tell the bitch to leave during your sessions if it really bothers her.

This

Stop trying to act more aggressive than you are it only comes off as compensating

mate why the hell do you care what your wife is feeling. beta fuk

>Autism yelling when lifting
never gonna make it

t. twink

twinkle toes

>letting things get to this point
I'd help you out OP, but honestly you deserve being in the situation you're in right now, so get cucked I guess.

My girlfriend intentionally makes me laugh during workouts. Pisses me off in a funny kind of way.

Bugez is endearing when he's lifting though, and his wife respects him enough to not bother him in the middle of his workout.

Move your home gym to the garage and stop being mean to your wife, retard.

>it takes me 15minutes to fully calm down to normal
wtf lmao

Your wife is lying

T. Low test lifter that stops a set 10 reps away from failure

Protip: She wants you to fuck her like an animal

if you look at how eric talks to his wife when lifting you will see that his voice is like 10% aggression and 90% enthusiasm.
Your is probably full of overcompensation.

Butttt Errriiiiiiiccccccc

How many times a week do you have sex? Sounds like she isn't attracted anymore.

listen, cuck

>I thought you said the extreme intensity turns women on?

It does, I guess it just doesn't weigh up how miserable you make her in general

Sorry bruh

OH NO NO NO

t. low test retard who thinks being unable to control himself is a sign of ‘alphaness’ and not just him desperately overcompensating for his shit-tier genetics

OH DEAR GOD I THOUGHT I HAD REPRESSED THAT AMOUNT OF SELF AWARENESS

Probably because you arent being authentic and showing a side she has never dealt with. Women try to fag you up so other women dont steal you from her. The moment you do anything that isnt true to your nature for her sake, is the moment she losses respect for you. Dont listen to the soyboys in this thread saying otherwise, these are cucks that will be culled in the upcoming civil war.

Divorce her and up the tren faggot

you sound like a soy boy trying to sound tough lmfao

You probably come across as compensating as another user said, why youd need to talk and shout during a regular workout is beyond my level.

Well put.
Shouting doesnt make you stronger it just makes you a tryhard

under rated post desu

> Or is my wife just broken?

This. She is a gainz goblin in disguise.

>Not being too tired to talk mid lift session
>Not making it

Look man, the only guy I know who yells and acts aggressive is this hyper-aggressive manlet that weighs at least 110kg. Fat, strong and only like 5'5. Take away from that what you will