Neck Training

How do I train neck at the gym without doing ridiculous looking exercises that draws everyone's attention like neck bridges (causes bone spurs in your spine) or those that require a neck harness (looks absolutely retarded)?

The neckpill for aesthetics is irrefutable.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TimmyUk
rosstraining.com/blog/?s=neck
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would like to know too. I've never isolated neck in my 5 years of lifting.

is this neck obtainable naturally?

do neck curls to failure for 5 sets, it looks a bit strange but you shouldnt really give a shit about what others will think of you

Buy that shit and use it at home then you insecure little twink

would doing this 3x weekly be adequate for seeing improvement within 4-8 weeks for someone who has never isolated their neck?

Just lie down on your bed (or any other flat surface really), and lift you head.
It`s not that hard fags.

Yeah what I reckon is a better idea is to do 3xF until you hit 3x100 neck curls (I do them off the side of my bed)
Once you can do that. Grab a towel and some weights (5kg is plenty) and do a circuit of 30,15,20,20 (neck curl, neck extension, sides). Take a minute breather after each circuit. Do 3-5 sets of that and gradually increase weight.

If you have a motorbike helmet, chuck it on and continue to do 3xF Curls. It's what I do and I noticed better gains off that instead of using weights

twitter.com/TimmyUk

What the fuck man

This guy is a whole other level of creepy and he makes no sense. It's not autistic, it's something else and something much worse

You're all doing it wrong. This is what a strong neck looks like.

just do neck curls on a bench. looks like you are shittily doing abs

My neck is growing from doing plate shrugs (I dont know the name but where you hold a plate in either hand)

I have a retainer that still fits my teeth from when I had braces, and I put it in and bite my weight belt which houses two dumbells and I do neck curls up and down and side to side. My neck has grown so much in such a short time.

>37K Photos and videos

what the fuck

please leave me alone

he's a knowed schizo

I feel the most sorry for the children.

You can incorporate weightless neck exercise into an ab routine for starters. Just keep your head up and tense your neck while you do prone leg raises, bicycles, etc. Anything on your back where your arms don't support your head.

Farmers Walks?

How do I do neck curls without getting dizzy?

>does neck isos
>dies
Just work your back and shoulders you idiot

Tim?

Look up Mueller's book, the back of it has some advice

I gained .25 to .5 inches in 1 month doing body weight flexion/extension 3 sets each 20 reps progressing to 40 now full ROM not too fast

But is this enough to into poz mode?

>does neck isos
>dies
source?

>body weight flexion/extension
how to do these?

It's like I'm the only person on Veeky Forums who has ever seen a neck machine

Just do it at home off of your couch or bed. You should be using light enough weight where you can just use shit around the house.

>you should be using light weight
"no"

it takes about a month of training to be up to 4 sets of 25 reps with a 45 pound plate.

bump

I've been to at least 6 different gyms througout my 5 years of lifting and I've never seen any neck isolation machines.

toughen up

What the fucking fuck, how do you even operate this contraption?

humanity is a curse, not no memes

Go slower.

Just dont do it too heavy, with time this will fade, trust me

that guy looks like a inbred mutant

this

If he had a stick neck he'd look even shittier

That's a neck harness and it looks fucking ridiculous, as mentioned in op's post.

Dont overwork your neck, you stupid bagpipe.
If there's a part of the body you dont want to overwork is the neck

"Shepard!"

Necks respond very well to volume. High reps, mid weight.

do it at home then

Are forward and backward neck bridges enough to get a bigg necc?

kek

t. mentally ill lookism faggot who knows nothing about lifting

protip: your form sucks and you're using 40% abs, 40% arms, 10% neck.

Stop asking here. People are fucking clueless about neck training. If you wanna get a big neck, hire a wrestling coach to train you.

Not really in the mood to pay hundreds of dollars on top of my normal gym membership just to get a big neck. There have to be some basic exercises you can do.

he's actually top tier chad desu

Slow your reps down.

he still looks like an inbred mutant tho

Lie on a bench or your bed with your head hanging freely off the end. Slowly turn your head back (as if looking up) as far you can, then pull your head forward (as if to look at your feet). Do this lying on your back and on your stomach. Also lie on each side and flex sideways from shoulder to shoulder. I also lie on my back/ stomach and do rotations, turning my head slowly to the left and right. Keep the neck straight and avoid shrugging your shoulders up.

what is home gym
t. gym cuck

Fucking hell hahaha

rosstraining.com/blog/?s=neck

End of discussion.

Just do weighted isometrics.

he looks like a fucking cartoon lol

Lay on ground put your head up and do yes’s/no’s without touching he ground. Did this in the military works out your neck and hardens it and your face so you can take punches we usually did 100 yes then 100 no for 3 sets. Also don’t be a retard and take it slow it sucks but it’s not a race and you’ll just get dizzy.

Do Laterals do anything or are front/back neck curls only worth it?

this shit works really well but I'm afraid that the high amount of vertical force could cause unwanted pressure on the neck cervicals.
anyone?

Speaking from experience:
Keep the weight light and this won't be a problem. Never dip below 30 reps per set and you'll be golden.

just lay on the side of a bench with your head hanging off the side and lift it up and down. neck is best respond to high reps

damn I've been doing it with a 16kg kettlebell. I'm doing about 35-40reps per set though, usually 2 sets a day

lel

Top cutie

Buy a neck harness and do your exercises at home.

>danny will never sit on my face

It hurts lads

Has he overdosed on the neck pill? How far is too far? I intend to stop when my neck is the same level as my masseter

>Guangzhou (a city in China)

he actually looks good in this

no you don't stfu

I made one of these myself and it works pretty well but I find it much better to do the "laying on your bed" method. Plus you can't do side movements with this device.

This is actual autism, not the spaghetti spilling shit that people perpetuate nowadays.

Met him at a small Jags event. My fiancee told me I need to get my neck as big as his.

he looks better

How the fuck does this thing work?

Does your fiance let you watch when she fucks other men?

don't, they knew what they were getting into when they picked their parents

Like this

Now he needs to take the head pill, no homo; nigga looks like a turtle

I'm from nearby, this guy has really bad schizophrenia

>pressing your face against every other motherfucker's dried sweat and hair filth
That's fucking nasty. No wonder no public gyms have it.

Like how bad? Does he live alone? What about his parents? Work?

just get onn your hands and knees and push the side of your head as hard as you can on a doorframe or something else stationary for 10 minutes a day. you can use a towel or something to cushion your skull

yuor mum gay

how his born if he mom gay

he mum got raped

dam

how many grams of tren does he take to get that neck width?

His shoulders and frame look so small. Is he a handegg player or something?

To all the people recommending neck bridges - it will ruin your spine. Yes, wrestlers do it all the time, but these are the people who sacrifice their bodies in order to be competitive.

acne machine

>tfw a girl has a thicker neck than you

lol