>never been lean my entire life

Anyone else this way?

/fast/

God I wish I was built fat

t. ottermode

If you look like the OP pic you look great, stop whining

Guy in OPs pic posts here and has always been my goal body

He looks like Jason Genova aka piss

I can guarantee you that women go crazy over every guy with a body like in your pic.

Check your glucose tolerance and insulin sensitivity, you might have metabolic syndrome.

>all these fat shits coping ITT
Lmao a fat people echo chamber

Kind of. I've started getting builtfat during high school and then really let myself go when I went to university for my Bachelor's. I want to go back to where I left off and look like the guy in OP within two years.

am i getting close?

Why would you want to be lean? Unless you are competing in a sport where there are weight classes, it's only going to hinder your recovery and limit your performance in the gym. You are looking thick, solid, tight. Eat bigger, get huge and strong and keep us posted.

Stop sucking in and we'll tell you

A little thing called A E S T H E T I C S

Wouldn't call you fat m80. Looks good to me.

i was flexing everything in this pic

My fault, I thought that now that you look like you lift you would have gotten over the anorexic teenage girl mindset. Guess not.

Get lean. Just cut a couple hundo calories from your meals to create a deficit and stick to it for 6 months.
Best thing I ever did. Look like a different dude.

Fuck this me exactly, I'm trying to cut now doing pplxpplx with Sprint intervals on off days and 20-30 minutes of steady state cardio on push and pull days. If this doesn't work I might just off myself

This is a blue board/10

im the same OP, keep chasing the aesthetic dream.

girls love dat bearmode anyway

built fat = aesthetic

Your body is my goal body, but I guess that won't help with your dysmorphia.

Abs are a meme.

I know this feel, and I'm on my way to looking like OPs pic

Yea. I don't think everyone is cut out to be lean. Kinda broscience but I think everyone is the real world has noticed that some people are 'supposed' to be lean. Like they have always been lean and look like they are content and hormonally healthy at that bodyfat. Then there are people who can get lean by cutting but they feel and look like shit, and everything is being held together by meticulous dieting and training. A soon as they just eat to satisfaction they will get fat again.

I know there is some studies about 'body fat set point' which is basically what you will revert to unless you are dieting hard to lean down or massively over eating to get fatter than. I have definitely found this to be true. I will diet hard for 12-14 weeks to get lean. Then after eating normally for 2-3 weeks I will be back to where I was before. Then my weight levels off and I will have to absolutely stuff myself to get fatter than my set point.

bloatlord cope

enjoy your 32 inch gut lol

Stop eating junk.

Twinks disgust me sometimes.

this is a fitness board you fat fuck

>boohoohoo my bench is stalling at 205lb why doesn't it get better it's been 4 years now I swear it's the program's fault and it's my long arms and I'm on my period
(You)

>32”
>too large a waist
Are you 3 feet tall?

i want to suck those nips

This is my goal body, meaty buffy body with higher bodyfat percentage, not those ripped abs all the way up to your pecs.

>not having aesthetic 30" waist and giving the illusion of a broader upper body

even Arnie had a 34" waist in his prime but he had a 57" chest or something freaky like that, shoulders probably over 24". I'm working towards a 30" waist and a 42-44" chest

So you are a twink.

I would be happy as fuck with that body.
I don't particularly want to be 5% bf all the time if it means I need to carefully count every calorie

Unironically goal body, maybe larger delts though

Keep working bud

>Heavy bench
>Barbell rows
>Barbell shrugs
>Weighed dips
>Weighed pullups

>Squats/diddlies for lower body

What else do we need to get the OP body?

Curls and tricep extensions. Traps could be bigger though, so add some rack pulls. You could scratch weighted pullups and dips since you got rows there, and add The Press once every blue moon.

user same thing happened to me!

Lost 90lbs at 14, spun my wheels eating 1300 another year & 1/2 to "get lean" (w/ a 120lbs bench lmao; no muscle mass). Turn 16 do an actual bulk, get a little muscle. Decide to get "lean" lifts stall again. Turn 18 and say fuck it and start training soley for strength before college, and have never felt better in my life will cut when I get to college (am senior).

I've made alot of mistakes these last couple of years lifting and spun my wheels alot, but I wouldn't take back any of it bc at our age we still have plenty of time.

We're all gonna make it bros :)

Also just getting close(er) to 1/2/3/4 but have to fix deadlift form so that'll be on hold :/

i have a similar body just more fat and only do isolations for every muscle, lat pulldowns, bench and military press

you're hardly fat. you have excess fat is thats all that defines it. look you good.
the worst suggestion possible.

oosh you looked okay till i clicked enlarge

HIGH TEST MILK TRUCK

That's not a picture of OP, idiot.

>now just built fat

Not a bad look in my opinion. That is actually my goal body since I like to keep my things realistic.

Thicc mode is best mode senpai

It’s 230 lbs in 2 years but I’d rather look shredded, have a chiseled jaw, striated delts and veins on my abs than be a 18% BF fat fuck with a fat face who benched 3pl8. sorry my nigga

this is my dream body and i dont believe for one second that it is you op

>be 175cm, 78kg with quite bit of fat
>supposed to gain 20kg
>somehow it's going to be muscle
Nope
NOPE

I love this look

Routine?
Unironically my goal body

I feel your pain, OP. The weight drops so slow that it's doscouraging. I believe that I'm at about 15% right now judging by my current weight and my last actual BF test. I'd like to be at 10% but I can't lose more than 2lbs per month without my lifts dropping drastically.

Samefag. 5'11" turbomanlet, 205lbs currently. I was at 250lbs this time last year and my lifts are up to roughly the 2/3/4/5 range but they have fallen off some in my quest to get low BF, even on test.

Thicc bfs are the best bfs, no homo

>not wanting to be part of the high bf Master race
It's like you guys are straight or something

I bet your first language is spanish.

At least you look thicc n strong

How much test you running? I am the process of running a low test cruise dose w/hcg leading into PCT after a years worth of blasting and cruising, but now I'm seriously considering saying fuck it and staying on as long as I can, and run my 6 vials of tren I still got

this is my goal body, I'll never make it

>thicc mass around
my goal body, i'm going to make it i swear

>implying built fat isnt amazing
All you need to do now is to BLOATMAXX

I'm believing this. However there is sorta buitfat like OP's post and whale mode. Every time I've cut I've lost so much fucking muscle and felt so awful despite calorie and macro counting.

My body just doesn't want a 6 pack. Gotta settle for that 4 pack.

This is my goal body, sorta similar just a tad less fat

eyes on the prize, lads

That belly button, fucking KEKED

Builtfat is the peak male form

He needs to cut a bit but otherwise that is a 10/10 body for people who like build guys.

>Add some rack pulls
Post your traps NOW

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I use 250mg/ml and shoot every third day. It comes out to 583.3mg per week. I don't stack with anything else and I don't cruise when I'm off cycle. I have had good results because my routine is pretty intense and my diet is on point. I don't have any experience with other anabolics. Honestly, seeing so many icons dropnof heart attacks has me too worried to try anything other than test.

Cont.
I have been debating doing a month of keto when I get off of this cycle at the end of April. My goal for the last year has been to hit 10% body fat but I'd really like to dip below that so I can stay at or below 10% when I'm clean bulking.

Drugs are bad mmm'kay

Generally I would agree but I don't think of bumping your natural hormone levels to be the same as taking drugs in order to get a high. I'm just correcting my 32yo self's hormone levels because I identify as an 18yo. It's a civil rights issue.