How the fuck am i supposed to compete with this

how the fuck am i supposed to compete with this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zzgGFVJ_dXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have the body similar to the god zyzz, you will make it.

this guy BTFO zyzz
he's 6'7 255 and fucking ripped
i'm literally 5'9 my dude
this guy isn't just a picture, he's literally outside walking around right now
that's what is out there

body doesnt matter, you could have the most perfect body in the world and he would mog you

easy, just be rich

>compete with this

does he literally live in your town and is mooging you every where you go?

is every girl around you carrying a picture of him?

are you medically retarded?

it doesn't matter
he could show up at any moment
also, you think women don't know about guys like this? these are their memes. this is what they're comparing you to. they don't have to know him irl. he mogs through time and space

he looks like the soyboy version of jason momoa

if by "soyboy" you mean "a thousand times more attractive" then yea i can kind of see it

You dont

Work with what you have.

Make over $40M a year

but what if i really want stacey

Bryce Harper is only going to get women who are completely unattainable for 99.99% of us anyway. I wouldn’t sweat it

Too bad he prefers men

imagine having this guy following you everywhere you go and moging you 24/7

problem is every retarded 6/10 thinks she can get something like op because she has a lot of matches on tinder
average girls are delusional right now

With status and money, duh

Then you should reject Flora, Thomasina and Jill while obsessing about Stacey, and then come to Veeky Forums to complain about how all women are terrible and none of them will go out with you.

your girl will still cuck you with not a second though if a guy like that even looks at her

You're a thousand times more gay than all the male figure skaters that ever lived

Are you that guy from Creepy Text Theater?

have no idea what are you talking about

Then don't be a sexist asshole around Stacey and don't treat her like a sex object. Be charming; don't be a creep; don't be a cunt. If she doesn't seem interested, don't feel like she owes you anything, let her not be interested.

It wouldn't be any skin off his nose to have a whole house of just 6/10 chicks doing all his house work for him. He probably has them be naked 24/7, one that cooks for him, one that baths him, one that irons his clothes, one that sucks him off while he does his morning crossword puzzle because it relaxes him. This is just his morning routine he then takes his Bugatti to stacy's house (even though it's a little less luxurious than his and not as close to the beach, but he thinks it makes her seem humble ) and gets his salad tossed, and then goes sky diving later that day just because he feels like it.

Don't try. Just be the best you user. There are benefits and negatives to being that guy.

>he's 6'7

maybe all those are giants

As long as you're a 7/10 girls will develop loyalty to you even in the face of 8's and 9's.

The reason why you can't compete with this is because of your shitty attitude. Whatever body type you have, you can improve. You might not look like him, but you can look better than you do right now. Do you think this guy sits around all day hating himself. He works on himself just like any other alpha male out there. But you are too much of a pussy to believe in yourself. He isn't. That's the difference.

sure thing, Timothy

he won the genetic lottery, no ammount of work will make you look a fraction of how good he looks

you dont, take a look around you. most guys are nowhere near that.

you're not
let him take whatever he wants and then settle for leftovers
that's how nature works

>hurr durr what is perspective
he actually is 6'7
Steve Harvey is 6'2 and he looks like a manlet standing next to him
Imagine getting mogged on your own show and resorting to presenting yourself as the comic relief b/c you don't know what else to do
youtube.com/watch?v=zzgGFVJ_dXY

No but it will make you look a little better thus having a better chance competing against him

h-he can’t fuck EVERY girl
r-r-right guys?

its not about that, he cant phsycally be everywhere and fuck every girl but girls see him on internet and think they can have a guy like that because of the hardcore levels of internet validation they get from omega males

the only reason he doesn't is boredom

>compete
....why even trying, brah...? Just focus on improving your own shit.

jason is fucking a milf.
all the girls are ours

COPE