twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

His jaw is asymmetrical
He looks like a retard

No

Google it asshole

he needs to take the neckpill immediately

Proof mewing works and is ultimately pointless at the same time. Impressive

His neck is (generously) half the size it needs to be

I've been mewing for almost two years now (tongue position and correcting my month breathing) and I've seen an impressive change in my face, but I still haven't taken the chewing-gum pill. What is the toughest chewing-gum to develop your masseters ? I tried Chicza for weeks but it bécane quickly too soft

*mouth *became
Fuck posting from a phone

can u quickly aware me on mewing?

dont mouthbreath
tongue against roof
chew gum

anything else?

what is facepulling?

that turkish flavorless chewing gum

basically it's that, I also did some face exercice for a while: youtube.com/watch?v=DiJZp9VfZGE
be aware that your jaw is a bone and it's not gonna grow up, it's all about the flesh under your jaw, mewing gonna suck it up and your jawline will look more defined.

like pic related?

Falim, I just got like 200 sticks for like 10 pounds delivered from turkey to uk. It's pretty good

SOMEONE PHOTOSHOP HIS NECK TO UBERNECK

it will change your bones slowly. When I started out I was actively pushing up for a long time each day and after 2 weeks ppl were telling me they could see a difference in my face(I did not tell anyone I was doing this), and I was feeling pressure in the bone part of the nose so I slowed down. The progress is really noticeable now tho, especially in clearing up clogged nose. Also started taping mouth at night recently and I wake up SO much better rested it's unbelievable

he has chewing gum in his mouth.

Mastic Mastiha Gum

>Also started taping mouth at night recently and I wake up SO much better rested it's unbelievable
how if you sleep on your back?

I kinda tried

idk I could never sleep on my back

>Mastic Mastiha

You just said the same thing twice in two different languages you mong.

are you supposed to clench your front teeth too, to bring fourth your lower jaw? is the whole tongue or just the tip supposed to be pressed up?

Doesn't it fuck up your stomach to chew all the time?

30 min-1h of chewing =/= all the time

bumperino

>taping mouth at night recently
Nice to see more tapepilled bros, that shit makes you sleep so better it's pretty much a lifehack.

Helps with double chin, helps against mouthbreathing, helps with better sleep because you don't mouthbreathe in your sleep. Also, people say it gives you F A C I A L G A I N S, but it's still highly speculated whether or not it has an effect in adulthood.

I will try to make a better one

Honestly it's still worth trying IMO if you're above 18. People say face stops developing at 18, but they say the same thing about height and I know lots of people that kept growing well into their mid-20s

but is there any point of chewing? is there any proof that it builds the masseters?

Yes, google bruxism jaw, thats from people grinding their teeth. You can get the same results chewing hard gym

How the fuck do I bring up the back of my tongue to the roof of my mouth?

face looks like a ballsack

I've never understood how mewing works, and from what I gather, there is no way to increase your jawline / chin without surgery.

But I just got in the habit of holding my jaw out, keeping my head a bit forward and not clenching my teeth for a faux stronger jawline and more pronounced chin, otherwise I look like a soyboy with a recessed jaw. Once you get used to it you don't even think of it. Sucks I can't hold it when I'm eating or talking or sleeping though.

Pic isn't me.

Same here, user. When I smile I have a pronounced Chad chin though. Same for you?

Nope, but I look a lot better in photos since I started doing this.

I'm a skinnyfag, but have a horrible double chin, and due to my crappy jaw/chin I look terrible from the side.

I would consider plastic surgery to make this permanent so I didn't have to force it, but something about my pride and karma and whatnot puts me off.

>redpill me on mewing

he has weight stored in both cheeks

I do have chadchin when smiling, normal/recessed otherwise.

Maybe my lips are too jo0cy they give this unbalanced sensation

Anyone have personal progress pics?