Do mushrooms count as meat or a vegetable?

do mushrooms count as meat or a vegetable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvyFaeJgMW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'd say its closer to a fish

Another quality post by an American

They're funghi, they count as neither, some are high in B Vitmains though

Clearly dairy dipshit

grains

they're psychedelics, take LSD if you don't want the calorie

what do you think idiot? they're fucking legumes

Neither.

El atheismo

They count as carbs.

fucking end your life

Autistic fedora rage

they are carbs matey

>Does a dick count as an arm or as a leg?
I mean when it's up yours who cares amirite

Dump fresh mushrooms in the sun for a few hours before you eat them for dat dere D vitamin.

Don't eat any fungi from the agaratine family... You've been warned.

Pagans aren't creationists you spastic.

fish is meat

are these posters right or are they trolling me?
please help! I'm worried I won't make it!

What the fuck are Protista and Archaea? How are they any different from Bacteria?

that graphic misses vira

That literally has nothing to do with denying god, it's simply classifying living organism by certain aspects and apparent relations. Even without believing in evolution, biology still makes sense.

objectively not true.

they are plants, but they are just fat

Have I missed a memo? RNA or vira are not living organisms last time I checked.

this
psychs are good for brain gains too btw

Google exists user.

>viruses
>alive

desu I read the first couple of sentences of the wikipedia articles and I only got out of it that they're organisms that don't get classified as animals, plants, fungi or bacteria. I'm asking for a TL;DR version here.

mushrooms are closer to the animal kingdom than to plants, so theyre more like meat. also, just google the nutrition facts u lazy fag op

>they are plants, but they are just fat

They are Phlogenetically closer to animals, so meat I guess. consider them carb meats.

Have you ever been in highschool?

neither. although it's more closely related to animals than plants due to its cell structure. so you could say its more meat than vegetable

yes, i dont`t have phd in biology tho

>not knowing fish isn't meat

time to kys

Jesus how about you just neck yourself now, People like you go to college, and learn nothing. That information is so easy to find it is shitposted on fucking Veeky Forums and you are just so retarded you do not even know what different forms of life are, and assume you need to pay tens of thousands of dollars to learn basic biology. FUCK ME SIDEWAYS.

Viruses are fucked up, alien-like shit man.

They are veggies from a nutritional point of view.

hey fuck you buddy, you can suck the Protista and Archaea right out of my dick.

>reading through this thread and realising 97% of people here are just blindly shitposting bad info.

PhD biochemistry here.
Archaea are very similar to bacteria - however, different molecular mechanisms which allow some of the to live in extreme environments in which bacteria never would survive. Like in hydrothermal vents, near volcanes (extreme temperatures) and sulfur-rich environments.

Ask me how I know youre a newfag

>plants evolved from bacteria and Protista
>protists from both bacteria and archaea
>some Protista evolved from Plants though
THE FUCK.

>Taking neurotoxic chemicals
>Good for your brain

You're eating the reproductive organs of a heterotrophic organism. No thanks

You've got only a few hours to live if there are living protists and archaea in your penis.

Lmao you have some serious graphic reading skills. I suggest taking 2nd grade again.

and why aren't they alive?

guys, it was just a simple question
why is this so hard to answer

fungi are animals

ergo meat

Mushrooms are stale bread.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvyFaeJgMW0

>sauté mushrooms in butter and red wine
>pour over medium-rare steak
enjoy lads

The mushroom is the fruiting body of the fungus, so I guess they're a fruit. But then does that mean eggs are fruits as well?

eggs are not a fruiting body.

Nice hericium, brah.

Fish for sports only, not for meat, fish meat is practically a vegetable.

Some "species" of archaea live on human skin.

Viruses are a collection of genetic information and protein, but are not cells and lack cell structure - which is one of the defining characteristics of life. They are almost like little organic machines. They operate by hikacking cells and bacteria, because they lack many of the building blocks of life themselves.

Basically a biologists nightmare, something that isn't alive per se, but does multiply.

And for some reason doctors keep prescribing antibiotics for viral infections which is making antibiotics even more ineffective in the long run.