Started seeing a nutritionist and she says i have to stop taking advice from you guys

started seeing a nutritionist and she says i have to stop taking advice from you guys.

What did you go in for? Too much milk?

too many onions.

not really but a place i work at hooks us up with a nutritionist

She just wants all your gains for herself.

Well, what specifically does she say?

she talks shit about nofap and says cut cycles are for huge athletes not manlets like myself

this

or she's saying im never gonna make it bruv

>Anti-nofap
Can you describe the curvature of her nose in detail?

Exactly
Dont lisren to the gains goblin
We are ALL gonna make it

i hope those dubs dont lie, user

test is a meme and soyboy doesnt make any sense.

ahaaha

>nutritionist

It highly depends on what the criteria for being a nutritionist in your country is.

> In many countries and jurisdictions, the title "nutritionist" is not subject to professional regulation; thus any person may call themselves a nutritionist/nutrition expert even if they are wholly self-taught. In the United Kingdom, Australia, parts of Canada, and most US states, the term nutritionist is not legally protected, whereas the title of dietitian can be used only by those who have met specified professional requirements.

>for huge athletes and not manlets like myself
How are you going to ever be a huge athlete if you don't start acting like one? Don't listen to the gains goblin.

ok fuck that you know what im gonna go to her office tomorrow and demand she gives my fucking god damn gains back who the fuck is she kidding how the fuck can she know more than an entire Japanese origami image board.
>ready your GOMAD for tonight we dine in hell!
I'm gonna fuck her in the ass

i meant dietician. she's degree'd up from the feet up

witnessed, went and fucked my sister just because of you, she called the cops but little does she know making it in jail is that much easier + free gay sex (no homo). I truly have become Veeky Forums

Really? She said you shouldn't take advice from a retarded, meme spouting board full of underages and self proclaimed-experts? Oh noes

She's actually right

Even if you've got unwanted fat to start with how the fuck are you going to generate any muscle at all if you're at a deficit when you start? I made the same mistake my first year and made no fucking gains

kekd

>Mom says I can't play with you guys anymore

>she
There's your problem

So what would she advise when somebody wants to loose weight?

Okay OP, serious task to test her whether she knows her shit or not, ask her about calories in, calories out. If she says it is BS, she's BS.

Is she herself fit?

das it mayne

>you guys
RULES 1 AND 2 FAGET

>
But I was told if your body fat % is too high you'll just put on more fat when you try to bulk. Better to cut first and do a clean bulk from skeleton mode.

>so where do you get your fitness advice sweetie :)
>from the gay fitness section of an anime imageboard which was made because other site banned pedophilic hentai

> wahhh I have to listen to a medical professional

Better to die as a Veeky Forums god than to live as a faggot.

This
Do not let the gains goblin suck you dry of your gains.

Got'm

to just accept their body. 80% of diets fail anyway. You can be fat and healthy.

t. Jeff Cavaliere, Athlean-X.com

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Nutricionist want you to be unhealthy so you keep coming.

We are literally as qualified as your nutritionist because it isn't a protected title. If you say you are one you are

SHOO SHOO NIGGER

Nice

>nutritionist

Well there's your fucking problem. Go find a real medical dietitian you fag.

>nutritionist
>medical professional

Underrated, also why are you seeing a female nutritionist when she probably knows fuck all about male nutritional needs

shoo shoo gains goblin!

take her advice.

HEH, NOW WHAT'R YOU GONNA DO BUD

top lad

why would anyone tke advice from a girl about food and training?
I dont care how many diplomas she has

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

shoo shoo gains goblin

shoo shoo gains goblin!

top lad

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

ayy

shoo shoo gains goblin!

i meant dietician. she's got degrees out the ass

she emphasizes calories in vs calories out a lot.

she called one of my friends obese. he's a little chubby. she's brutally honest. she'll call you obese if you even got a little bit of tit coming in.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

>she emphasizes calories in vs calories out a lot.
Then she's (almost) legit, I know one nutritionist (friend of a friend of a friend) during a dinner that kept saying calories in/out doesn't work. I just smiled and nod knowing they will never make it.

she's a dietician i misspoke when i said nutritionist. everyone i work with calls her a nutritionist so it just sticks.

but what the fuck how does calories in vs calories out not work? i always thought people were memeing when they said it doesnt work.
do people seriously believe that? why?

Fucking lmao

Nutritionists have no accreditation form an authoriterian body, dietitians will be able to give decent advice but overall healthcare professionals suck at giving anything past basic lifestyle advice because as hard as it is to believe they are usually trained to fix issues rather than better the healthy (at least that is my experience). do your own research on pubmed and make your own decisions.

Medfag

Underrated.

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!!!!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Probably lazy cunts who wants to justify their lack of discipline, being a professional doesn't mean shit I mean you still have doctors that claims lifting stunts growth.

Shoo shoo gains goblin

Top kok!!

... d-don’t say it like that

Shoo shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAIND GOBLIN

Please dont take my gains

shoo shoo gains goblin!

KEK

>she talks shit about nofap
wtf is a nutritionist giving her input about masturbating? does she want you to swallow your own semen every day or something?

shoo shoo gains goblin!

the only reason you wont make it is if you let yourself not make it

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

a-are we not supposed to do this?

Shoo Shoo gains goblin

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN

The ol' clean bulk meme :^)

thats horse shit

Sounds like a keeper to me. Ask her for a max bloat/brap diet

How else are you suppose to make it?

You're supposed to cut first so that you can bulk longer, and so that you don't end up massively obese

SHOO SHOO GAINS GOBLIN!

Yes yes goy. Stop taking nutrition advice from others for free. Instead pay me for advice.