What do you do when mired?

I am awkward as fuck Veeky Forums how do you respond after someone mires you? Do you just say thanks? Wtf is the non autist way of handling a mire?

A store clerk looked at me, she smiled and said "you're really muscular!" And I simply responded with "..thanks.." and got my shit and left. I didn't even smile at her I looked angry as if she was mocking me or some shit even though she wasn't. This has happened on many occasions and at one point a girl had to ask if I was gay.
I grew up a scrawny fat kid most of my life so I don't know how to handle positive feedback plz help Veeky Forums

Doubt you're going to get very good advice here since most of us are total autismos. I wish I wasn't such a fucking pussy.

OP here
It's fucking weird for me as I can handle negative feedback like an alpha and verbally destroy and humilate that person, but I turn into a little meek pussy when someone says something nice to me and my anxiety goes up.

Just smile, maybe laugh a little (but not derisively), and say, “thank you,” while looking them in the eye. Whether it’s a platonic compliment or a compliment from some qt you just met, it’s about being receptive, appreciative, and genuine without overdoing it or debasing yourself, which implies that you don’t believe the compliment and from there could imply low self confidence. On the flip side there’s your current reaction which could seem strange or arrogant. Think about it like reacting to a gift on Christmas. If the compliment itself is shitty or awkward, you can still appreciate the sentiment and be receptive, which is very reassuring and thus charismatic.

just flex a 'cep and ask her if she wants to feel it

"AY BB U WAN SUM FUK"

this could work if you did it super confidently and played if off right

You ask if she is an archaeologist

Nothing
>just incel things

>"..thanks.."
>didn't say "y-you too"

Never gonna make it

This
Works everytime

give her a friendly smile and say "thank you".
learn to accept a compliment and realise that you only get them because of your hard work.

>you're really handsome.
>I know.

You can't claim to be incel when you choose not to do anything. Inaction is still a chosen action.

Just say thanks and ask for her number. Then tell her to come over and fuck

> Doing nSuns followed by 20-25 minutes of steady-state cardio daily.
> Always close Pandora after treadmill but leave earbuds in until I get to the locker room.
> Overhear one of the zero-progress cardio thots talking to her friend as I walk to the locker room
"that guy is amazing. He always lifts weights then always goes for a run. Like every day. I've seen him for months."
Literally ignore it, but I'll file it away. It's like emotional dessert. I refuse to engage with other humans while at the Church of Iron.

You can say anything you want. She is just as awkward and weird as you are. Can you imagine yourself telling any one "wow ur really muscular!" Certainly not to anyone you dont know or lift with. Its fucking hugely awkward thing to say to a stranger and she has really ooened herself up to embarrassment and made her self very vulnerable by saying that to you. It doesnt matter if you awkwardly .eekly ask for her number or a date, youd still get it.

Was she cute? I get mired by ugly girls. I guess because i am "attainable" to them

>t-thanks
>give me u number
>what?
>y-you too

I scowl to scare her off. That way I can blame her sudden lack of interest on her shortcomings instead of allowing the situation to progress further to reveal my social retardation.

A week ago...
> Gym crush does clean and jerks twice a week.
> This day she sets up on the platform next to me.
> It's squat day so moving respectable weight for a change.
> Taking a break between sets of lmao3pl8 squats.
> user are you using those 2.5s? I'm guessing not.
> Yeah, you too.
> Pic related.
> It's me at my desk later that morning, replaying the interaction over and over and over.

KEK, a true Veeky Forumsizen trapfags and gentlemen.

i sometimes say "if you touch it it will get bigger"

delet

Only a retard like yourself can fuck that up

>a girl had to ask you if you were gay
this is the ultimate more, it means the girl is so upset that you aren’t checking her out she HAS to find a reason you’re not attracted to her and this one:
1)insults your masculinity
2)insinuates the ONLY reason you aren’t hitting on her is because you’re chemically fucked up

You’re really getting to a girl if she asks if you are gay, no woman would actually ask a gay guy if he was gay, it’s apparent from a mile away.

interdasting

>tfw at a party with two cousins
>huge normie discotheque
>thots everywhere
>my cousins hover over to a group of slags, they're into us but they're fucking disgusting
>honestly, this was years ago, but I remember they were three completely ugly bitches
>there are three of them and three of us
>my cousins immediately get to dancing with their thotters
>I sit on the table and just ignore them, having a smoke and drinking my rum
>third thot sits nexts to me
>alright well, might not be so bad, let's see if she's at all interesting
>haha not a chance
>she's fucking boring, so I slowly stop the conversation and just ignore her
>after some minutes of me staring into nothing silently drinking she asks
>"are you gay?"
>"what? no. why would you say that?"
>"why don't you ask me out to dance then?"
>"lol, gf's waiting for me back home, you're not that hot"